It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
- Operation PAPERCLIP
- The banking system ('and the slave economy we live in')
- The free energy cover-up ('keeping free energy away from us')
- The technology cover-up (the witholding of 'ET, UFO and free energy technologies' from public access)
- 9/11 (nature of conspiracy not further specified but we can guess the poster means that Osama and his chums didn't do it, or they were just catspaws for someone else)
- JFK (again, nature of conspiracy not further specified but we can guess the poster means Lee Harvey didn't do it, or was just a catspaw for someone else)
- 'Consensus reality' (gosh! a conspiracy in which everyone's a conspirator!)
- 'The occult nature of the universe and man' (apparently all religions are conspiracies to conceal it)
- 'The whole ET cover up thing' (ie not just the technology... They Walk Among Us!)
- The 'so-called "War on terrorism" and the belief in the concept of "global terrorism"'.
- The 'rise of radical religion' (who's behind this, I wonder?)
- The NWO ('maybe not the more lurid parts of it (reptiles, UFOs and satanism) but I can definitely belive that there is a body above all...')
It is a self-evident, undeniable fact that you do not have as much knowledge as the elite do. For example, advanced, secret military technology does in fact exist. So, there is indeed a knowledge gap between the elite and the masses. However, you cannot just arbitrarily assume that this knowledge gap is small(...)
The elite have tricked you into thinking that you are in tune with reality (when in fact, you are actually very ignorant). So, since you foolishly thought that your intelligence was on par with the elite's intelligence, you never suspected that there was a huge knowledge gap. If you had, then reading about aliens wouldn't even faze you, because you would actually expect the truth to be extraordinary (in order to compensate for the huge knowledge gap).
Don't you get it? The elite want you to think that you are smart! The best slave is the slave who thinks he is free, and the greatest fool is the fool who thinks he is a wise man.
(...)The year is 2007 AD, but we do not live in modern times yet. Since Earth is still set up in an archaic, knowledge-ignorance format where god-kings (who hold the knowledge) rule over the masses (who bask in ignorance), we are literally (yes, literally) still living in ancient times.
"God-king" is defined as "a human sovereign believed to be a deity or to have godlike attributes"
(Dictionary.com). The ancient Egyptian pharaohs were considered to be not just kings, but rather, god-kings. However, people today don't realize that those Egyptian god-kings did indeed have godlike powers. But, more importantly, times have not changed. Today, the elite still have godlike powers. And, the relationship between the elite and the masses is also still the same(...)
(...)Humanity does not live in reality, but rather, in sub-reality. People spend most of their time denying the truth, not seeing things for what they actually are. Initially, their intuition may give them the correct interpretation of something. But then, their social conditioning overrides their intuition, molding that thing into what society wants them to think it is. Thus, they are not able to think for themselves or interpret reality correctly.
In other words, "reality" is what actually exists and what is actually going on, as opposed to the façade that society has placed over what actually exists and what is actually going on; nor is reality how one interprets something when in a state of psychological denial.
For example, when it comes to the government informing the public about something, most people simply assume that their government is telling them the truth. But, IN REALITY, these people have absolutely no idea what is actually going on, and do not want to admit such an obvious fact to themselves! In society, critical issues, such as what the government is really doing behind the scenes, are simply blown off as being non-issues. Very convenient indeed.
"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).
Originally posted by ADVISOR
See I feel that the 2012 theory, is not about a mass spiritual or mystical "awakening", but more of a WAKE UP call to the real world and how it truely effects those who were blind to such.
It is going to take another disaster, much worse than what has occured, and beyond imagination to bring that wake up call to order. When it does happen, and it will, eventually people trapped in these bubbles of theirs will see beyond the illusion, and realise the enviornment for what it is.