It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist plans found to attack US schools and buses within six weeks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
The Australian forces are in NO WAY Comparable to the US. we are patrolling streets, taking on groups. We are protecting enginners, our embassy and training people thats it. We are not offensive troops.

Then why do you favor pulling them out?

Because, there is no point us being there.
This was YOUR WAR. You should be the one to lose soliders and drain your economy if citizens like you still back it.
The Australian public DO NOT BACK this war.
The only reason we are in is HOWARD brown nosing Bush.
We have nothing to gain from being there. We are not helping with our miniscual force.

This is an illegial war..... what more reason does ANY man need to pull his forces out?

Rational?

Your leader lied to start the Iraq war.
Your leader refused to hear Saddam out.
Your leader resufed for further inspections.
Your leader refused to listen to the UN.
YOUR LEADER sent under equiped troops into Iraq.
YOUR LEADER used forged evidence in the case against Iraq.
YOUR LEADER has put American corporations incharge of Iraq.
YOUR LEADER has ensured certain people within his circle make Billions, upon Billions of dollars from this campaign.

Out of all that above... what part is focusing on the Iraqi's plight?

Your Leader has ruined Iraq, It will never experiencing the level of peace it once had under Saddam.
Wether you stay or leave, Iraq is going to descend into Civil war, and the powerful party will take charge through bloodshed.

That is YOUR Fault. They are going to suffer, while your leaders sit back in their comfy reitrement funds, and while the childeren of today pay back the enormous BILL it is creating.
All the kids from todays Iraq are going to grow up in a scene of bloodshed, murder, kidnappings and extreme HATRED for the USA.

This is all going to happen, wether you pull out, or stay...

Thats the RATIONAL point of view.

The irrational point of view is believing more troops, staying in Iraq will cause the sunni's & shiites to join arms, praise democracy and allow the US to screw them from behind in their resources.

think about it.

THE WEST invaded IRAQ forcing them to chose 'western styled democracy' over 'muslim style religous rule'

No matter how appealing 'western democracy' is to us, its never ever going to be accepted by Iraqi's.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Originally posted by Agit8dChopNow if you cant pipe up, accept the fact that I have a voice, I can type, and I have an opinion that differs from you...thats your bad luck.

What good is an opinion without a rational understanding of the world?

How can you even consider what the US is doing in Iraq, and how the US got INTO Iraq as being rational?

I was referring to your opinions with regard to rationality, not the strategic or political actions of any government.

Whether the US government's decisons regarding Iraq were rational or not, we are faced with a reality that needs to be examined and discussed rationally. You have exhibited your inability to do so over and over again. You are all "hate the US..all the time"...with no rational considerations for the facts, or the way the world works. Sorry if I'm being insulting, its just my way.

Best of Luck.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChopThe Australian public DO NOT BACK this war.
The only reason we are in is HOWARD brown nosing Bush.

Then why doesn't your electorate remove Howard?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The election is closing near, and the approval rating have him at almost certain defeat.

To understand the aspects of the war, it needs to be decisive that its illegial.
To be rational about where to take it we have to admit and accept the lies that were told, and the devestation that has been caused.

Im not ANTI US, that slogan has become the calling card for immature pimple popping 14yr old brats.......

I love the US, its an amazing country, with amazing people.
It can achieve so much when its dedicated to things that are right.
But it has come under the power of the most curropt, and greedy admiistration of its time......

Clearly, when you brand people as US Haters, you have no clue as the rationality of your own concepts....

I can love the US, without loving the administration.

In my view, every foreign troop should be pulled out of Iraq, apart from America if you feel this war is justified.
Every american troop that doesnt believe we should be there should be brought home.
Every american citizen who cries and yells at everyone for criticising this war, and saying it was justified should be sent there to fight.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What kibnda frightens me however, is like you have to love the U.S in order to criticise it, becauase if you dont have 100% love for the U.S and still criticise it, your obviously Anti-U.S. Which is basicaly a load of #ing nonesense, buts still, the kind off people that accuse others of being "anti-U.S" all the time are the same kind off people who supported Mccarthy

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
A bus attack I think can be possible, after reading these pages I decided to ponder about it a bit before posting so heres my thought.

1.Who says the bus would be hijacked or what not? why not buy one (if you're part of a group I think they would fund it right?) Why make the news right away with a hijacked bus or stolen bus when you can buy them.

