It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, how do we meet Time Traveller, John Titor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Listen, I saw the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but most people in America are stupid so I must "tolerate" them. He said he came back in tim efrom 2036 and was with family at about 2000. Being that that is the case, his other younger self is here AND the family he stayed with is here now.

John Titor the younger knows nothing. But, the family knows everything.

Here is the site:

www.johntitor.com...

I can believe that in 2036 GE could create a time machine. In my mind, whatever you see on Star Trek has ALREADY been created., That's why there's a Star Trek (like the flip cell phone you have, or communicator, "Scotty 2 to beam up.")

Its important to know the future to change the presnt timeline. I think its dire.

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by Colonel]

Pi

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wait... John Titor explores time? I'm so confused...

...pI

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pi
Wait... John Titor explores time? I'm so confused...

...pI

yes, he is ine of several from the year of 2036. He's gone now. He says he just comes back to pick up information that is lost from the war. His car is kinda cheesy but, the military is kinda cheesy when they gotta spend too.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Did you go to my website? www.mysticfish.net it's ALL there and catalogued for easy use...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
that is if hes real

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
its wierd how he cant 'remember' anyhitng about 2012

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
(sigh)

GUYS, THIS IS A HOAX. IT'S A VERY OLD HOAX.

We geeks knew it from the lame story about needing an old copy of Unix. The parts about the computer chips are as stupid as telling you that in 3 days someone was going to send out an EMP pulse that would kill all the cars on the planet and therefore we need to go to ancient Rome to get some chariot wheels because humans won't know how to make wheels.

Really. It's that stupid.

The "details" he gives are from a fairly well known science fiction book (he stole his "future history".)

His knowledge of physics and math is poor; no better than a college freshman. He's a teenage hoaxer... and honestly, I thought everyone knew this by now.

(edited to add: Oh, I see he's still using Earthlink (it's fun to be da geek. Yes, I have a capture showing where he came from awhile ago and his new domain shows that his daddy's still paying for his connection.) I wonder when he'll finally get off his rear end and get a real job. I wonder if he's ever going to actually be able to pass Calculus. I suspect he still can't pass it.)

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by Byrd]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   

His knowledge of physics and math is poor; no better than a college freshman. He's a teenage hoaxer... and honestly, I thought everyone knew this by now.

Yep, oh boy...not this one again....

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I hope you guys aren't just readily accepting all the stuff that "John Titor" said...just because he spent a little time creating this great story and everything...do you truely believe he is from the future?

It is true, the whole idea of coming back in time to get an outdated IBM computer in order to fix the UNIX bug is completely illogical. Not to mention, if he can't get back to his original timeline as he said, then there would be no point in even sending him back in the first place.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think the Colonel is just trying to mess with some heads again, hehe.....

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If John Titor was right he would have changed the timeline when he visited us in 1975 and 2000. He would never have gotten back to the exact timeline he came from.

top topics

join