It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-gravity technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
i was reading up on some theories about how the ufo alien space-crafts are run using anti-gravity devices powered by element 115 (google S4 for more info).
but just out of curiosity, does anyone know if there are any developments in OUR world of this kind of technology? If not, is it going to happen soon? How would this technology be used? would we use it for warfare (inevitable anyway). what are your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
There has been some research in antigravity, but nothing conclusive. Most of that research uses spinning superconductors and stuff like that, which seems a bit strange, since there isn't any link between electromagnetism and gravity in current science.
One strong argument argument against antigravity is that it would violate conservation of energy:

One thing the antigravity folk have not noticed is that their discovery gives them a perpetual motion device as well as a means for space travel. Yes, it gives us free energy, in unlimited quantities. For it is only necessary to put a wheel, like a Ferris wheel, over the superconducting disk (or coil). If you locate it so that half the wheel is over the disk and half is to the side, then half the wheel will be lighter than the other half. Then this will truly be an unbalanced wheel and will turn endlessly, driving a generator and giving an endless source of mechanical or electrical energy, which, of course, is impossible.

from the second article on this page.

I don't say antigravity is impossible, but I think it's very unlikely. Ofcourse science can discover new things that link electromagnetism and gravity, but it would still violate the conservation of energy.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
www.prweb.com...

don't know if it really got something to do it was a strange story about some guy and anti grav and energy tech.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Two interesting links about anti-gravity:

antigravitypower.tripod.com...

that one has alot of information, experiements, documents on the subject of anti-gravity... but this next one is very interesting...

www.janes.com...

...it seems Boeing is in the anti-grav business...

and even though Einstien said there isn't a connection between electromagetic and gravity, there is a connection. Tesla showed in one of his earlier experiments using a few vaccuum tubes and a device of his making, that the weight of the black box decreased when the power was turned on. I'll try to find a link later.

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by soothsayer]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I remember reading that the Nazi's were supposedly doing lots of anti-gravity reasearch during and possibly after world war II. There is something on the page: www.goroadachi.com...

Its long but its there. Just do a word seach on nazi using your browser if you can't be bothered reading it all.

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by kundalini]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Someone started that thread before www.abovetopsecret.com...

including this interesting link :
nandan-india.com...

top topics

join