It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover mosque documentary.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
video.google.co.uk...

This documentary was aired in Britain earlier this year;for some reason it got buried by the UK media but I think it goes a long way to show the delusional,prejudiced,bigotted mindset of some of these religious pychopaths.
Possibly the worse thing about this sickening documentary is that they are brainwashing and indoctrinating their own children with this hateful rhetoric.
A good start to eradicate this facism would be for moderate muslims to actualy denounce,criticise and condemn this facism.
To me,people like this are the new Nazis.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
are you saying just the extremist muslims, or are you saying that all of them are like that?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
M,
I think the wabbalist faction of islam has a specific doctrine which is inherently bigotted,facist etc
It promotes extreme prejudice of others and sees non beleivers(kaffir) as inferior beings.
What I find quite distressing is condeming of this by moderate muslims is conspicuous by its absence.
(Did you watch the documentary?)
Regards Karl

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
This documentary was aired in Britain earlier this year;for some reason it got buried by the UK media

It certainly didn't get 'buried' at ATS.

Possibly the worse thing about this sickening documentary is that they are brainwashing and indoctrinating their own children with this hateful rhetoric.

What about the 'Christian' camps where they are 'brainwashed' to hate gays, Jews, Muslims etc?

A good start to eradicate this facism would be for moderate muslims to actualy denounce,criticise and condemn this facism.
To me,people like this are the new Nazis.

Look 'Facism' is nowhere near 'Extremist Islam' and 'islamofacist' is just another 'Bushism'.
And could you drop the 'Well why aren't moderate Muslims denouncing the extremists?' argument?

www.freemuslims.org...
www.dawn.com...

And those are just a few of the sites I found when I searched 'Moderate Muslims denounce terrorism' on Yahoo.
Basically Moderates continually denounce, condemn and criticise extremists.
However let's be realistic, which is the greater attention grabber for the news;
'Extremists call for the destruction of the Western World' or
'Prominent Arabic Imams denounce Terrorism'?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
*It certainly didn't get 'buried' at ATS.

Thats certainly a good thing as I think as many people as possible should view the programme.

*What about the 'Christian' camps where they are 'brainwashed' to hate gays, Jews, Muslims etc?

Good point;non provable beleif systems promoting hatred for people they have never met .This mindset belongs back in the dark ages and is truly sickening.
Perhaps the two extremist camps have more in common than they think.

*Look 'Facism' is nowhere near 'Extremist Islam'

I may be wrong, but indoctrinating people(particularly young children) into beleiving they are superior to others,promoting bigotry,prejudice and extreme intolerance sounds very similar to facism/Nazi tactics to me
Courting victimhood and hiding behind racism is also quite abhorent.

*and 'islamofacist' is just another 'Bushism'.

I disagree,looked at in an objective manner, I think this word sums up these religious pychopaths depicted in the video above.
Islamocide,islamaphobia are all words concocted by the agenda based news media but,as people usualy feel the need to label other groups,I dont particularly see anything too unfair about this description.
I wouldnt however have any qualms about the title 'christofacist' either,Im sure they exist.

*ex]http://www.freemuslims.org/issues/terrorism.php
www.dawn.com...

Thanks for the links,I realise this is a section of the religion as a whole.
Its refreshing to see moderate muslims actualy denounce the actions and attitudes of these islamofacists.
Like many religions Im guessing that islam started off preaching tolerance, love and understanding but then,particularly in places like Saudi Arabia,it became warped/twisted at the hands of small minded,prejudiced bigots who just project their own securities/fears onto everybody else.

*However let's be realistic, which is the greater attention grabber for the news;
'Extremists call for the destruction of the Western World' or
'Prominent Arabic Imams denounce Terrorism'?

You may be right but if it was not for this documentary many people here in England would still be in denial about the hatred and intolerance preached in some mosques.
Your comments work both ways and I am aware of an attitude here of apathy,disbeleif and wilfull ignorance that this documentary helped banish.
I am of the firm beleif that these(and any)religious extremists preaching violence/bigtory/prejudice/intolerance/hatred should be ejected from the country or tried for seditious treason.
Regards Karl

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

What I find quite distressing is condeming of this by moderate muslims is conspicuous by its absence.