So I looked up buying a bus a school bus and fond they really aren't that hard to get used ( in fact a few miles up the road from me theres a 1975 one for sale) anyhow first link on bus sales

then second one I found

I only searched up to 15 grand ( but there are many under 5)

while searching the bus sales I found this place SchoolBus fleet and on there is a web pole

"The chance of a terrorist attack on a school bus is increasing every day."

also the first story listed in top news was about hijacking Yet it was posted there the 16th and happened in Jan. it could happen.

2. Who says kids need to be on the bus? How many of us that see a school bus at a place thats not school, lets say a museum, and our first thought is field-trip. Nothing out of the ordinary. Then something happens we think woa we didn't see it coming didn't see a rental truck there or semi or anything unusual we just saw what would be normal.

I think its possible that it can be done.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChopIn my view, every foreign troop should be pulled out of Iraq, apart from America if you feel this war is justified.

You're entitled to your opinion, but refer back to my earlier statement regarding opinions.

Every american troop that doesnt believe we should be there should be brought home.

There you go with that "we" thing again! I think you meant to say..."Every "A"merican troop that doesnt believe THEY should be there should be brought home."

Right?

Every american citizen who cries and yells at everyone for criticising this war, and saying it was justified should be sent there to fight.

"WE" havent had compulsory military service since 1972. If I get your meaning...you are suggesting compulsory service...for Americans? How about Aussies?

Rational reasoning...very rational.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starvald
What kibnda frightens me however, is like you have to love the U.S in order to criticise it, becauase if you dont have 100% love for the U.S and still criticise it, your obviously Anti-U.S. Which is basicaly a load of #ing nonesense, buts still, the kind off people that accuse others of being "anti-U.S" all the time are the same kind off people who supported Mccarthy

It amazes me how people use that term like its meant to make us embrace US actions with open arms.

The basic fact is the USA illegiall invaded and occupied Iraq.

Every excuse created AFTER that is VOID!

If me being against the USA's ILLEGIAL invasion means im Anti US, anti banana's, Anti curly haired wigs.. i dont give a rats a$$
because it doesnt change the fact that the USA LIED, and INVADED & Occupied Iraq simply for corporate gain.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
There was an attempted purchase in mid 2006 by Middle Eastern men in NY who were turned away after trying to purchase and asking questions about a fleet of school buses. They were I beleive investigated by the FBI but I can find no report.

The use of children is the same as the use of children in Iraq as we saw this week during the bombing at a checkpoint. Radical Islam wants armegeddon, it wants to incite an act to push America over the edge. I feel once that happens, we will strike overseas and then cells within the US will be activated further, throwing the country into further disarray. Our troops are overseas, difficulty mobilizing NG troops...it could get ugly.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkblueskyThere you go with that "we" thing again! I think you meant to say..."Every "A"merican troop that doesnt believe THEY should be there should be brought home."
Right?

sigh.. you remind me of seeker...
pin pointing gramatical errors instead of concentrating on the topic at hand.
be gone with you! i feel bad enough for derailing this thread, so if you want to continue this petty squabble over my wording.. go for it..

I thought you were above that and were willing to debate the core subject here.. not grammer.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
There was an attempted purchase in mid 2006 by Middle Eastern men in NY who were turned away after trying to purchase and asking questions about a fleet of school buses. They were I beleive investigated by the FBI but I can find no report.

The use of children is the same as the use of children in Iraq as we saw this week during the bombing at a checkpoint. Radical Islam wants armegeddon, it wants to incite an act to push America over the edge. I feel once that happens, we will strike overseas and then cells within the US will be activated further, throwing the country into further disarray. Our troops are overseas, difficulty mobilizing NG troops...it could get ugly.

But why chose childeren in America?
Back in the 30's... some americans took on Nazism... that was handy for the nazi's..
Im sure the finatical muslims want a base of americans in america...
killing childeren will harm that.

Hell why not buy 2 buses..
use 1 as a battering ram to smash through the gates at the whitehouse.
the second follows closely and rams into the whitehouse..
KABOOM!

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hell why not buy 2 buses..
KABOOM!

Chances are that would kill children, as they tour the white house for field trips all the time. Also, do you remember the guy who flew a single engine plane into the whitehouse during the Clinton years. The president wasn't even there. However our kids are everywhere and an easy target.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Terrorism- to incite fear through actions not comprehendable to normal society.

1. A bus full of children taken hostage. Can you imagine a beheading at PS ??? on CNN live. This is about shock

2. A driver loads his bus along with other members of his cell. He drives to the school and detontes, killing 212 and injuring over 500. This is repeated at 30 schools across the nation.

3. Take a bus full of children on a field trip with a bus that is wired. Who checks under busses? Drive up virtually anywhere and detonte.

