It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist plans found to attack US schools and buses within six weeks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
That is the lie. The left wants the attacks to show that the government is not weak, and then what? Pull out of Iraq and allow Iran to move in with Syria and create in essence a new Persian empire.

The NWO failed to grasp the world. This is the end of the NWO. As far as the comment about the battering ram, to me that is considered treason, and should be dealt with accordingly. They tell sex offenders to write down their crimes so they do not commit them, so am I to look at you the same way. Writing out your fanatasies,but is that is all they are? With all of the anti rhetoric you preach, you should be happy the men with earpieces are not at your door.

The Industiral war machine has slowed and religion is coming to the forefront this century. Islam, Christianity and Science are about to collide. Europe is rolling over, Russia is awakening again and China is sitting back and making money from all of us.

If there is another terror strike in the US, it is not martial law you should fear, it is liberal thinking. Nothing wrong with towing the line, but this is a new era in American history that has yet to be written.

Nothing has more impact than the death of a child....

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Esdad, Europe is not rolling over, It might of escaped your attention, but Europe is very well versed in war and warfare, the difference to us and the US is that we can recognise a real threat from a hoax one or a home made one.

I'm afraid your very tone is verging on paranoia, A new Persian Empire, so what, what if there was it would never be a threat to the US or anyone else. At the height of the cold war the former Soviet Union had the means to nuke the US a hundred times over, did it do it no it did not.

Your allowing the US warmongering media to cloud your judgement, the US spends more on warfare than anyone else and it is increasing its budget, the war in Iraq is costing billions thats billions for the arms makers.

I will ask again as you failed to respond to my last post why would any terrorist put themselves at risk of capture to drive a school bus. Young Americans have shown how easy it is to murder children inside a school on more than 1 occasion so I'm sure any self respecting terrorist could come up with a whole lot more than that.

You need to chill out otherwise you will end up shooting one of your neighbours caus you think he is a terrorist. There are extremists of one sort or another everywhere, many of them reside in the US.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LovingSoul
At last somebody who has the b@lls to say it like it is! Will Bush & Co please leave Iraq, in fact, preferably leave this planet so that the rest of us can carry on with our daily grind, bring back the poor buggers who were sent to Iraq and try to remember to keep that huge US nose out of everybody else's affairs. Yes, as was rightly pointed out, Iraq will only get worse, whether the American troops are pulled out or not but what other option is there? Leave the poor guys/girls there indefinitely while Bush and cronies make megabucks? I don't think so. America is already one of the most hated nations in the world at the moment. Perhaps you need to start cleaning up your act by fixing what is broke in your own country and leaving the rest of the world to sort out their own problems.

Well said LovingSoul

Mod Edit: Please Review this Link.

ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

[edit on 21-3-2007 by chissler]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Paranoia would be me thinking the US pulled off 9/11. Islam wants nothing but an Islamic state, and Europe is rolling over in that aspect, but that is another thread.

Why did terrorists learn to fly planes if they could have gotten caught?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have heard so many false terror threats that I have ignored "news" like this. Its like the boy who cried wolf. It has become so bad that if a real terrorist attack occurs I will think its some bogus news claim.

Very sad days we live in indeed.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky

Austrailia currently has approximately 600 ground force troops deployed in Iraq. As brave and dedicated as they are (I'm being sincere)... I don't think they would be missed. By all means pull YOUR troops out.

Yeah we know we are insignificant and not as good as the US.

I would love nothing more than we take our ball and refuse to play the stupid game.

Why the hell did your President get us involved then if we won't be missed ?

You need to learn to spell... A-U-S-T-R-A-L-I-A...one I only.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia

Why the hell did your President get us involved then if we won't be missed ?

YOUR PM and MPs got you involved.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Darkbluesky,

Your President asked our PM for support because we have an alliance...unfortunately our PM has no spine and has totally lost the plot.
He supports everything...even nuclear power...what a total oxygen thief !!!

Johnny Bumsuck was in Washington when 9/11 was committed and was fed lies and brain washed like the majority.

After researching everything I can lay my hands on about 9/11, I have come to the conclusion that terrorists using school buses is a real possibility in the US. Anything is a possibility in the US.

This would keep the fear mongering alive, inflame the citizens of the world (only the ones who fall for it) and add impteus to the bogus war on terror and give the US a licence to go anywhere in the world, occupy a country and start shooting under the guise of 'restructuring'.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by resistancia]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Originally posted by darkbluesky
I think a theoretical plan to blow up the White House constitutes discussion of an illegal activity.

How long is this garbage going to be allowed without at least a "warn"?

I agree, seems this site is getting more and more childish and 'anti' american every day.

What a crock.

Anti - American.. you guys have some nerve...
Just because we dont want to follow your wet dream over in the middle east... we are anti-american, and childish..
I wouldnt give a flying hoot if it was ONLY your country involved.. but it isnt.

So long as 'our' countries are involved in 'your' war, you better accept the fact that we have a voice, and atm that voice is grwoing very quickly against america's agender.

