It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Vaccine Compensation Fund Billions Paid Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I don't get it if vaccines are so safe then why do they have to have a fund that has already paid out billions since 1988?

www.whitehouse.gov...

Google Vaccine Compensation Fund Search

www.hrsa.gov...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Because like any drug or treatment, there are side effects. Many vaccines are government-mandated, thus if you are one of the rare few who suffer a side effect from something the government required you to have, they feel you should be compensated.

Why do you think this is some sort of admission of guilt? Don't you think it would take just a tad more than $1.5 billion if thousands or millions of people were being harmed by vaccines?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
There are many that suffer side affects that never even get compensated.

I know that the medical system for the most part is a fraud and scams people of money they don't have.

The drug companies also use doctors like their drug dealers, pushing medicine that hurt more people than help.

Now I do believe doctors are good for some things, but for the most part they are part of a corrupt system, well at least in the USA.

And yes it is an admission of guilt on their part.

Originally posted by bsl4doc
Because like any drug or treatment, there are side effects. Many vaccines are government-mandated, thus if you are one of the rare few who suffer a side effect from something the government required you to have, they feel you should be compensated.

Why do you think this is some sort of admission of guilt? Don't you think it would take just a tad more than $1.5 billion if thousands or millions of people were being harmed by vaccines?

[edit on 19-3-2007 by Realtruth]

join