It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. and the White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Every administration since LBJ has been in direct contact with extraterrestrials. Our leaders have been exchanging technology for human abduction and cattle mutilation rights. The top echelon of political, military, and corporate leaders are building off planet outposts. These are lavish colonies because they will be the new homes of the elite after earth spirals into global chaos. One colony exists on the dark side of the moon and one exists on mars.

The political class allows corporate greed to run a muck so that these projects can be financed. Black project funds are also used. The infrastructure for their new society is fabricated here on earth and then transported to the colony sites via APV's (advanced propulsion vehicles). The UFO's seen in our skies are usually transport craft that are arriving or departing for one of the colony locations. Military contractors construct these colonies under the usual ultra top secret restrictions.

They are in a race right now. The goal is to build large, comfortable communities with every amenity known to man. They must plunder large amounts of money to accomplish this. Earth spirals towards irreparable chaos partly because of their insatiable greed. It's only a matter of time before Earth becomes a wasteland.

Of course, the average person won't be allowed to migrate when the grand exodus occurs. The new societies will be comprised of the elite and the hired help. My uncle was offered a position as a contractor/hired hand. The "help" will be allowed to stay on in exchange for a spot in the new world and promises of advancement. The one drawback is that once you commit to the project, you can never return to Earth nor contact anyone on Earth. You become another "missing person" statistic.

These new societies will be primarily caucasian. Token minorities will be sprinkled in to preserve the different races of planet Earth. However, the token percentages will be so low that the colonies will resemble the movie Napoleon Dynamite in skin tone.

I know that the Earth is close to destroying itself and I would like to hire on as one of the help. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know who to contact or how to go about it. My uncle risked his own life in telling me what he knows. If he were to put in a word for me, he and I would be killed immediately.

There is a solution to the problems of planet Earth but I won't be participating. Neither will you. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Can this please be moved to Skunkworks ?

Thanks in advance,
Lex

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Thank you for showing true cowardice in the face of adversity. We know what kind of person you are now, move on please.

The elite will never win, they are highly outnumbered and the masses are slowly waking up.

WAY BELOW TOP SECRET FOR YOU MY FRIEND!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Is every claim in your story information you received from your Uncle?

It seems hard to believe that this much information would be disclosed to someone that was simply "offered a position". I'd think information like that would only be told on a need to know basis, and in my opinion someone that hasn't committed to what you speak of doesn't need to know.

What background does your Uncle have (i.e. degree, skills, etc)?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Biggie,
I could have asked for proof.

Fact is, there probably is none, other than word of mouth.

Skunkworks is here to provide a place for people to propose and claim
information, with no proof.

Am I a coward ? Hardly.
Do I request proof of statements such as made by the OP ?
Outside of Skunkworks, every time.

To call me a coward shows your lack of knowledge of me.

ATS is about Denying Ignorance.
Please, try and practice this.

Lex

new topics

top topics

join