It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Undying Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I had this dream about 3 or 4 years ago and decided to post this to get other�s perspectives on its meaning.

The dream started with me staring in the middle of a city where there was a war going on. As I looked in to the sky I noticed there were American and Russian planes shooting at each other overhead. There were also soldiers fighting on the ground all around me.

At first I was just walking around the city observing all of the destruction as if I was a ghost and no one knew I was there. I watched as planes continued battling, as bombs fell and as people died all around me. Some people were fighting the soldiers, some were in extreme panic and some were just walking around in a complete daze.

The bombs cuased the street to look as if a huge earthquake had ripped them apart as I saw huge shards of concrete jutting out of the ground. A water main must have burst because there was water gushing out the ground. I reached a dead end on the path I was walking on when I reached the gushing water and decided to go back.

That�s when the soldiers finally noticed I was there and started coming after me. About 4 of them chased me around the city until I became too tired to continue running. So I fell down and acted like I was dead. That didn�t work and the soldiers shot me anyway.

I was hit in the chest about 4 or 5 times. I could feel each bullet enter me. I could feel myself dying, my heartbeat slowing and my breath leaving me. I was lying dead yet my eyes were still open and I could still see. That�s when I realized that I was still alive. I slowly got up, looked at the soldiers, and said �I can�t die I have something I have to do...something I must finish�. The those 4 soldiers dropped their weapons and began helping me in searching for survivors.

Then the dream ended...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Are you sure it was american and russian planes, and what kinds of planes? What about the buildings, the people's dress? This sounds extremely similar to dreams I had of dying in a past life....perhaps THAT is what this is an example of, instead of just a dream? Perhaps this is a memory of a death in another life, in a past war?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The setting of the dream was recent so I think that would rule out it being a past life experience. In the dream when I saw the planes I immediately felt that they were American and Russian but I dont know exactly what kind of planes they were.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I am sorry I do not see any other translation for this dream except a carry over from a video game.

Maybe you play video games like silent hill, or medal of honor and you pulled yourself into a "game".

Other then that I have nothing.

new topics

top topics

join