It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Bush Is "Probably The Worst President In The History Of The United States"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Trump: Bush Is "Probably The Worst President In The History Of The United States"

www.huffingtonpost.com

In an appearance on CNN's Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer, real estate executive and reality television personality Donald Trump called U.S. President George W. Bush "probably the worst president in the history of the United States."

A transcript of the exchange follows:

TRUMP: Well, I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States, and I just don't understand how they could have lost that election.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.freerepublic.com
news.yahoo.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Al Neuharth: Bush Is Worst President of All-Time

[edit on 18/3/07 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I have to agree with mister Trump. Bush has certainly prooven several times, that he and his government are to be held responsible for the mess in Iraq, for breaking several laws, conventions, relugations; at home and abroad - regarding American citizens and foreign citizens.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Not to mention the failures in helping its own citizens when it comes to Katrina.
Or the wasted opportunities in the last 6-7years which could of propelled american, and the world into new undiscovered sciences... which other presidents would of grappled with both hands..

sigh, its not just a waste of 6yrs, its the removal of everything the world admired the USA for..

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
In the history? Cm'on, what about Andrew Jackson for starters? I am sure Native Americans still have strong opinions about that one!

That's a very grand statement backed with obvious political motivation. I can see perhaps the worst of the last four or so, but of all American history?

Trump gives him WAY too much credit.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
He killed the American dream, a dream we all could have, no matter if we were leftist, conservative or anything between.

He cut out all the equality crap ...forget all the positive adverbs that used to go with American. A real sad story, because not in my wildest prejudice, the people of America have never deserved this.

But then again "a people have the ruler they deserve.." (Lao Tsu)

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Trump is way behind the curve, since many Americans came to that conclusion awhile ago. Maybe Trump should figure out why he's losing money in real estate deals before casting stones.

Two idiots on the same boat and one calls the other stupid, isn't much of a revelation...

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Regenmacher]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Trump is way behind the curve, since many Americans came to that conclusion awhile ago. Maybe Trump should figure out why he's losing money in real estate deals before casting stones.

Two idiots on the same boat and one calls the other stupid, isn't much of a revelation...

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Regenmacher]

Maybe that's why he's so dirty - if the property market is going to be impacted in a huge way for a long time, he's bound to be pissed.

I don't like the man personally but what he is saying is right. Especially about the foreign 'image' of the United States. You guys are running out of allies.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell
Maybe that's why he's so dirty - if the property market is going to be impacted in a huge way for a long time, he's bound to be pissed.

Maybe it will raise some eyebrows, but you'd have to been asleep for the last 4+ years not to see this housing market bubble bust coming.

The money men need to take it in the shorts for all the years of inane Bushco cheerleading and the taxpayer better fight back this time or they will get it in the shorts.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well... bush minor has made Nixxon look good and I never thought i would say that. I came of age during the end of the Vietnam war and Watergate, and that was the darkest period in my lifetime. Darker than the Kennedy killings, darker than the murder of Dr. King and darker than the Challenger disaster. In many ways it was a more somber period than the aftermath of 9/11...because for a time it seemed as if our system of government would fail. But the crimes of the bush administration make those days pale in comparison, if only because so few seem to either notice or care and when you try and bring it up people figuratively look the other way and change the subject.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by grover]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Not surprisingly, there's no problem finding Bush-haters here, is there?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I do not hate bush... I hate what he has done to our country... i would have to care a lot more about the man than I do to hate him .

[edit on 18-3-2007 by grover]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
one thing to Bush's credit, he sure got what He wanted done or started,
so mr. Trump has no room to say "Your Fired" about GWB

he (Trump) can however, do what he's doing now and toss bread crumbs to the crowd to get more noteriety & publicity for himself by bashing GWB

i'm of the same era & mind as grover & that post,
which makes me recall that many of the neocons of this administration were the 'water-carriers' for the neo-nazis of the 'Tricky Dick' regime

and many of the 'boomers' were in that free-love/woodstock era
& just might have a little of the 'turn-ones-head' syndrome,
because-> They've already seen Worse with the Nixon Era....
and believe that whatever GWB concocts, we Americans will recover from it
or perhaps be witness to another resignation-impeachment-ouster in disgrace

[edit on 18-3-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
You have got some valid points St. Udio.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I personally think that ol Donald hit it on the head. At least Gen Y/GenZ hasnt seen a president that is much worse than GW.

As for the older Boomer generation, it may be hard for them to see past the shortcomings of Nixon, but to me it seems like a pretty tight race.

Don would have been 100% had he omitted the word "probably".

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I still can't see the difference in Bush or Clinton or Carter or Bush Sr. or Reagan or Nixon or Ford or anyone of them? Everyone of these presidents have had or still have or have been connected or still connected to the same people in power now. Just because a new administration comes in and the former is "removed" still does nothing in the power structure. A very funny movie that throws some punches at Washington is "Thank you for smoking". So if I sit here and say Bush is the worst then I would be wrong...They are all the same..They are all bad. Am I the only one who refuses to jump in line and pick a side and start pointing fingers blindly? These morons told us to buy duct tape to protect our families from a biological attack...Duct tape..They told my brother when he was younger to hide under desk in case of a nuclear attack..Hide under a WOODEN desk to seek shelter from a nuclear blast
And yet we keep taking sides with these idiots. I just don't get it

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Trump. Now there's a real arbiter for all that's good and pure. He's the worst kind of media whore who wll say and do anything for attention.

And he's completely incapable of uttering a declarative sentence that doesn't contain a superlative. He can crawl back in the mud pit and wrestle Rosie O"Donnell any time now. But I bet she'd kick his butt.

new topics

top topics

join