It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Goings On?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I know this forum is monitored by members of secret societies so I want to ask them to explain this:

As an undergrad in my final year, I was allowed access to the Library of a University Science Department. As a hard worker, I was in the Library quite late - sometimes until 11.40 pm at night.

Once, at around 11.45 pm some of the teaching staff and some postgrads came in and looked quite bemused to see me there. They asked me what I was doing and I replied that I was studying. They left the Library but before going, one of the female postgrads said: 'You must not stay to this time, it is dangerous for you..' She left before I could ask for any explanation.

On another occasion, I was leaving at 11.30 pm and I saw a light on in an office. Three postgrads and the Professor were in. I hung around at the door and one of the postgrads asked me to leave and told me never to do that again because I could be harmed.

I have to ask you guys: Which secret society were they a member of? I also noticed that they also held their two middle fingers in whilst they raised their hands. Were they Satanists? Druid? Masons? I'd like to know the answer.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hi Hero

You've got me a bit confused. I'm not aware of the forum being monitored by secret societies, and I'm wondering if you're referring to the ATS members who are freemasons? If you are, you ought to know that I'm here on my free time and don't report any of my findings back to my NWO overlords.

If you went to University in Texas then those people may have been Longhorn fans. Otherwise, they might have been Satanists, or possibly 'high-level' freemasons (I wouldn't necessarily know, not being high enough myself).

The female postgrad was obviously being very kind to you. She either knew that some serious occult sh*t was about to go down, or she was concerned about you working too hard, which as you know can be bad for your health.

Either way I hope you got out of there pronto.

[edit on 3/17/07 by Trinityman]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0
I know this forum is monitored by members of secret societies so I want to ask them to explain this:

I'm sure some of our members are members of groups that might fall under the secret society banner but I wouldn't go so far as to say these societies are monitoring the forums. We have people from all walks of life here, even a few normal folk.

Once, at around 11.45 pm some of the teaching staff and some postgrads came in and looked quite bemused to see me there. They asked me what I was doing and I replied that I was studying. They left the Library but before going, one of the female postgrads said: 'You must not stay to this time, it is dangerous for you..'

maybe they meant it was unsafe late at night and that the security was limited or the area at night was dangerous. I know that at Tulane, where I went to school, it was not safe to be walking around late at night. I'm assuming you're a guy (everyone on the net is a guy to me) but if you are a woman, than this out late factor might be even more likely.

I have to ask you guys: Which secret society were they a member of? I also noticed that they also held their two middle fingers in whilst they raised their hands. Were they Satanists? Druid? Masons? I'd like to know the answer.

They could have just been messing with you. they could have been members of the he man woman hater's club, Longhorn fans (as mentioned), satanists, the Beavis and Butthead local chapter or any other club. Odds are, if they were in any kind of secret society or up to any kind of nefarious acts, they wouldn't have given you the hand signals alerting you to this.

most secret societies are meant to be kept secret by the members so they don't go flashing the hand sign, using the password etc unless they know they are dealing with a member of their society.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
If there was anything secret to it, maybe it was just a local fraternity; but I am inclined to believe; as mentioned above--- the girl was simply concerned for you staying so late. Perhaps it was even a protest group planning to destroy some materials

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
You are so right. The office was inside a science lab and all the lights were off on the whole landing except for the office. Scary enough. However, I did get the hell out of there. Thank God.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wow man that is indeed freaky

Are you still at the school or did you graduate?

Something was definitly going on there- how long ago was this and has anything illegal happened in that area since then.

It sounds like they were a pact of somekind what I don't know.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It sounds to me like at least the female undergrad was having a go at you. My university had a secret society, imagine a satirical Skull and Bones, in which members would make idle threats like that (and usually end up catching a beating the next weekend). In my opinion it is simply elitist ####'s thinking they are better than others, nothing occult about it. At least in my universities instance they simply got together to drink and discuss "how they could help the university."

An occult group does not need to meet in the Science library of a university. I'm sure if one did, it would not last for very long. Specifically because people such as yourself would notice it. People tend to get upset when things they don't understand "use" their tuition for their "weird rituals."

top topics

join