It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

finally real pics of NAZI UFOs!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hi guys new member here check these links out that i found at youtube they are three presentations of Luftwaffe aircraft and in all three you will see Nazi prototypes (some never seen before) and Real yes you heard me right REAL Nazi UFO pictures anyway please comment and tell me what you think.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy and again please reply and tell me what you think

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 3/17/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
oh one more thing if this in the wrong forum let me know and i'll move it

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well those are photoshops.

/thread

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Don't know bout photo shops, aint looked close yet - but I do know the germans were more advanced in aircraft and rockets than a lot give them credit for. Thanks for posting nightwolf, will look closer later

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
No prob it looks convincing to me i'll take a closer look later but this just shows how advanced the germans were in propulsion and aircraft technology

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
what UFOs ? i have seen only a mix of KNOWN german experimental / advanced aircraft

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Ignorant ape if you watch all three youtube vids in their entirety you will see a couple of pictures of Nazi UFOs. There are alot of other german prototypes and aircraft that saw combat and it can be easy to miss the UFO pictures. i'll try and help you find them by giving the time each of the pictures appear hopefully this will help you find the pictures

vid 1 look for the pictures from 3:45 seconds into the vid until the end of the video

vid 2 3:15 seconds into the video

vid 3 2:26 seconds into the video

You will see that in all of the vids especially 1 and 2 that the german black cross is on some of these discs and one of them is actually being moved by a truck and once again the black cross is visible. Anyway ignorant ape hopefully this post helped you find them.

And there is one photo that is actually an animation from a history channel program on secret weapons of the axis powers. other than that the rest of them look real

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the links Nightwolf444.

Its been a pet subject of mine for sometime, so I appreciate the thread.

I can identify all but 3 or 4 of the aircraft shown.

1 shot is the classic ufo saucer shaped vehicle. Its the holy grail of the subject. It reportedly had a Tiger Tank turret positioned on its underside.
Unfortunately the craft pictured doesn't offer much to the arguement and could be one of many fakes that float around.

The first sharp V shaped flying wing on the reel, i cannot identify and I've never seen that shot before. It could be a fake.

The rest of the flying wings truely are of the exotic type, and your right it shows that towards the end of the war they truely where undergoing a quantum leap in flight technologies.

I'am referencing from books so I cant give you links to all the planes shown, but here are a few id's for the " Hi-Tech" craft, and you can Wiki them if it grabs you.

Horton Ho ix (Gotha Go 229) - To me the most compelling evidence that stealth tech was lifted directly from this project. It was way more advanced than any other craft shown in the video.

Junkers Ju 287 - Thats the one with its wings on backwards and four huge jet engines.

Messerschmitt Me 163 Komet. - Thats the tiny V wing shown a couple of times.

The vehicle that takes off vertically under rocket power, is a
Bachem Ba 349 Natter. A truely ugly piece of work.

Again thanks for the post.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Not sure if any of you have ever seen theses pages but here they are

www.vho.org...

www.kheichhorn.de...

I'm sure there are more, I've seen some of the "disc" pics before

the "flying wing" craft ( some of them ) were new to me, good find but who authenticated the pics? Anyone??? I'd like to know more is the site up on the web (ref: corner of the aircraft pics )

found this page so I had to edit it o add it

www.kheichhorn.de...

more info and even some planes NOT in the video (arado E 555)

[edit on 17-3-2007 by thedigirati]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the links thedigirati.

They're in German and I dont read the language. But I think it's pointing at revisionist history ? There have been interesting things said about how it connects with the Nazi Ufo subject. But I don't subscribe to the theory.

As for the authenticity of the pics. All but the Saucer vehicles, are provable authentic luftwaffe hardware and can be found referanced in many reputable military piblications and are infact well researched. So there seams little point in faking the ones shown in the vid.

Much of what is shown featuring the flying wings are models made for the Glider programs that the Germans had in place prior to the second world war. None the less they where all steps towards the Gotho Go 229.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Gotha Go 229

This is a 229 currently being restored.

If you look at the frame that appears at 3.34 of the luftwaffe 1 video you'll see an extraordinary shot of a pilot sitting in a futuristic cockpit, strapped into a strange headgear assembly.

Its a 229 cockpit.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
this was the game the got me started in flight sims and Computers, I think I played this for some 1200 hours over the years

secret weapons of the Luftwaffe

home.comcast.net...

didn't have the disc shaped craft in it tho but had the Horton Ho ix (Gotha Go 229) and the Messerschmidt Me 163 Komet.

sorry I had the incorrect link here, I have updated it to the correct one ( was in a hurry the wife wanted to go shopping, my apologies )

[edit on 17-3-2007 by thedigirati]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
That is very cool. Again I can't read the German but the planes involved in the game are superb.

Are your first two links pointing at games like this and suggesting revisionism?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
These are just a bunch of pictures of NAZI experimental planes with bad, cheesy music playing in the background...

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
oh ok i'll take a look at the links you posted later today as for the discs pictured i belive they are real pics, compared to photoshoped pictures they seem to be real and the disc on the truck in particular seems to match perfectly with the truck and the rest of its surroundings something a photoshopped pic can't do. and as i stated earlier the cross emblem is clearly visible on nearly all of them. The geramsn towards the end of the war wroked on a number of ingenious and clever projects towards the end of the war. i belive that the discs pictured show that these discs are indeed the real deal especially the one on the truck at 3:50 that seems to have no evidence of photoshopping whatsoever

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
the 1st link is to a revisionist web page ( at least the home page for that site is) but the second link is not, and the first page is not abut revisionism per se. Google or bablefish can translate them, I read them a few years back and don't think the 1st link is talking about his personal ideas, it's more about the how why and when of the crafts

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
These are just a bunch of pictures of NAZI experimental planes with bad, cheesy music playing in the background...

check the first two links I put up they have more info on them , the disc shaped craft are in the you tube videos mostly at the end of the third video if you missed them, they flash by pretty quickly in the first two.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
and echtelion i went through this with ignorant ape read my post to ignorant ape and just follow the info i put in there and you will find the discs

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
this was the game the got me started in flight sims and Computers, I think I played this for some 1200 hours over the years

secret weapons of the Luftwaffe

www.kheichhorn.de...

didn't have the disc shaped craft in it tho but had the Horton Ho ix (Gotha Go 229) and the Messerschmidt Me 163 Komet.

No way!!!
This website is an obvious hoax! Some pics might be based on real experimental aircrafts, but scramjet-propulsed v-wing planes in WW2??? And that flying thing with rotating jet-propulsed wings... just ridiculous.This is bogus crap!

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
the 1st link is to a revisionist web page ( at least the home page for that site is) but the second link is not, and the first page is not abut revisionism per se. Google or bablefish can translate them, I read them a few years back and don't think the 1st link is talking about his personal ideas, it's more about the how why and when of the crafts

Much appreciated, I'll check it out.

Thanks for the insight, its quite the subject when you look at it from outside the box.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join