It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The government didn't blow up the levees. There was mistakes made by memebers of every level of governement. Espically the mayor of New Orleans

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Oh, why not? I'll post it here...

Study reports Corps caused Katrina disaster

A new study finds the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at fault for the floods that followed Hurricane Katrina, a newspaper reported Wednesday.

It said the Corps ignored hurricane research, built levees and floodwalls lower than Congress ordered, and failed to properly maintain them, according to The Times-Picayune, which obtained a copy before the report was released Wednesday.

The Team Louisiana report is Louisiana's official state study of the levee failures.

More...

[edit on 21-3-2007 by loam]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think they didnt do a darn thing to help those people out... Ive been sick over this from the start.. Okay even if they didnt blow up the levees, they sure didnt give a damn about all those black people in the gettho, it was a good chance for them to give them a bloody nose and turn their backs on them, while the whole time its made to be a racial thing.. its not, its a money thing damn it!! Sorry I get very upset when I hear how blacks and whites dont get along.. its not the color of our skin, its the size of our bank accounts!!! Gezzz this whole time its been about money, not about race.. Blacks where not the only slaves in history.. its always the poorest or the poor who are slaves.. Color is just to blind you from the truth of what sertin classes have programmed you with to fool you from the start...

[edit on 24-3-2007 by zysin5]

Such as the KKK, they are the biggest dis info group any Mass group of people.. They dont even really know what they stand for, they just know they hate, becasue the white man is supream.. Thats a load of crap, This programming lead to the blinding of the people who simply could not see past the color of ones skin.. When its the amount of money you have, and where you stand in life... I have plenty of friends of all races and creeds, we know this to be true.. I just hope more people start getting the message.. Rasisim is true, yet its a fake veil put over your eyes.. Easier to control the masses when they are at ends with eachother... As then they have no focus.. Their focus is killing and hating eachother...

[edit on 24-3-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5 Okay even if they didnt blow up the levees, they sure didnt give a damn about all those black people in the gettho, it was a good chance for them to give them a bloody nose and turn their backs on them, while the whole time its made to be a racial thing.. its not, its a money thing damn it!!

You are obviously not from New Orleans. Lakeview, Mid-City, Gentilly were not the black ghettoes that you are making them out to be. Lakeview was by my own estimate (not scientific) 90% caucasian and Lakeview was more than definitely people that were middle to middle-upper class. Mid-City was probably the most mixed of all races, and though there were some families that may have lived in squalor, still not a poor area. Gentilly would be the one that I would say may have been more a majority black, but still it was middle class families.

Sorry I get very upset when I hear how blacks and whites dont get along.. its not the color of our skin, its the size of our bank accounts!!!
Once again, I am betting you are not from New Orleans, because though there may be pockets of this (I could lay it out on a map if you so choose), the majority of the city doesn't operate that way. There were poor and labor-class families in the lower 9th ward too, it was mixed there. Fats Domino and NFL players are still living in their homes, and I promise you, there are no gated communities in the ninth ward. Also in the lower 9th, 60 percent of the homes are owner-occupied.

Gezzz this whole time its been about money, not about race.. Blacks where not the only slaves in history.. its always the poorest or the poor who are slaves.. Color is just to blind you from the truth of what sertinly classes have programmed you with and fooled you from the start...

It's about money, but I don't think it's about money in the way you are putting it.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by powerbomb1123
The government didn't blow up the levees. There was mistakes made by memebers of every level of governement. Espically the mayor of New Orleans

I totally agreed with you, There was no conspiracy around Hurricane Katrina. In that kiind of disaster, authorities are always having problems and making mistakes. There was so many things to do at so many places. I know what i mean, I remember well all the problems due to the major icy rain in Quebec at the end of the 90's. Some died, lots of work to do, Major events where hidden to the population because they don't wan't to create a major panic. Gov need to act for the population safety... most of the time.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
No conspiracy. The Governor moved all State and Public Transportation Vehicles to Texas before the expected Hurricane hit landfall, of course the majority (no offense) of the poverty stricten areas were not evacuated in time. I believe that Govenor was re-elected?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Umm ... you notice with Hurricane Andrew ... Clinton was visiting quickly ... and our Florida hurricane repairs happen relatively quickly. New Orleans still isn't the same.

The ignored the levees, they ignored the people stranded, they turned away people trying to go and help!!! That last one is what gets me ... Please, next crisis, don't let them tell you know when you are trying to help others live. Bush should have gotten his rear off his ranch and been there with the people. Instead, they shown just how much they don't care about the people after an emergency ... and we are suppose to trust these people with our safety? with our health? with our freedom? HA!

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What really happened here is that the leves were way way overdue for an upgrade. New Orleans and Federal leadership put it off for years. The process of upgrading the leves would have taken at least 15 years. Even if Bush and all current New Orleans officials had started the process the first day they were in office it still wouldn't have been finished in time for Karina. The blame for that goes way back folks.

The aftermath is a quite different thing

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Of course not. Those massive explosions to save the affluent areas of Norleans were mere figments in hundreds of surviving imaginations. The boldaucity!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
my brother was down there putin up trailers and when he came back he was talkin about it and he said about every body heard a blast after the fact (from the leevee[spelling])

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Why does anyone even respond to these 2 line ignorant threads.Its very appearent he has no idea about the subject,conspiracy or not.Dont give him the satisfaction as to responding to him.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Indeed there is no conspiracy!

It's all lies.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
wow you people really have faith in your governments.. conspiracy over a hurricane..

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Pretty soon, the government will be responsible for a blizzard, then they will ensure that your pizza never arrives. Evil!

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Wotan89]

top topics

join