There are numerous scenarios that can occur. School buses can go anywhere. Have someone also get a job in a school motor pool. I mean, do people truly still think these guys live in caves with 386 pc's and no internet?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Seems my comments from page one got lost in the tiff between posters, so I'll post it again:

Not to speculate (okay, maybe a little), but what about hostages? My first thought, upon hearing about the bus driver license story, was the Belsan incident.

Our schools have stepped up security in the past few years. At least at the grade level, that I know of. I've lived in California, New York, and WI in the past few years; and I know the schools my child attended were like Ft. Knox.

School buses may be the second alternative to taking that what's most precious to us, our children.

That is, if the (future - suspected) terrorists were looking for a negotiation tool.

BTW, we have TWO wars going on. One=WOT, Two=Iraq. Got it? Two wars. We started the WOT a few months prior to the Iraq war. Two wars. Hard to believe, but we need to keep the perspective in arguing our points of an 'unwarrented' or 'illegal' war. Which one?

-Sour

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Schools are very secure, but not school transportation. It has always confounded me actually. I worked for a middle school in my 20's and part of my duty was to ride a bus. It was terrible. What I realized though is that there is no security. Not all buses have cameras on them ,or if they do they do not work.

I keep thinking of the 2 Saudis on the bus in Tampa last year.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
its posts like this that really make me wonder why im still studying in college. why im not getting the hell out of here before I end up doing labor at labor camps, getting tortured, and killed. I think Arabs know more than anyone in this present time what racism really is and means. Sure the blacks use to be slaves. But this is present, that was the past. These blacks had nothing but a good life, slavery is in the past. Its the Arabs that are screwed for life. Yes... makes you question what life really is. How could it have a meaning if there are so many different outcomes, presents, pasts, and futures. How could anyone be an example since that would make infinite examples(individuals lives). Why is an evil man's prison sentence limited to

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think the Iraqi "Freedom fighters" and the AlQueda "freedom fighters"
are smart enough to realize attacking children...be they the sons and daughters of the "Great Satan-America" or British or Australian, or whomever, would be the greatest mistake they could make.

I know this will result in me being called a blood thirsty neo-con, but does anyone have any doubt regarding what the response would be if our kids were deliberately targeted and harmed in ANY way by the "Freedom Fighters"?

You think a couple hundred "freedom fighters" rotting in Gitmo is a travesty?

Consider this...expulsion of muslims from the US by the tens of thousands.
Practically no legal access to the United States by muslims from anywhere in the world.

And also, the public would demand some form of retaliation. I can't even guess what it would be.

Bottom line....the "freedom fighters" know this. Hell, I think their fear of real retaliation is half the reason we have not seen another attack in the US since 2001.

IMO our kids are at much greater danger from internet predators, and peer pressure to drink and take drugs than they are from terrorists.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChopHell why not buy 2 buses..
KABOOM!

From the ATS Terms & Conditions:

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of any illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, sexual relations with minors, etc. are strictly forbidden.

I think a theoretical plan to blow up the White House constitutes discussion of an illegal activity.

How long is this garbage going to be allowed without at least a "warn"?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I think a theoretical plan to blow up the White House constitutes discussion of an illegal activity.

How long is this garbage going to be allowed without at least a "warn"?

I agree, seems this site is getting more and more childish and 'anti' american every day.

In fact, the libs NEED us to lose in this war. They're sole interest and attention is in defacing this administration and denouncing the war. They've only concentrated on mud slinging since getting congress. I haven't seen a single bill or even suggestion on what to do nor how to manage this. They NEED us to lose. Don't look for anything more, coming from this sector.

I'm 100% U.S. American! I'm so proud of it, I get excited when I hear the anthem. But then again, I grew up living around the world. Most Americans haven't stepped foot on foreign soil, so they take all they have for granted.

As long as our soldiers are fighting oceans away, they won't need to fight at home. Most of you do not understand, nor get that. We are safest when our men and women are at war. Believe it or not, but that's the hard truth.

I feel for the M.E., but I look after my own first. That's the way it should be. I'll always put my God, family, and country first. Too bad so many of these armchair generals don't feel the same.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Seriously guy's WE are not Anti American. The people who want to create the NWO and destroy america are the REAL AntiAmericans. They are the jewish lovers who want to expand Israel and give the world authority to the jews. That is the real goal. Do you really think a bunch of rich elite caucsians care about a country full of immigrants. Thats why they lie to us in the news, thats why nothing happens to help the people, thats why homeless people are living in the United States and the peoples are send to go fight for corporate interests. Corporate companies with the same people runnign government.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join