It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist plans found to attack US schools and buses within six weeks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Agit - Can you explain your decision making process w/ regard to these Iraq/US issues in terms of how you decide to use the identifiers "we" or "you" as in us Americans? I'm confused.

i.e in this thread you've used both.

First....

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Why should these innocent Iraqis suffer, because you and your DAMN LEADERS felt they could make a quick buck

and then:

If more than 50% of troops suggest this, why dont we bring them home then?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I don't know if people have thought of it, but President Kenedy was a great diversion tactic.

What is wrong with bumping off a few kids? It will get certain people the reaction that they want....."Lets get them".

It will be for the betterment of the whole, won't it?

No one wants to acknowledge that things like this get discussed, however common sense tells us otherwise.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
Agit - Can you explain your decision making process w/ regard to these Iraq/US issues in terms of how you decide to use the identifiers "we" or "you" as in us Americans? I'm confused.

i.e in this thread you've used both.

First....

Why should these innocent Iraqis suffer, because you and your DAMN LEADERS felt they could make a quick buck

and then:

If more than 50% of troops suggest this, why dont we bring them home then?

Well, it was your 'America's' dam leaders that started this war.
and my 'Howard' leader has decided to join in the festivities.

So I feel the blame is with YOUR Damn leaders, and OUR damn leaders should pull OUR Troops out.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
AL qeada strated this war, in effect, in 1993 with the bombing of the WTC. KSM and his nephew were directly related to this. Over time, links between various countries in the ME were intertwined with support for Al-Qeada. That is the War on Terror. They struck first. We should have strcuk last in the 90's and we let multiple oppurtnities slip away.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Alqaeda struck you, correct.
Not Iraq.

America started the Iraq war.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChopSo I feel the blame is with YOUR Damn leaders, and OUR damn leaders should pull OUR Troops out.

Then kindly address your concerns to Mr. Howard and take you virulent anti-Americanism and shove it up your arse.

Austrailia currently has approximately 600 ground force troops deployed in Iraq. As brave and dedicated as they are (I'm being sincere)... I don't think they would be missed. By all means pull YOUR troops out.

If the good people of Austrailia back you up on this, it shouldn't be too difficult should it?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
"AL qeada strated this war, in effect, in 1993 with the bombing of the WTC"

What does Al qaeda have to do with Iraq?, oh yeah, they happen to be a Sunni terrorist group too. Shouldnt America have invaded Saudi then?, Iraq is predominatly shi'ites and was led by a man[Saddam] who took quite the interest in hunting down and killing ANY terrorist insurgency groups because it kept washington happy, sort off.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This thread is not about Iraq, it is about al-qeada and terrorism, got it? That is the point I was making. Take it elsewhere.This thread is not about Iraq, it is about al-qeada and terrorism, got it? That is the point I was making. Take it elsewhere. You people come in and jump on to a bandwagon and it has nothing to do with the thread.

I made this thread about the possible terror attack using buses. I did not say Saddam Hussien sent crack Iranina trained Mossad Reltilian commandos to kill babies in America.

We went into Iraq because of WMD's.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChopSo I feel the blame is with YOUR Damn leaders, and OUR damn leaders should pull OUR Troops out.

Then kindly address your concerns to Mr. Howard and take you virulent anti-Americanism and shove it up your arse.

Austrailia currently has approximately 600 ground force troops deployed in Iraq. As brave and dedicated as they are (I'm being sincere)... I don't think they would be missed. By all means pull YOUR troops out.

If the good people of Austrailia back you up on this, it shouldn't be too difficult should it?

Christ, some of you have a real attitude towards peopel who face up and speak the reality about Iraq..
thats 2 americans now that have sworn simply because I speak ill of this illegial campaign..

muffin...........

Australia, Like America has no right what so ever to be involved in Iraq.
I will continue to speak my mind.

If your prepared to speak your opinion about Iraq,
You DAMN WELL better be prepared to allow me to speak my POV!
If you dont like that? well ... ill give you back some of your advice.
Quit acting like a child because im not blinded by the patriotical sense you call '' my life ''
Being patriotic doesnt mean you have to follow your government in an illegial endevour.

I want aussie troops out, but that wont do f'all while you brainwashed types still prance around singing GW's favourite tune..

Iraq is illegial.

Youve done more harm than good.
You've brought chaos to a region of the world that barely hung onto Peace before you got there, what hope does it have now?
Instead of flaming people because they understand the LEGALITY of your leaders agender, how about you use that flame in your stomach to be AGAINST THE ILLEGIAL Acts of the corporate american.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
CHop, you have every right, in another thread. Do you realize you are arguing a point that has nothing to do with the thread. Make a trhead about I raq and i will jump in.

