It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

happinness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherthebig
Hi happinness,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Search and share.

brotherthebig.

Thank you for the welcome it is much appreciated

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I haven't had a dog in years. It's a metaphor. I always feel like my dog died after some event such as Easter that gets me some time off and lets me see my family... maybe because my family is depressing or maybe because I miss them, or maybe both. Maybe because going back to work sucks or maybe because being off makes me feel useless... or maybe both.

The only thing that stops me from being manic depressive and having ADHD is that I don't believe in any such thing.

Incidentally, when I did have dogs, I named the first one Caesar and the next one Brutus. My cheery disposition showing through.
I'm going to name my next one Curiousity, for obvious reasons.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by The Vagabond]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hello Vagabond,

I hope that you can cheer up. Remember nothing is as bad as it seems. There's alway's someone worse off. I agree about ADHD and manic's. I thought that i was a manic depressive once. So that's what i kept telling everyone. Until i got in to social work and read up on it. I was horrified! I soon changed my thought pattern! lol

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
Hello Vagabond,

I hope that you can cheer up. Remember nothing is as bad as it seems. There's alway's someone worse off. I agree about ADHD and manic's. I thought that i was a manic depressive once. So that's what i kept telling everyone. Until i got in to social work and read up on it. I was horrified! I soon changed my thought pattern! lol

Just to add that i thought that a manic depressive is someone who get's a bit weepy now and then.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Even if I had such a condition, the manic part would make the depression worth it. I get on top of the world every couple of months at least, and that's when I do everything that's worth talking about for the most part.

And when I don't feel so good... I do all of my best writing.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yay, Happiness! Welcome

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Even if I had such a condition, the manic part would make the depression worth it. I get on top of the world every couple of months at least, and that's when I do everything that's worth talking about for the most part.

And when I don't feel so good... I do all of my best writing.

I'm a bit like that. I'd love to write but i don't have the time or the resourses. If i did then i kno i would be exactly the same.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Yay, Happiness! Welcome

Thank you

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Yay, Happiness! Welcome

Thank you

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
welcome to ATS

peace Bod

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hey happiness welcome to ATS

I hope it makes you happy

yay

let me know if i can help at all with anything

Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

Right now, I just started to make Avatars Ragavatars!, you see the pretty red black and white picture on the left of the screen below my user name "ragster", I am sure you might know what it is, but just in case if not, I will be glad to make you your very own personalized avatar with your name or whatever you want abstract type of an avatar.
But if not, make sure to check out Member Art to see many different types of people who have very unique avatar designs.
And if you do not want someone else to make your own avatar for you, you can do it yourself here Avatar Ultimate Help Thread

top topics

<< 1   >>

join