It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns U.S. against any "stupid move"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

EHRAN (Reuters) - A senior Iranian army commander warned the United States and other Western powers not to make any "stupid move" over Tehran's nuclear programme and said they would be surprised by the military response to any such action.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

LINK

Seems to me a very little dog barking at a large dog about to eat him.

It seems that nothing comes out of Iran but terrorism and death threats-why don't they try something new, just 4 kicks.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
It seems that nothing comes out of Iran but terrorism and death threats-why don't they try something new, just 4 kicks.

Well, the thing is, what if they aren't kidding? That single attack on Iran could spark a war the likes of which this world has yet to see, and for many reasons:

1) Newer alliances that have formed and are forming as the East realizes that the West has grown too strong after the cold war. Recent joint military exercises between Russia and China, as well as others, are becoming testament to this.

2) The economic and energy issues that are at stake with China and Russia over control of the middle east.

3) The self defense pact between Iran and Syria may secretly include other countries- including Russia and China. An attack on Iran, despite lack of proof that Iran is attempting to build nuclear weapons, may be the last straw the East as a whole is willing to tolerate before serious counter action. Because two times without proof- the first being Iraq- would certainly be indicitive of other motives on the West's part. I.E., Afghanistan and Iraq as the beachead to wider US control of the middle east and its resources, and NOT just "fighting terrorism," as the US would have the world believe.

4) Should an alliance of the East come forth conventionally, in defense of Iran, and as a stand to stopping US global imperialism, I believe the US and any allies will be defeated without the use of nuclear weapons. I believe a conventional stand by the East against this US warmongering will force Bush into either using nuclear weapons, or getting the hell out of other people's business.

Imo, he better damn well take the latter.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

EHRAN (Reuters) - A senior Iranian army commander warned the United States and other Western powers not to make any "stupid move" over Tehran's nuclear programme and said they would be surprised by the military response to any such action.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

LINK

Seems to me a very little dog barking at a large dog about to eat him.

Irans a lot bigger dog than Iraq... and look how well you subdued that mutt...
Iran might not have anything 'specific' that will destroy the enemy...
But they know, that if the US or Israel does attack Iran.. it will have the most negative effect towards the USA acrss the region.. an effect I dont think the US governmnet has the ability to grasp.

They wont need to do anything, the entire region will instantly turn against the US and Israel.. Invading and occupying Iraq is one thing, but continuing to strike Iran, and afghanistan.. its to much like a regional take over.

You think youve got problems in Iraq?.. .what the hell do you thinks going to happen after you hit Iran, and formally bring them into the mix?

Good on Iran for not bending over and allowing the Americans to screw them from behind.

militarily, you may defeat Iran.. but America will never be respected by another ally again.

What happens, if you find yourself facing a REAL enemy, not just a 3rd world army?.. you think anyones going to come help you?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"It seems that nothing comes out of Iran but terrorism"

LOL, moron.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starvald

LOL, moron.

I always knew algebra was evil...

I always swore my hatred of that evil Algebra during highschool.. amazing i never made the connection!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starvald

LOL, moron.
Yes,i agree.A true moron indeed.Just hoping that a few dumb ass terrorist supporters here end up with hell fires up their butts with iran.As far as iranian threats are concerned...LMGDAO

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Xfile]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well...I can think of a few Anti American, Terrorist and Iran, Iraq, Afganistan supporters....lets just not name anyone but I think they speak for themselves.

United States will never be defeated, maybe we should of stayed out of World War 2 and just let the Germans wipe everyones ass out!

new topics

top topics

join