Flushing out the Metaconspiracy
Now then, let's see.
- Operation PAPERCLIP
- The banking system ('and the slave economy we live in')
- The free energy cover-up ('keeping free energy away from us')
- The technology cover-up (the witholding of 'ET, UFO and free energy technologies' from public access)
- 9/11 (nature of conspiracy not further specified but we can guess the poster means that Osama and his chums didn't do it, or they were
just catspaws for someone else)
- JFK (again, nature of conspiracy not further specified but we can guess the poster means Lee Harvey didn't do it, or was just a catspaw for
- 'Consensus reality' (gosh! a conspiracy in which everyone's a conspirator!)
- 'The occult nature of the universe and man' (apparently all religions are conspiracies to conceal it)
- 'The whole ET cover up thing' (ie not just the technology... They Walk Among Us!)
- The 'so-called "War on terrorism" and the belief in the concept of "global terrorism"'.
- The 'rise of radical religion' (who's behind this, I wonder?)
- The NWO ('maybe not the more lurid parts of it (reptiles, UFOs and satanism) but I can definitely belive that there is a body above all...')
I make that thirteen conspiracies.
conspiracies? The world's most famous unlucky number, the Judas integer, the combination of digits so terrifying the fear of them
actually has a name, triskaidekaphobia
? Coincidence? Oh yes, that's just what they
would have you
believe. But is
it coincidence? Maybe there's something else here: something deeper, more sinister...
Is this thread part of a conspiracy cover-up?
That means we actually have fourteen
conspiracies! Why was this fourteenth conspiracy
deliberately concealed? Are the other thirteen really just false flags?
The Fourteenth Conspiracy. The Metaconspiracy.
Rarely hinted at, never seen. Operating beneath the 'mainstream' conspiracies familiar to popular culture, all of which exist purely to distract
attention from it. But here, now, on Above Top Secret, it has unwittingly revealed itself!
The game is afoot, Watson...
A bold, radical proposal
To penetrate the Metaconspiracy and expose its evil machinations I propose the following bold, radical step.
A poll to flush out the plotters. The thirteen conspiracies mentioned above can't all
exist. Or can they? Either way, we'll be able to tell a
lot about people from the conspiracies they vote belief in.
How will we do that? Aha, that would be telling. Let's just say that we have deep data analysis technology that will separate the skullduggists from
the sheeple easily. Think extrapolated-set Bayesian analysis applied under the Acton power law against benchmarks provided by metanalyses of selected
studies from Volens & Thecla (2006).
So come on then: let's have your votes. Which of the conspiracies numbered #1 to 13 listed above actually exist? What about #14, the
I will run your votes through my Babbage Engine to establish, once and for all, the truth about conspiracy theorists. Then all those infuriating
people who Won't Listen will be forced
to pay attention.
There now. That'll
show all those bad naughty sceptics...