Israel Ambassador recalled after B & D incident

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Israeli ambassador found naked, drunk on city street
By Michael Rowland

Israel has recalled its ambassador to El Salvador after he was found on the streets of the capital drunk and naked apart from bondage gear.

Police in San Salvador found Tzuriel Refael in a street near the Israeli embassy.

He was drunk, his hands were bound and he was only able to identify himself after a rubber ball was removed from his mouth.

An Israeli Foreign Ministry official has described the ambassador's behaviour as an unprecedented embarrassment.

He has been recalled to Israel immediately.

San Salvador was Mr Refael's first posting as ambassador, after he was promoted last year from a technical position in the Foreign Ministry.

The scandal has led to renewed criticism over the way Israel selects its diplomats.
www.abc.net.au...

I found this quite amusing. Just how does Israel select it's diplomats?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
normally they do so via the proper channels but in this case, apparently, they used craig's list

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
normally they do so via the proper channels but in this case, apparently, they used craig's list

Who is craig?

lol
edit: decided to google:
www.google.com.au...

So who is Craig and what does he have to say about SAP/PHP?So who is Craig? What does he do and what in the world does he have to say ... Well I am Craig and I hope that I can explain some of those things to you. ...
blogs.ittoolbox.com/sap/php/archives/so-who-is-craig-and-what-does-he-have-to-say-about-sapphp-8200 - 58k -

Is this the guy? lol

I just can't get the visual out of my head...naked with a rubber ball tapped in his mouth...how embarrassing!!!

[edit on 18-3-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ok...googled and found craig... this must be the guy. Never heard of craig before but planning on emailing him to get me some advice!

Who is Craig? And what’s with this list?
Need a job, apartment, ferret? ‘Today’ national correspondent Jamie Gangel takes a look behind the scenes of one of the most popular Web sites.
• Finding almost anything on Craigslist
June 21: NBC's Jamie Gangel profiles Craig Newmark, founder of Craigslist.org, which started as a community service Internet site.

TODAY
Updated: 11:34 a.m. ET June 22, 2006
Why is Craigslist — one of the most popular Internet sites, where you can find everything — so successful? “Today” national correspondent Jamie Gangel went to its headquarters in San Francisco to find out.

Craigslist began 11 years ago as a community service, not a business. It is now estimated to be worth hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars. So we wondered, who was the genius behind the list? Not what you might expect.

Let's face it ... there's nothing fancy about Craigslist. But 10 million people a month say they can't live without it.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
omg I have found the fargon bastage who is responsible for all the ruddy trouble in the Middle East.

someone give this guy a ruddy good beating. lmao

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Oh no

top topics

join