I would disagree with this statement. There are many moderate Muslims denouncing their hate speech, not just in the UK, but anywhere extremist Muslims exist. The media will almost always focus only on the extremists, and little focus on what the moderates have to say.

A recent CNN documentary, covered this issue already. You can view a clip from their video "A War Within," here

Scroll to the "At Issue" menu and then choose "Moderate Muslims Fight back" to see the video.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
DJ Thanks for the link,I will watch it.
I think anyone who respects equality and freedom from prejudice should be active in exposing and stopping the growing threat from religious extremism(whatever the persuasion)
Im all for people beleiving whatever they wish but when faiths get used to promote bigotry and hatred for others,it becomes more like facism.
Delusions of grandeur are popular with insecure people and the sooner everybody realises everybody has the same worth the better.
I'd be interested on your views on whether you beleive its right to condition children into religion from an early age or to afford them the luxury of arriving at their own conclusions.
Regards Karl

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
cant get the first link to work but i found some videos on jesus camp and its shocking that these children are being brainwashed to die for GOD its mad their is even one were the woman said harry potter is the devil.
how is a bunch of words in a book the devil but then again the opercite can be said for the bible

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Kerrichin-Jesus camp is indeed a shocker.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The real conspiracy is not what is being said in the mosques

Rather the real conspiracy is why governments such a my own New Zealand government have deliberately nutured the Islamic religion.

In the mid 1970s i became concerned at was happening in Islam. At that time there was one or two mosques involving no more than 100 people in the entire nation.
The Christchurch mosque (please check the facts but I am giving a verbal history here as it has been related to me) was started by a Black South African former Roman Catholic Priest who was himself a convert to Islam - I think of Ahmed Dedat and so New Zealanders looking for something alternative got the religion going there...while in Auckland people whose grandparents where Indian Muslims were likewise having to learn how to pronounce and speak Arabic from scratch.
But our government went out and deliberately brought in Somali refugees from a stone age style culture and with a coup in Fiji and lots of money flowing in from the middle east where as a nation we had begun to do a significant amount of business with that and more migrations the religion grew to it current size of maybe 20,000.

So how has the government sponsored the religion ?
Well in Auckland when the Wahabist Pakistani/Fijian faction wanted a Taliban style school where the children could spend hours a day Quran reciting the Government funded it to the tune of a million dollars a year of taxpayer funding. and when year after year the educational authorities went into the school and uncovered enough evidence of educational disfunction enough to have the school closed down and evidence of the misuse of monies was presented to them... (inspite of St Stephens being closed down for exactly simliar problems) the Minister of Education Mallard never got around to doing anything to drastic.....(meanwhile the SIS was by that time parking vans around and trying to work out what was going on in connection with the local airport.)

Then if that does not convince you of a conspiracy...well to represent these 20,000 or so Muslims the ruling New Zealand Labour Government placed into the House of Representatives a Muslim MP whose most famous moment came when his use of his vote allowed the government to make aspects of the prostitution indiustry legal....

But having said that; if the tatic of the Labour Govt was to deliberately damage the Christain reputation of my nation by setting up Islam...then i might repsectfully suggest that the tatic has not and will not work....and who cares what that that Labour Govt has done because they are now history as we move forward to the formation of new govt with quite different values....

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by paul NZ

Paul,that does sound quite disturbing-it also appears that here in the UK many muslims are attempting to forcefully impose their own opinions on others,demanding special treatment from society at large and generally sufferring the delusion that they are somehow superior to others.
I realise that this does not apply to all muslims (just as all christians do not beleive the earth is 3000 years old) but the numbers appear to be growing-possibly due to the radical indoctrination and conditioning of young children.
It also seems that the different abrahamic sects are becoming more and more polarised and frenzied these days and,if the extremist element does take over,then I´m sure it won´t be long before they start demanding ´conversions by the sword´ for all the unclean,inferior kuffars,heathens,goys,non beleivers,infidels,blasphemers,heretics etc.......
Cheers Karl

new topics

top topics

join