It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible super huge underground base found!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hi ATS!

I´m proud to show you a very cool sign of one of the biggest underground
bases that you ever seen before.

I searched the forum before and there was no match for it. If so, then sry
for posting.

I found a sign with Google Earth for a very huge underground base that could have the size of about 12 x 6 kilometers in the north of the
China Lake Naval Weapons base.

There is a earthquake-pattern of which the most occured in the year
1982/83. I really think they where underground detonations for
creating a huge underground installation.

There is absolutely no sign of a base in dulce or s-4 (i still believe
that there is something) but on the place i´ve found is a good
sign for it. Also the location is perfect and for all the rumors
that many bases are connected via underground tunnels.

Now its your turn ATS! Please help me and search the whole place for more signs, search informations, ask what John Lear is thinking and do it before the government is changeing the GE data. =)

check it out!

[edit on 17-3-2007 by allMIGHTY]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I love the idea you have here, but yeah....there has to be a but!!!

Can you explain how and why google earth just happens to know of a super secret miltary underground installation?? Just seems a bit too coincidental doesn't it? That old saying comes to mind, "if it seems to be too good to be true, it usually is".

The other thing, just how are you establishing that the two earthquakes that you mentioned are related to underground detonations?? Seismic techtonic movements are totally different from a detonation, then again..maybe a big enough one could do that!?

Anyway, just curious and not trying to be cynical by the way..just some thoughts.

Peace, Mondo

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
yep, you´re right Mondo. I was a bit euphorical when i found this. sry =)

The pattern of the earthquakes, the dates when they occured and the
location near the china-lake base make me thinking that there is a underground base. That the us government is building huge undergound installations is no secret. I´m also tired of searching for s-4 or the dulce base. I have no chance to go to the US at the moment and make some research.

This very strange earthquake pattern is at least a sign for an underground base, isnt it?

I dont know exactly on how a underground detonation is different from a natural one. This is why i need your help. =)

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure but, I think he's saying he found 'clues' that there might be one there and is asking for help.

Can we have clarification please OP?

Perhaps add the word 'Possible' to your title.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Smack]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Do you think that it is possible that there is an underground base?
Or do we need a story from a "former employee" of that base like in dulce or
s-4? nope, i think. You can also not prove that their stories are true but
the ghost bases in dulce or s-4 are still hunted by a huge amount of people without any sign or evidence of a base.

This is a very clear sign that there is something underground.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

found a sign with Google Earth for a very huge underground base that could have the size of about 12 x 6 kilometers in the north of the

Can you give us the coordinates? Also any other information that led you to the development of your theory.

thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
sure, the coordinates are 35°41'6.16"N - 117°41'35.12"W
at the China Lake Naval Base. The earthquake pattern is directly in the
upper left beneath the base.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well, it looks like there may be something to it after all.

Navy Sets Up New Facility For Tunnel-Warfare Training

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I hate to burst your guy's bubble,

but there is a seriously reasonable and logical answer to your discovery. And I call it a discovery because it is a valid and worthy discovery.
Those are bomb detonations my friend, but not from below - but from up above.

China Lake, as you know is an advance weapons testing facility. I have a close friend who works there. They work on advanced FLIR technology (Forward Looking InfraRed), JDAMS, all sorts of new weapon technologies, and that does include dropping bombs. Thats why China Lake is out in the middle of no-where my friend.

There is only one other place on the west coast that the Navy can drop live ordnance - that place is Fallon, NV.

Good Find though

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
zeeon,

Very good info but that doesn't preclude the possibility of underground detonations for a large base.

Check the photos on the OP; if correctly plotted, they show an obvious grid pattern, while at the right you have a jumble of marks that you'd expect from a test range.

And smack's post/link about the base being used for underground/cave warfare training after 9/11 does hint toward the possibility of an underground base.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If there are bomb droppings from above, there will be visible black
or dark small craters like in the nevada test site i think. And can
a JDAM from above cause a Mag 3 local earthquake? If so, there should
also be some earthquake marks in the Nevada Test Site Bombing Ranges.

Also smacks good find of that article with the tunnel warfare is an interesting
point. This is an proof that there is something happening underground and
not bombing from above.

But fact is that this is an weapon developing and testing facility and the AFB itself is not very big. So there must be a developing facility, underground.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by allMIGHTY
or dark small craters like in the nevada test site i think.

Could be, but it depends on the shape of the charge. Many of today's weapons are designed to do surface damage. The MOAB will kill and dismember you from quite a distance away, but makes a very small hole if any because it's blast goes out and isn't designed to make big holes.

Also consider that other weapons are designed to penetrate before exploding. One of them would make a small hole and not explode until 20 feet underground. The shock would most probably cover up the hole. The sands at China Lake can blow and cover holes quite quickly.

And can a JDAM from above cause a Mag 3 local earthquake?

Extremely unlikely, but maybe a MOAB could. I don't know if it has been tested out west or not. I only know of two live drops and they were both at Eglin in Florida.

But fact is that this is an weapon developing and testing facility and the AFB itself is not very big. So there must be a developing facility, underground.

Could be - keep digging. I know a lot of people who've worked on that range and none have given any reports of anything out of the ordinary. Of course there's always "need-to-know."

[edit on 18-3-2007 by FlaBama]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
after a bit more research on the china-lake naval weapons center i found some
stories about that a lot of children (up to 3000) were brought to the base for genetic and drug testing and that they are hold in "woopecker grids" and also
get electric shocks.

That really scares me!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

after a bit more research on the china-lake naval weapons center i found some
stories about that a lot of children (up to 3000) were brought to the base for genetic and drug testing and that they are hold in "woopecker grids" and also
get electric shocks.

That really scares me!

OK, what??????? This is found on a search via the internet....where??? What children??? C'mon, these children have come from where and all this time we thought they were held at Michael Jackson's (your avatar by the way!!) Never Never Land????
I am sorry but with that staement and the avatar featuring the wierdo himself, I just had to go there.

Not a funny subject but it was a joke right there and waiting!! Peace to you, Mondo

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

or dark small craters like in the nevada test site i think.

This part is untrue as JDAM's and the like seem to be tested minus the warheads hence no black crater, but this is two fold in that also then this lowers the impact and following explosion that would set of the "earthquake". Figured I'd post seeing as this fact jumped out at me. Cheers EH

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Sry, mondo but MJ is absolutely not guilty on that. Nobody has proof
for that #!

And i said that i´ve found stories, not more. But i can really imagine that
the government is doing research with childrens and adult people.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well, not to get off topic, but yeah..he is not proven guilty so we have to leave it at that!

I wonder as well about the alleged abductions by the governments, again who knows for now..in time we shall all know the truth and what a wild ride that is going to be!

Peace, Mondo

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
An official website says that China Lake is home to approximately 4,400 civilian employees and about 1,000 military personnel.

My question is, where are all this employees? The visible part of that base
is too small for holding so many people when you ask me.

So maybe the half of them working underground?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Excellent find allMIGHTY.

This is definately interesting and needs more digging. Seisometers can register above and below ground explosions. Go to the NTS and look at the nuclear testing area, its full of those earthquake icons. As far as I know no nuclear testing goes on out near china lake.

Keep searching.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i want to add something. 3-5 mins after i posted this, the ATS website was
down for a few minutes.

Sure, it must not have to do something with that but for me it is a bit weird that
ATS has gone offline for a few minutes after i posted this thread.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join