It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sign here if you think runescape is LAME!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I hate runescape, like every nerd is obsessed with it, it just a freaken' game! I know people who stay up all night and play it! So sign here if you think it's lame.

[edit on 13/03/07 by MAD Hatt3r]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ill sign mate .

I recently experianced this game when my brother came to my house the
other day and signed in to his account, I was curious to see what was going on, he proceeded to spend 45 minutes using his little man to chop down a little tree.

"I spent 4 hours doing this last night" he told me proudly.

"fantastic" I replied "what else can it do? can we kill some folk?"

"yeah im a level 88 spell caster" or some such

We then spent 45 minutes chasing other little men around and jabbing them with swords and casting spells and all kinds of "cool" stuff , then back to the wood cutting ............

Now I have to say that in my brothers defence he is far from a nerd he is a brilliant rugby player , has a pretty girlfriend lots of other friends but just cant seem to get away from this game which to me looks like it should be called woodscape where the attraction is i dont know .

I guess that its free (is that right?) and it appeals to people who enjoy virtually chopping trees in a ropey 3D enviroment for hours on end and jabbing other woodcutters with there axe, and of course saying "PWNED" alot what does that mean ? I have no idea something to do with pawn shops ? virtual pawn shops , pawning wood?

one for the "ownage" generation im affraid.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by buckaroo]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckaroo
one for the "ownage" generation im affraid.
[edit on 19-3-2007 by buckaroo]

Thanks for signing, and as for the "ownage" generation, I think you're absolutely correct there.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well I hate runescape, I think its an utter waste of time, played it for 5 minutes, got bored. and just to clear something up, look at your keyboard, notice the placement of the "o" and the "p", they are next to eachother, now "pwn" is just a misspelling of the word "own", it got way to popular, but since I am part of this "ownage generation" as you call it, I find myself saying it on a regular basis, but not while playing runescape, because that is a very bad waste of time.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshkwamy
Well I hate runescape, I think its an utter waste of time, played it for 5 minutes, got bored. and just to clear something up, look at your keyboard, notice the placement of the "o" and the "p", they are next to eachother, now "pwn" is just a misspelling of the word "own", it got way to popular, but since I am part of this "ownage generation" as you call it, I find myself saying it on a regular basis, but not while playing runescape, because that is a very bad waste of time.

Yay, another normal person lol

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshkwamy
and just to clear something up, look at your keyboard, notice the placement of the "o" and the "p", they are next to eachother, now "pwn" is just a misspelling of the word "own",

Thank you for clearing this up I did actually look this "word" up after on an internet dictionary but thanks for confirming.

but since I am part of this "ownage generation" as you call it

Sorry to hear this.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If you don't sign, you're the worst kinda nerd. (I have nothing against nerds, I'm possibly the biggest lol ).

EDITED:spelling

[edit on 13/03/07 by MAD Hatt3r]

new topics

top topics

join