It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary on Freemasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If you wan't to know about the freemasons watch a History Channel documentary called Freemasons on Trial, it was a very informative documentary, it shows how the freemasons are just normal, they don't seem to be taking over the world or anything like that, and one of the Canadian lodges even let the film crew film them in their lodge performing one of their ceremonies.

So watch it, it is really good

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
After seeing it i think alot of these anti-masons are going to either leave ATS or just stop writing, cause they will for once in their lifes not have something to complain about.

Did you know that the avg. age of a Freemasons in the us is 64? Cant you just see a bunch of old guys sitting around the table talking about how they are going to rule the world? LOL

None of the conspircy theorists quite understand that masonry is simply the building of ones character. There's the big secret everyone. It's about being a good man and always striving to be better. GOD WE MUST BE EVIL! hahaha.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
WOW ! That was really illuminating. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

umwolves123

for once in their lifes not have something to complain about

I know its just my opinion but all I see on this forum is Freemasons complaining about other peoples right to discuss conspiracy theory's involving Freemasons.

Did you know that the avg. age of a Freemasons in the us is 64?

Don't you realise that every time you spew out irrelevant stats like that, it just makes your brotherhood appear more suspicious. I'm sure you are aware of the history of propaganda throughout the world.

None of the conspircy theorists quite understand that masonry is simply the building of ones character. There's the big secret everyone. It's about being a good man and always striving to be better.

Next you'll be reminding all that the world has become a better place as a result of Freemasons and its on track to get better still.

Hail the N.W.O!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi

Next you'll be reminding all that the world has become a better place as a result of Freemasons and its on track to get better still.

Personally, I think the world did become a better place because of the Masons, but then began to fall apart again due to lack of adherence to Masonic ideals.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Oh Cain I missed you.

Funny, generally all we see is people attributing completely asinine accusations at US. It's a double sided coin my friend, people see what they want to, you see us getting angry at accusations thrown at us, we see it the other way. What can't take a little criticism simply because we won't bow down to your infinite wisdom that you believe we are all inherently evil?

How is that an irrelevant fact that the average age of an American Mason is 64? Is it irrelevant because it hurts your argument that Masonic membership is declining in America (I am one and can admit that) and many Masons are fit for a retirement community in southern Florida? Malevolent harbingers of the NWO indeed!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Let's not lump anti-Masons in one basket.

Half of them crow wildly about the declining membership and call us "has-beens"...

...the other half assume it is all lies to cover our secret ascent to the top of the reptiloid pyramid.

My brain hurts.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm a little sore that the Canadian lodge let them film their degree work
There is plenty of that info out on the net, there is no reason to go changing ancient traditions for a little TV coverage.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Why what's wrong with the candians trying to debunk all of the stupid rumors about freemasonry.

new topics

top topics

join