It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Caller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here is a Link to the 1997 Art Bell "Coast to Coast" show involving a guy claiming to be an ex-Area 51 employee. It's the same Ole routine. Some say it was a hoax, others say it was the real deal. For most of you, this is probably water under the bridge, old news. This is for the people that have never heard about this call before and might want to listen to it. If this was a hoax, then the guy that called in needs to go to Hollywood and make millions due to his talented acting. You could really hear the anxioty and fear in his voice. Gave me goose bumps the first time I heard it.

You will have to scroll down the page until you see DOWNLOAD THE M3 FILE HERE. Here is the page link:

www.metatech.org...

I'm not good at putting up links and such. If it doesnt work just copy and paste. Or maybe someone can come behind me a help post the actual download link?

Either way, its an interesting thing to listen to if you believe in aliens and the Shadow Govt. Listen to his voice and you decide if you believe it or not. There is other readings on it by just searching the Net. I didn't find anything on this site about it.

Peace Out!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's been brought up here many times. IMO it is genuine, just by the flow of his voice and the pitch, it doesnt sound made up. Plus i also think its very interesting he mentions them as extradimentional beings and not extraterrestrial. In the years since the phone call alot of new info has come out indicating that these aliens are infact able to move their "bodies" between different dimensions. Something, that i believe indicates that aliens are billions of years ahead of us on the evolutionary scale.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hehe, wow that'd be weird. Changing our quantum frequenzy to appear in another universe.

Gonna listen now. I'll write something if I find it interesting (duh).

Edit: Well this is just ridiculous. *sigh* Sounds like a crank call to me, and nothing suggests other.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by Drexon]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It is a proven hoax.

The same caller eventually rang back and admitted to it.

You can also hear it on the last track of Tool's album Lateralus. No idea why they chose to make this particular caller to a left field radio station into a track on one of their best albums, but regardless, he is on track 12.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think when he said he saw a rail gun during the call, I stopped believing the situation. Sounded somewhat authentic. However, are there cell towers out there in the desert? Would they work in the airspace he was in?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
who has the link for the second time he called? and by the sound of things on the first call, and how scared he was that they were going to find him. Maybe they had a gun right to his head when he called back the second time.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
If you read up on it on the Net, you'll find different storys about if it's fake or not. It's very interesting about the station getting cut off the air for a short time. Anyway, if it's your first time hearing this thing, just do a google search and read on it. Fake or not, his voice sounded convincing. He did a good job, if acting.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If its indeed fake, why did the station get cutoff and "blowup" as Art bell put it? If it was real, that guys in some test tube on the 5th floor of Dulce

If its a fake, Art Bell might have been a part of the hoax.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Id like to see a voice comparison done between this caller and the religious nut that calls in regularly to c2c i think they are the same person....

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Assuming it was not a hoax, why didn't he fly over in the daytime? What did he think he was going to see in the middle of the night?

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by S. L. Gallo
Assuming it was not a hoax, why didn't he fly over in the daytime? What did he think he was going to see in the middle of the night?

I think your talking about another caller that flew over Area 51 and was on the phone with Art at the same time? If so, different call.

top topics

join