It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ring masons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What happens to a masons ring when he dies?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Is this a riddle?

I don't think there's any protocal. His wife can take it, his son or daughter can have it or he can be buried with it..etc

I've seen a ton of them up for sale on ebay and at local jewerly shops.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Shouldn't the title be "Masonic ring" or something?

Isn't "Ring Mason" A title given to 1 dayers who never show up again for a meeting?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Where is the conspiracy in this topic?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

INWT,

As indicated in the above posts, any number of things can happen to a Mason's ring (provided he has one...many Masons do not ever bother buying a ring). In most cases there's no rule, with a couple of exceptions. The 14th Degree Ring and the 33rd Degree Ring. Masonic rings can come in all shapes, designs, etc. but these two are specifically designed per Supreme Council statutes and are given to recipients of ...well..the 14th and 33rd Degrees, respectively. The 14th is traditionally given with the direction that it be worn throughout one's life and arrangements made that upon the members death it be given to his wife, his eldest son or his dearest friend to be kept by them but not WORN by them. Same goes for the 33rd Degree Ring. That being said, the vast majority of Scottish Rite Masons do not wear their 14th Degree rings (I never did) and in recent years the actual ring isn't even given as part of the degree, but instead the new member is given a costume version of the ring in a lucite block (used as a paperweight)

And, as stated above...there are a ton of them on ebay and in antique shops, etc.

The Supreme Council in DC requests that 33rd Degree rings be donated to the Scottish Rite to be re-used by new members who perhaps cannot afford a new one. Even so, they turn up in estate sales, on ebay, pawn shops, etc.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak
The 14th Degree Ring and the 33rd Degree Ring.

Why 14?

Tarot card 14

K:14 Verification

Archangel Michael, the Archangel of Fire, angel of the Sun. The angel pours water on fire and fire on water, meaning that our personalities are being tempered through the experience of opposites. Fire and water make steam, and this turmoil is the process of transmutation, of refinement. It's the alchemical process of turning the base metal of our personalities into gold. The Holy Guardian angel (who is in fact our own Higher Self) makes all the tests and trials which lead us along the path of attainment.

Cup on left (lower/receiving cup): Symbol for the Fiery energy, Leo, and the animal nature. In Key 8 (Strength) we saw a picture of humanized subconsciousness (the woman) gaining control through the faculties of higher levels. Here we see the primeval, vital animal soul being worked upon directly by the Higher Self.

Cup on Right (higher/pouring cup): Symbol for the ,watery energy, Scorpio, and the procreative, sex nature. Scorpio represents the force behind the drive for mating -the sex energies.

www.divineparadox.com...

Once again we have verification.

Cup on left (lower/receiving cup) 78th to 84th floors - second to be hit - first to be destroyed.
Cup on Right (higher/pouring cup) 92nd to 98th floors - first to be hit - second to be destroyed.

Job 14:13
"If only you would hide me in the grave and conceal me till your anger has passed! If only you would set me a time and then remember me! 14 If a man dies, will he live again? All the days of my hard service I will wait for my renewal to come. 15 You will call and I will answer you; you will long for the creature your hands have made.

bibleresources.bible.com...

Archangel Michael

[edit on 18-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've got to admit, I have NO idea what this thread is about.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
ummm intrepid it should be clear? geeze..

Apparently, like we should all know this since its common knowledge and such.. Masonic rings blew up the twin towers after consulting a tarot card reader.

Or well thats what I get out of it. Something about cups as well.

An honest question turned into a poor 3rd grader quality post if you ask me..

top topics

join