Darkylbluesky, if your going to go crying to 'daddy' everytime someone says something negative about America, your in the wrong place.
I was attempting to get the thread back on track and avoid the slinging match we had created.

But thanks for proving SourGrapes - Childish accusation to be true.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Please look up Beslan, an attack by Al-Qeada in Russia.

external link

1200 hostages, and close to 400 dead when it was over. This is not something that they are capapble of NOT doing.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Beslan turned a lot of people against the cause they were fighting for, mainly because of childeren....
I dont think terrorists will adopt this method.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
While I might not agree with all of Agit8dChop's opinions, a theoretical statement, such as the "two busses up the front lawn" is not in any way shape or form a crime. Lol, watch out Chop, I heard your minority report just came in and the "thought crime" task force is on it's way.

The OP was about terrorism using buses...so now we can't speculate on possibilitys of what a terrorist might do using a bus?
A bad public view by killing children is for the most part semi valid as a deterent...but they already do suicide bombing, how is it less worse when young and old are killed side by side, than being singled out as easy prey?

[edit on 21-3-2007 by LordBaskettIV]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
But they do it in Iraq and win the heats and mind of one and the cost of 100. is this not true?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Kinda funny how that article never actually said who was planning this.

"foreigners and extremist groups"

Yup, glad they cleared that up.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jihad
Kinda funny how that article never actually said who was planning this.

"foreigners and extremist groups"

Yup, glad they cleared that up.

Of course. It almost seems that whenever news of terror calms down a little bit and articles such as Anna Nicole Smith, missing boy scouts, disputes in Congress, requests to kill a well off polar bear, and which rich American family's children have gone missing on TV this week grab the headlines for too long, the govt/media/propaganda machine has to remind us that we are in danger and puts us back in our place and keeps us paranoid. "Sorry to interrupt your ignorantly blissful results of who won American Idol today, but just a reminder: something is going to happen. We're not exactly sure who. Or exactly where. Or exactly when. But somebody, is going to get you, sometime... thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled brainrot".

I almost prefer the debates and alternative news articles I read every day on ATS than any mainstream media source. Even though a large portion of it is related to terror and the usual bs that goes down in mainstream news, at least everyone's view points get across, whether or not biased.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
lol yea same here buddy, kinda disheartens me a lot though seeing people lap this kinda "news" up.

"But somebody, is going to get you"

lol, it used to be the communists and now its foreigners[reference to illegal immigrants i.e mexicans] and "extremists"[reference to Islam, Iraq, Muslims in general].

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
ATS is never going to be the kind of site where everyone gets along and rejoices in how holy their like minds are. We are here to discuss every angle of every issue and learn what we can from it.

That doesn't mean we can be mean to one another though.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Let the arguement continue

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChopDarkylbluesky, if your going to go crying to 'daddy' everytime someone says something negative about America, your in the wrong place.
I was attempting to get the thread back on track and avoid the slinging match we had created.

But thanks for proving SourGrapes - Childish accusation to be true.
[edit on 21-3-2007 by Agit8dChop]

Agit, Since you and Resistancia are both subjects of The Crown, and both of you like to ridicule me for citing your grammar (or Grammer as you would say) and for my own spelling, I feel obliged to point out that my screen name is "darkbluesky"...not "Darkybluesky".

Also....."your" is possesive, in YOUR last post to me, you should have typed "you're"....the contraction for "you are". How can you be a subject of the Empire and have such a poor command of the English language?

Additionally....asking that the rules be enforced, does not, in my way of thinking, equate to calling for "daddy"...I mean, come on, you're the one who spouts out daily about the US engaging in an "illegal" war...(read: Illegal = against the rules).

Get used to me Agit8dChop. I'm not going away. I'm going to follow you from thread to thread, and make sure your propaganda is countered at every turn.

G'day mate!

[edit on 3/21/2007 by darkbluesky]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
While I might not agree with all of Agit8dChop's opinions, a theoretical statement, such as the "two busses up the front lawn" is not in any way shape or form a crime. Lol, watch out Chop, I heard your minority report just came in and the "thought crime" task force is on it's way.

No one accused chop of a crime wiseguy. I pointed out that his post seemed to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions that he, you, and I agreed to, and accepted when we became members of ATS. Clear?

[edit on 3/21/2007 by darkbluesky]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
Darkbluesky,

Your President asked our PM for support because we have an alliance...unfortunately our PM has no spine and has totally lost the plot.
He supports everything...even nuclear power...what a total oxygen thief !!!

Johnny Bumsuck was in Washington when 9/11 was committed and was fed lies and brain washed like the majority.

After researching everything I can lay my hands on about 9/11, I have come to the conclusion that terrorists using school buses is a real possibility in the US. Anything is a possibility in the US.
[edit on 21-3-2007 by resistancia]

And after reading your post, I've come to the conclusion that anything is possible anywhere in the world...well at least in Oz, since your PM is, according to you, a marionette of the US government.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join