DO YOU THINK TERRORISTS WOULD USE SCHOOL BUSES? yes or no...

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
This thread is not about Iraq, it is about al-qeada and terrorism, got it? That is the point I was making. Take it elsewhere.This thread is not about Iraq, it is about al-qeada and terrorism, got it? That is the point I was making. Take it elsewhere. You people come in and jump on to a bandwagon and it has nothing to do with the thread.

I made this thread about the possible terror attack using buses. I did not say Saddam Hussien sent crack Iranina trained Mossad Reltilian commandos to kill babies in America.

We went into Iraq because of WMD's.

apologies esdad, it did get a little out of hand.

But I do think Alqaeda + Iraq + Terrorism are all cosy together now.
Being we allowed Alqaeda into Iraq, and have created terrorism in Iraq.. all three go hand in hand.

As for the bus plot, again I dont think they'll do it to childeren, on buses.
Going through all that trouble to plan, and stage an attack.. why not hit something crucial..
hitting kids will do nothing but turn more 'civilised' people against the alqaeda belief, about America being the infidel.
Atm, people are juggling who to believe, based on bushs actions in Iraq.
ATM, we do actually appear to have an Agender against the ME... hitting out childeren will do nothing but parade us around our leader.

Where as hitting our leader, would bring people saying '', well yep thats expected after Iraq ''

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
They struck our military and financial centers, so it is time for a personal attack to incite a world war. It is a huge pissing contest with innocent people in the balance. Another strike on US soil will have very,very grave consequences, and right now Iran is in the sights for their support of terrorism.

It is a no win situation, and I do not think anyone is in control anymore. I think it is damage control to make sure we do not destory the planet.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
"This thread is not about Iraq, it is about al-Qaeda and terrorism, got it? That is the point I was making. Take it elsewhere.This thread is not about Iraq, it is about al-Qaeda and terrorism, got it? That is the point I was making. Take it elsewhere. You people come in and jump on to a bandwagon and it has nothing to do with the thread."

LOL, easy tiger.

Well, me happening to be one of THEM PEOPLE i still dont get it. You said this thread is not about Iraq, but yet you said its about the "War on Terror". Aren’t western imperial forces in Iraq because of the "War on Terror"?. Im actually kinda confused because if America didn’t invade Iraq because of the "War on Terror" why did it get invaded?. Do i have to remind you off the fallacious reasoning Bush made concerning Saddam, Iraq and 9/11?, because as you said this is about Al-Qaeda, who were behind 9/11 which is why we invaded Afghanistan and then Iraq, because as Bush pointed out this is about the "War on Terror" and Saddam and Iraq were inextricably connected with all of it. So i dont understand the logic you are using, i still "dont got it" but if you would be so kind to explain it to me, i might infact "get it" whatever that may be.

Also you made the point concerning how this is about Al-Qaeda, so Al-Qaeda are planning to blow up the buses?, is that it?. And if Al-Qaeda are planning on blowing up these busses, doesnt it mean its basicaly got everything to do with Iraq?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Cool Chop, I was really hoping we wouldn't have to find some 'yellow cake' in Melbourne.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Who really knows whats going on in Australia.
We are so open and Ripe for a terrorist attack.. but i dont think alqaeda 'saudi+afghani' alqaeda have the reach.

Indonesian radicals? yeah more than likely... but again its limited to what they can do.
Back again in regards to the BUS plot,
look how badly things went for the chechnya group hitting that school?

Mass outrage against them.

At the moment the world is outraged towards America.... and the terrorists do not want to turn the sympathy card around and give America support against their haneous acts.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Christ, some of you have a real attitude towards peopel who face up and speak the reality about Iraq..

Some people do have an attitude towards any people who speak up about US involvement in Iraq..... I'm not one of them, I only have an attitude with YOU and your one girl campaign to trash the United States at each and every turn and on every thread you infect.

Australia, Like America has no right what so ever to be involved in Iraq.
I will continue to speak my mind.

Excellent!...Since you're Australian or a Kiwi, why don't you point your daily diatribes at your Dominions rather than the US?

I want aussie troops out, but that wont do f'all while you brainwashed types still prance around singing GW's favourite tune..

It would mean at least a few less Iraqis being slaughtered, tortured, and robbed of their freedom wouldn't it? Or do you think the Aussie Army behaves differently than the American Barbarians?

Youve done more harm than good.
You've brought chaos to a region of the world that barely hung onto Peace before you got there, what hope does it have now?

There you go again with the "YOU" thing. Where's all the "we" and "us"???

[snip]...you know...the one that protects you, and insulates you from facing all the harsh realities of the complicated/interconnected world we all live in.

