It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The House of Saud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The closest thing to the "Iluminati" or the "Bilderbergers" in sense of real power and influence, in my opinion, is the House of Saud. They alone command so much wealth, a nation, a religion, and their doings are usually secreted behind closed doors.

People may complain about the imaginary Iluminati...

Meanwhile the House of Saud is really working the strings of the world to some extent.

So perhaps we should talk more about them and what they do; perhaps compile a list of various Saudi princes and what they do, who they meet, and pay or bribe or whatever?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well, we could but you now can't because you've just got banned. Which is odd because your posts that I have seen have been intelligent and informed.

I agree that the House of Saud is very influential, mostly because of oil and the money derived therefrom. Not sure they would classify as a bona fide secret society though, as presumably you have to be a family member to get in.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
interesting... why was he banned? He hasnt even been warned as far as I know?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Investor
Meanwhile the House of Saud is really working the strings of the world to some extent.

I think the people who protect the Saudi regime, and make the real money wouldn’t allow this to happen. (plus they do have the same rights to privacy that you do)

Trinityman and Rockpuck, The_Investor is probably banned for using sock puppets. His previous incarnations, Frimurar and FreiMaurer were also banned. (yes, Freimaurer the Mason)

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Trinityman and Rockpuck, The_Investor is probably banned for using sock puppets. His previous incarnations, Frimurar and FreiMaurer were also banned. (yes, Freimaurer the Mason)

Intelligent and informed freemason? Surely not!

OOI- do you know why he was originally banned?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Nope, I'm not clear for that. This is only what I could observe. The Board never comments on why a user is banned, and I've only noticed one flag.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
OK... well... thanks for the info. I guess the secret inner workings of ATS will be forever a mystery to us

new topics

top topics

join