It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

happinness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
PS How do i let people kno what mood i'm in?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Welcome happinness, you can change your mood by clicking on "member center" above and then going to "Account Settings" down the left hand side. In this area will be a multiple of fields you can fill in, including "mood".

Clicking on "FAQ & help" above will give you access to a multitude of info which will make your stay more comfortable.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Koka]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, happinness! I hope you find your stay here rewarding.

In answer to your question about changing your mood, you need to click on

From there, you click
. Just go to the field at the very bottom to change your mood. After, click submit. That should do it for ya!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thank you niteboy82 I know i've got alot to learn about this site. I will do my best to check spellng's etc and not to upset anyone, because of my ignorance. I'm not one to nit pic, but i guess people generally enjoy moaning and taking the micky out of others. I know what I am and i know why i'm here on this site. This is a personal crusade to find answers and maybe to share my experiences with anyone that is interested. I'm no weirdo, but what has happened to me over the years changed my whole outlook on the world so much I can't begin to tell you. To be honest i don't know where to start. I've put a few bit's on here and there,but then i lost them in the complexity of this site. so I'll play it by ear as they say! Thanks.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thanks Grady you have been very helpful.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
PS How do i let people kno what mood i'm in?

wouldn't your name alone imply your mood?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
lol, not alway's! Most of the time i'm in a good mood until I put the news on.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hi happinness,

Great to see you got your 'mood' sorted.

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,abovepolitics,tinWiki.orG and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Smokin' BBQ Threads is the one stop place for all your ATS Board Questions & Answers.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Feel free to send me or any staff member a U2U if you have any questions.

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

sanctum.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hey happinnes and welcome

I hope you have a long & joyous stay here!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yay! Fellow newbie
Welcome to you as well!

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS/BTS/PTS........I am sure you will find your way around this huge site. oh and thanks for the comment........

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm getting around slowly. Thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hi happinness,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Search and share.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hello happinness, and welcome to Above Top Secret.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Welcome aboard happiness. For some reason your name cheers me up.

All of the really prime advice has pretty much been given, but if you should find yourself in a really tight spot you can always U2U me or use the Complaint/Suggestion feature (found on the right side of the member center page), which will create a thread in a special forum that the staff keep an eye on. This enables you to get information in a pretty reasonable time if you can't find the answer to something important and ATS related.

And don't worry too much about people nitpicking etc. It happens now and again but its not considered good form. I've found a good portion of the membership here to be amazingly friendly and good-natured.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Welcome, welcome, welcome...

Nice name. Let's see anybody call you names
. Enjoy your stay with the crowd here.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Welcome aboard happiness. For some reason your name cheers me up.

All of the really prime advice has pretty much been given, but if you should find yourself in a really tight spot you can always U2U me or use the Complaint/Suggestion feature (found on the right side of the member center page), which will create a thread in a special forum that the staff keep an eye on. This enables you to get information in a pretty reasonable time if you can't find the answer to something important and ATS related.

And don't worry too much about people nitpicking etc. It happens now and again but its not considered good form. I've found a good portion of the membership here to be amazingly friendly and good-natured.

Thank you for yr time in writing a bit for me. I'm glad my name cheer's u up. I alway's try and be happy, even when i'm not. I'm sorry about your dog. I have found some great people here already and it's only been a couple of month's. It is so nice to speak to like minded people. Thank you for your comment's. happy

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Welcome, welcome, welcome...

Nice name. Let's see anybody call you names
. Enjoy your stay with the crowd here.

Thank you Seagull

top topics

<<   2 >>

join