It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Fancy Going Caving On Mars?!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well this is interesting, it looks like Mars has caves !!

news.bbc.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Martian Caves

This if true is significant as it means the chances of life being found on Mars has moved a step closer, as Caves are excellent places for primitive life forms to be found especially those that dont need sunlight or water to survive. We have seen examples of this on Earth already!!. So who is up for a spot of caving on Mars? !!

[edit on 17/3/07 by Wirral Bagpuss]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Damn! Link did not work!! try this instead!!

news.bbc.co.uk...

Sorry about that !

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Every week I can look forward to reading some interesting news article that increases the chances of there being another form of life in this solar system. Water on Mars, caves on Mars, what's next? It is just a matter of time before the public gets the news that life has been found on another planet or moon in the local region.

It looks like a series of steps are being taken to gradually release this news to the public. Give them little spoon fulls at a time, just like feeding a baby. I just hope the meal gets completed soon, I hate waiting.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yup, i think the Cosmic Journey project is back on track. Timothy Good spoke of Cosmic Journey in his books. It's baiscally a programme of educating everyone about the existence of ailens etc. Looks like the Mars thing is one way of doing that, as you say baby spoon feed us bit by bit. I can't wait till we are onto the Farley's Rusks stage of the disclosure programme !!!
(for those of you who dont know Farley's Rusks are children's biscuits, the first solids a baby or small child has)

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be more news worthy if mars was found NOT to have caves? I love news from mars and such but this to me is common sense? Am I missing something?

Wouldn't there be a near 0 probability that mars had no caves?

- NSBiz

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It has been mentioned before i know but I really believe that we are slowly but surely being fed this type of information to prepare or condition us for some type of E.T. or UFO announcement in the near future. Polls are already showing that the majority of Americans believe that UFO's are from a race of beings that are not from this planet.
In my opinion this represents the perfect time to release some information that has been withheld from us for years, regarding UFO's and or E.T.'s because people will now be less likely to panic.
Ive often wondered if the responsibility for withholding of this information belongs to the Vatican/Catholic Church.
We all know how the Church reacted to Copernicus and Galileo, it even allegedly threatened Galileo with torture.
It really burns me up just thinking about how their ignorance held back science and our evolution in general.

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
Every week I can look forward to reading some interesting news article that increases the chances of there being another form of life in this solar system. Water on Mars, caves on Mars, what's next? It is just a matter of time before the public gets the news that life has been found on another planet or moon in the local region.

It looks like a series of steps are being taken to gradually release this news to the public. Give them little spoon fulls at a time, just like feeding a baby. I just hope the meal gets completed soon, I hate waiting.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I can't help but hink about the recent move, The Descent. I am pretty sure that if you guys were to blast my ass oveer to mars to go caving, I would have to have night vision and a fully automatic weapon with depleted uranium shells. And lots of ammo.

DOOM anyone? lol

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NSBiz

Wouldn't it be more news worthy if mars was found NOT to have caves? I love news from mars and such but this to me is common sense? Am I missing something?

Wouldn't there be a near 0 probability that mars had no caves?

- NSBiz

Well, i think caves are generally formed by water or tectonic plate movement (Atleast here on earth) so i think its pretty significant to find that Mars has caves. This seems to be either more proof that mars is not a "dead" planet (as in solid core) or that is has/had running water.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Wow, great find indeed. But will anyone really go investigate? It seems to me that NASA just covers up anything or stonewalls it until people forget.

But hey, I'm up for spelunking!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have no doubt our government knows there is life there within.

I think the pressure is coming down on them because they didn't think the people were smart enough to go through the pictures let alone the older pictures.

People are speaking there minds and spreading information faster then the speed of light over the net.

I think it's funny that people won't believe until the US Government tells them

Just keep pressuring them.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Mars face, gif by ArMaP

Hi,

About the Mars anomalies, just check the threads www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com... .

brotherthebig.

top topics

join