It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist plans found to attack US schools and buses within six weeks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The topic is » War On Terrorism » Terrorist plans found to attack US schools and buses within six weeks » which is the only thing that should be discussed in this thread... Not spelling, grammar, or the price of tea in China.

Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Nothing has more impact than the death of a child....

Very correct - I think I would put my life on the line under the following circumstances:

1. My life was in immediate danger.
2. Family / friends life/lives are in immediate danger.
3. ANY child was in danger.
4. Various (decide as the S~~t goes down)

No particular order

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Esdad, Of course you have cast iron proofs that terrorists were on those planes of course, proof that could be used in a court of law. Every terrorist event on the planet is now blamed on the CIA invention Al Qaeda, funny how they were never heard of pre 9/11.

And who wants to take over the planet, I think you will find its is the country you live in, and as for Muslims there are 5 million in the US, are they terrorists are they overthrowing your way of life no they are not, I did not realise Americans were so easily scared.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Never heard of pre-9/11? They are responsible for the WTC bombing in 93 and the USS Cole attack to name 2 high profile attacks against the US.

The CIA funded the Afghani's ( Taleban) in theie fight against communism. During those battles, Bin Laden and others cut their teeth and declared their jihad.

There are more and more fringe groups claiming to be Al-Qeada, but in the end, there is a real Al-Qeada.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Esdad, Of course you have cast iron proofs that terrorists were on those planes of course, proof that could be used in a court of law. Every terrorist event on the planet is now blamed on the CIA invention Al Qaeda, funny how they were never heard of pre 9/11.

Never heard of pre 9/11? Are you refering to 9/11/2001?

hmmm...

The term, spelled "Al-Qaida", appears in an executive order issued by President Clinton in 1998 less than two weeks after the bombings of the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. Executive Order 13099 was issued on August 20, 1998 and lists the organization as one of several terrorist groups associated with Osama bin Laden.[15] The organization title could have been introduced to U.S. intelligence by Jamal al-Fadl, who had been providing the CIA with intelligence about bin Laden since December 1996.

Source

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
external link

1200 hostages, and close to 400 dead when it was over. This is not something that they are capapble of NOT doing.

While that probably did turn a lot of their supporters against them, it was definitely a well planned attack, which had the effect they needed on their enemies. However, I don't think next time they do that it will be a case of 1200, hostages, 400 dead, I would think it would probably be 400 alive. We've probably all seen the videos of the interior of that gymnasium when the siege was going on, and when looking at it the terrorists could easily have put more bombs in there if they had had them available.

Now, if something like that were to happen in the US, what do you think the reaction would be?

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Esdad & Sour there is a difference between an CIA made Al Qaeda group and the others that either claim to be of that group or who's actions are blamed on the group.

The CIA created terrorist groups in Afganistan to fight the Russians, these are not the same people who were responcible for 9/11, people within your Goverment, Military and Mossad were responcible for those events, and will be for any other events inside of the US.

Esdad you continue to fight aagainst all logic, reason and past historical events regarding 9/11. Does it give you peace of mind to believe some nasty Muslim men were behind the attacks rather than your fellow Americans.

America and its people were obessed with the Communist bogey man, and you went to war over that,now its the Muslim bogey man and your fighting again, who's next the Chinese bogey man do you see an emerging patern here. I did not realise that the people of such a strong country were so easilly scared by other peoples beliefs.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
We have a insider named Ralph Nader... coming out and telling us the problem. And nothing happens. You see no one that would come out has ties to these political people. They tied up their loose ends. They killed that cia agent that tried to expose bush. They are working tightly, this is big money their talkn about.

IT is time for the US government to realize that this is not a local conflict anymore; it is not just a regional conflict anymore. It is a conflict that is producing flashpoints throughout much of the world and endangering US Citizens in those countries, US businesses in those countries, US workers in those countries, and endangering our own national security here. It is time for the US government to stand up and think for itself.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Esdad & Sour there is a difference between an CIA made Al Qaeda group and the others that either claim to be of that group or who's actions are blamed on the group.

Huh? I’m sorry if I’m late to the discussion, but are you implying that ‘pre 9/11’ was NOT CIA manipulated and 9/11/01 WAS CIA manipulated? I’m not following you. (Please, no sarcasm here. My question is serious) Please explain, because I do know (and understand) the CIA involvement with Al Qaeda.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Not sure how true it is, but I heard in several places that "Al Qaeda", "the gathering" in Arabic, was actually a file in the CIA headquarters that was a list of all of the Mujahideen and other freedom fighters to fight the Russians.

Either way. We've propped up dictators and terrorist groups all over the world, as long as it is in our own best interest, and ONLY ours. And so many of those times it just comes around to bite us in the ass. We built part of the Iranian military in the 70s after we propped up the shah b/c the previous DEMOCRATICALLY elected president didn't want to ship us so much oil. After the people took over once more in 1979, we started supporting Saddam since he was opposed to Iran. We supported Taliban b/c they were fighting the communists. And countless guerilla organizations all over the world in our own best interests. The list goes on and on.

We continue to do this, and stick our noses into other people's affairs. We are responsible for numerous Arabic losses against Israel throughout the mid 1900s. We label some terrorists freedom fighters, and other freedom fighters terrorists, whenever it is most convenient to us. It's no wonder that so many people hate us, especially in the Middle East.

Propping up dictatorships to combat communism is a thing of the past in the Middle East. IMO, the only real threat is our elites' own greed.
www.mapsofworld.com...

[edit on 26-3-2007 by el_madmaster]

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71 Nothing has more impact than the death of a child....

In light of recent events in Boston, how the trail was so hot and now there is nothing I wanted to bring this article back to light.This is happening all the time and it is a problem that has to be addressed.

Saudi nationals here on VISA's for school. These two lived in different apartment complexes and happened to meet somewhere together and get on a school bus. Riiiiiggght.

In 2007 there was a memo sent that there may be attacks on US schools. This happened in 2006 when these guys boarded the bus. Again, reaction and dry runs. It took years to pull off 9/11.

If this was to be revisited by those we already know are in country then we have a recipe for killing children on a greater scale. Sandy Hook showed us we are not safe from a bullied kid. What happens when it is a radicalized and trained foot soldier?

I think the US needs to check every student here on a foriegn VISA aged 18-24 that is from the MIddle East. We need profiling right now as we see how the ball was dropped in Boston.

Maybe O should take his RRC and set about to this task?

edit on 4-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join