What do I mean? This is what I mean...Everyone is involved in whats going on in the Middle East and SE Asia, and South America, and Central America. The US is just the easiest target for the unsophisticated observer. Do a little research and find out how Mr. Chirac, Ms. Merkle, Messrs. Annan, Mr Howard, Mr. Blair, The Saud Royal family, etc. are involved. It's not just the three American stooges you know....[snip]

[edit on 3/20/2007 by darkbluesky]

Please review this link. Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 3/20/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
apologies esdad.... Im going to have to reply.
Darkbluesky, if you wish to continue this ( please doo ) lets start a new thread......

Some people do have an attitude towards any people who speak up about US involvement in Iraq..... I'm not one of them, I only have an attitude with YOU and your one girl campaign to trash the United States at each and every turn and on every thread you infect.

Yes, well.. Who was it who pushed for this war? Who stood up at the UN accusing Iraq of crimes, refusing to hear them out and in the end invading?? HAD saddam of had wmd's, and been an imminent threat.. Id be praising GW and his foresite into the dangeous situation.

But since its been proven that all the evidence was maniuplated, faked, and over stated by Bush I find it hard to find ANYTHING about this campaign WORTHY of praise.

I will continue to speak my honest opinion about Bush so long as people like you speak your honest opinion. DEAL WITH IT!

Bush has yet to do a single thing that benefits mankind/humanity in any way shape or form. All he has done is for the gain of his corporate pals, and his family.

That deserves a hell of a lot more, than some young kiwi bashing the US Government. IF you cant deal with it, maybe you should go cuddle your teddy bear and avoid sites like this.

Excellent!...Since you're Australian or a Kiwi, why don't you point your daily diatribes at your Dominions rather than the US?

Every chance I get i speak my mind about Howard. HE's a stupid buffoon who joined this war simply for his egotistical chance at a photo op with GW on the texas Ranch/Whitehouse lawn. thats the ONLY REASON We are involved. Because of his pathetic mental retardation at wanting to be seen as a powerful world player.
Take as many swipes at him as you please he deserves it.

It would mean at least a few less Iraqis being slaughtered, tortured, and robbed of their freedom wouldn't it? Or do you think the Aussie Army behaves differently than the American Barbarians?

The Australian forces are in NO WAY Comparable to the US. we are patrolling streets, taking on groups. We are protecting enginners, our embassy and training people thats it. We are not offensive troops.
Im sure we do committ crimes, but your the side that screamed and yelled about ruthless people, about curropt leaders and torture.

YOUR DOING EVERYTHING YOU TOLD THE WORLD YOU WERE GOING TO STOP!

There you go again with the "YOU" thing. Where's all the "we" and "us"???

Is it really that hard to understand ffs?

YOU as in YOUR LEADER STARTED THIS WAR.
WE JOINED BECAUSE OF OUR PATHETIC PM WANTING TO BE NOTICED.
ITS US INVOLVED IN THIS DEBACLE BECAUSE WE ARE THE WEST.

Do I need to spell it out ?
Your presidents actions, duped our PM into following, resulting in us ' the west' being DRASTICALLY HATED and at RISK now.

[snip - offensive quoted text removed]...you know...the one that protects you, and insulates you from facing all the harsh realities of the complicated/interconnected world we all live in.

I think its clear who's a bit more understanding of the current situation.
If you dont like my reality, boo f'n hoo.
Ignore me, stop reading my posts.. but you'r never going to silence me so long as you, people like you, and your president find justification in what your doing.

What is it going to take, for you to admit, yes we f'd up, yes we lied, yes we have devestated a country and created a terroist haven.....

[snip - offensive quoted text removed]

I will be quiet, when your leaders are standing before a judge, when your toops are home with their families... and when the world, mainly the US, britan and Australia are debating bills and contracts to send billions, upon billions of dollars in aid to the Iraqi's to repair the devestation you have done.

Now if you cant pipe up, accept the fact that I have a voice, I can type, and I have an opinion that differs from you...thats your bad luck.

*Edit Removed Offensive Text In Quotes*

[edit on 3/20/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChopNow if you cant pipe up, accept the fact that I have a voice, I can type, and I have an opinion that differs from you...thats your bad luck.

What good is an opinion without a rational understanding of the world?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The Australian forces are in NO WAY Comparable to the US. we are patrolling streets, taking on groups. We are protecting enginners, our embassy and training people thats it. We are not offensive troops.

Then why do you favor pulling them out?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChopNow if you cant pipe up, accept the fact that I have a voice, I can type, and I have an opinion that differs from you...thats your bad luck.

What good is an opinion without a rational understanding of the world?

How can you even consider what the US is doing in Iraq, and how the US got INTO Iraq as being rational?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join