It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Log-In Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hello all,

Quick question, over the past few weeks while using Firefox on a PC (WindowsXP Media Center) I am never logged-in when I open ATS. This was never a problem for me before using the exact same settings, i.e. cookies, saving passwords etc.

Compounding this when clicking the Log In button, I am auto logged in, yet still see a blank log in page. Anyone else experiencing this or have any suggestions? (I check ATS at least a dozen times a day, I think I need help, and this is beginning to really wear on my nerves.)

P.S. I do not have this problem on my work computer, using 2003 XP Professional. (I went from getting in trouble for checking ATS when my boss would catch me, to her now lurking because she was curious.)

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When you click this link www.abovetopsecret.com... you go to the homepage where you aren't logged in. But once you click any further you get logged in.

If you go straight to this link www.abovetopsecret.com... you'll be logged in from the start.

One computer might be going to one link, the other computer the other link. If you make your link to ATS the second one you would be logged in from the start.

Hope that clears things up a little and doesn't confuse you more

[edit on 18/3/2007 by enjoies05]

[edit on 18/3/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
enjoies05 is spot on.

The home page of www.abovetopsecret.com is not picking up our "Logged In" status. However, if you direct yourself to www.abovetopsecret.com/forum, it will pick it up. No issue here, just have to decide what URL you want to navigate to when first entering our community.

There is an existing thread on this subject that can be found here.

why am i logged out?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yep that solved it, I just changed my bookmarks; thanks chissler and enjoes. Sorry I didn't do a search for the problem first as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Please post your comments here

why am i logged out

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join