It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the World!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ok so you turn on the tv......The news reporter is frantic.....Why?? Well there is and astroid the size of Europe coming straight to earth....you have 2hrs 45min to live before earth and its beings are gone.....WHAT WOULD YOU DO???????????

[edit on 19-3-2007 by asala]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'd redneck it...

Run to the liquor store, by a bottle of Jim's finest, crawl on the roof and experience the affair.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
well givien more notice I would do something alaberate, but no, 24 hours is not enough, so I would max out my credit card on bouncy balls and drop them off a building, a very tall building, it would be epic.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by pshkwamy]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
well the most crucial time i think would be that last couple of hours. I would definately wreck some cars, eat a lot, and for the last hour or so i would spend some quality time with the ole lady.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i would rape and pilage the town next to mine!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

OOOOkay...Luckily i dont live near you (rushes to see Location)

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I would pimp every hot ho I could, eat a shashliki, piroshki, steak, lobster, misu soup, beef and brocolli, garlic toasted white bread, chocolate cake, drumstick ice cream, snickers candy bars, and anything else that could fit in my stomache, then put on my Russian army uniform, get my AK and go stand outside and wait for the end!

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I would pray that I am just dreaming and this is not real.

Seriously, I just want to be with the persons that I love the most.

As one of the old songs that Phil Colins sang; "My whole world can shatter, I don't care"

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ok,
It's the End of the World.

Well, I would ask for Gods forgiveness on unrepented sins and to have mercy on my soul.
If DEATH finds me, then I have nothing to lose.Asking for Gods mercy on the other hand, I have much to gain!
Whether one believes in God or not..........one stands to lose nothing if the END of the World has come.
Just remember the first SIN........Pride!
If we are all going to die and I guess if the END of the World has come, then Yes, we all will die, then Why would we want '' PRIDE'' to stop us from being Humble for once in our lives,it can't HURT us.

helen

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
2 hours and 45 minutes....tick, tick, tick.

Not a lot of time

1. Order a pizza
2. Get a good buzz on
3. Eat pizza
4. Have some great sex with the girfriend
5. Put on some good, end of the world type music
6. Have more sex with the girlfriend until dead

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well thats so little time.
But the ignorance in me,would refuse me to just die without a fight.
So id get together with my family and friends and try to find a way to survive such an event.
So id scramble to get as many supplies as possible and try to find a fortified place,a mountain cave perhaps.

And if all that fails, to the afterlife.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I guess I would have to agree to most of the suggestions above.I would find a good place to hide with some family and some good friends.WE would eat some good food , get drunk, maybe sneak off to have sex, then pray like heck we survive .

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Spend some time with the son and put him to bed about a half hour before so he could go in his sleep. Have sex and hope that I am riding high the moment we both die.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
First do any of you guys think that if we had 2hrs and 45 mins to live, Do any of you honestly think that our government would let you know? I bet my life that if it was set in stone we are going to be hit no mistake our government would not tell us. It would arrange top officials to be ushered into as safe a place as can be and hope that the government structure could still remain. So I don't think we would be warned. And even if it got out the fact the government hadn't given a official statement people would be in limbo. But I'd grab my daughter and girl and head for the deep caves in N. ga. and hope for the best.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jblaze
2 hours and 45 minutes....tick, tick, tick.

Not a lot of time

1. Order a pizza
2. Get a good buzz on
3. Eat pizza
4. Have some great sex with the girfriend
5. Put on some good, end of the world type music
6. Have more sex with the girlfriend until dead

I think you have the right idea jblaze. My EOW scenario would be pretty much identical to this one. But I would probably end it blazin a fatty on my roof.

Word

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
ROLAMO!

Anyhow I guess I would just spend the last remaining moments with the people that I love, because that is what I think life is about.

Originally posted by hikix

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'd immediately log onto ATS to see what everyone else is doing
and to congratulate all the doomsday believers who had predicted
the event.
Then I'd go back to bed and have a great kip knowing the next time I wake up I will be in a much happier place. (I hope)

top topics

join