It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Arizona Governor Fife Symington. I saw the phoenix UFO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It has been ten years since the night of the phoenix lights. Back then, it was one big joke to the Governor of the state. He single handedly made the event into the biggest joke in 1997. He made a public presentation where all of the media was invited. He stated that he had the perpetrator of the events, and made the person come in to the press conference. It was a man in an alien suit. Everyone laughed and he stated that people where “taking the issue too seriously”. Well now, it seems that he has decided to come forward and say that he to seen the flying triangle which silently cruised by phoenix that night 10 years ago. Fife Symington is now setting the record straight.... or is he?
Read the story here

[edit on 19-3-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Intriguing, and great find!
For pics of the joke incident, check my Phoenix Lights thread.

Why wait 10 years though? He's been out of the public eye for a while now...strange... Wonder if he's considering running again? Perhaps an ulterior motive there.....after all, he ticked off a lot of voters with that stunt...so makes sense to recant, if he's looking to run...

One thing to do...check to see if Fife was actually in the Phoenix area on the night in question...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This guy gets the award for moron of the year. The same jack-ass who did an atypical governmental ridicule/brush-off of the people with his lame press conference, bringing in a dude in a giant alien costume and laughing at the entire issue now wants to claim he witnessed it? He lost all credability years ago with his idiotic behavior. Just another bought and paid for pawn.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yeah, the guy made me nauseous with that Press conference back then. A real jerk if you ask me. Something is up his sleeve, and UFO disclosure does not seem to fit him.

Politicians... They will do anything for money and power.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by The Coward]

niv

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Why wait 10 years though? He's been out of the public eye for a while now...strange... Wonder if he's considering running again? Perhaps an ulterior motive there.....after all, he ticked off a lot of voters with that stunt...so makes sense to recant, if he's looking to run...

It would be interesting to read about the background of the release. Did the reporter prompt the confession or was it planned for ulterior motives? This would help determine whether he is telling the truth or blowing smoke, for whatever reason.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I sure do remember that press conference and was taken back at just how far officials go to snowbird an event so big at the time, and still to this day.

Looked up this ex-governor and wow NYT has written a number of non-impressive articles about him. See:

topics.nytimes.com...

Dallas

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sorry guyd this thread has already been posted,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

please use the linked thread above to add your comments and thoughts,

Asala

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join