It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relacore's Dark Intentions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I've been theorizing that the sleeping pill/ weight loss pill known Relacore is part of a new world order scheme. This drug controls your cortisol production. If you take this pill, you get "hooked", and you stop making cortisol naturally if you use it regularly. There are commercials advertising the sleeping pill effects, as well as commercials for the weight loss. They're trying to appeal to as many people as possible. I know any business wants to appeal to as many as possible, but once most of the population needs the drug to produce cortisol, that is when the parent company stops producing it. Everybody who is hooked suffers from adrenal burnout. Then things will change. I'm going to watch for CEOs of the Relacore parent company after the drug's production is stopped. I think we might be seeing them run for political positions.

Perhaps the government is pulling the strings here. Maybe Relacore is a pawn in the "infamous" NWO. Does anybody else see the connections?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I see Relacore is now advertising on this site...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Relacore has replaced the Freemasons as the secret rulers of the world...I see you didnt get the memo.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Can you site your sources on this? Where did you hear that the pills stop the body's production of cortisol?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The weightloss commercial says that the pills suppress cortisol. If someone take Relacore for sleep often, and becomes dependant on them, isn't there a possibility that the person will not be able to start-up natural cortisol production?

I've read that Relacore may also be just be a scam. So either way it is bad. But which is worse, scam or conspiracy? I hope it is just a scam, though.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
in otherwords, you have little actual evidence to suggest there's anything wrong with the pills, and no reason to think they permanently suppress cortisol production, or do anything else negative aside from potentially cheat people out of money...

Sorry, I don't mean to be insulting. I'm just curious what makes you think all this, since you haven't presented the board with anything to back up your theories yet, or even given a reason behind what made you come up with them in the first place. If you could post some back up information, or even just explain your reasoning to us, maybe this topic would get a little more attention...

[edit on 6/5/2007 by Nick Nightstalker]

top topics

join