It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are morphored orbs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Two weekends ago me and a fellow ufo orb hunter went to Parsley Hay, in Derbyshire. Its right next to Arbor Low which is the apex of the ley line triangle/pyramid of England. We didn't know of the existence of this or the stone circle at Arbor Low when we had our initial encounter last June with many ufo orbs and the mothership.

We set out on this cycle track next to a cutting in the hillside and started watching for activity. Rain prevented us from leaving our vehicle until 3.15 am. We saw some white light with a red tail to it initially. More lights appeared. They were a pair of orange amber type (why are ufo orbs almost always seen in same colour/shaped pairs)? We flashed our communicator at them (dyno torch) and they started coming pretty close to us, their shape pretty much round.

Then there appeared in front of us a shape like a snowman, it was amazing! It was darting around this way then that way, had a blue upper and agrey lower but looked like a solid shape. When we flashed our communicator at it repeatedly fast its whole body flashed back at the same rate appearing like about fourteen bars on a gas fire! Wow so much for unintelligent plasma British Ministry Of Defence! The thing looked so weird, but here's the thing, when we ran along the track and saw it fronm the rear it was four orbs! Four orbs that morphed together to create some illusioary shape! I've seen orbs do a similar thing before, in their dozens to create a big mass, especially the white orbs. Is this the answer to spaceship sightings, are they infact orbs that have morphed together? When we saw that mothership it was a mass of white light, was it a mass of morphed orbs? Do these orbs use the ley lines to travel like a super highway? Are they from another planet or are they from here, a new life form or the spirits of the dead? Are ufo's a mass of spirits morphed together for travel. Why are they using the apex of the English ley line system at Arbor Low as a stomping ground?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Two self-proclaimed "Orb Hunters" go on a scouting trip without
any type of photographic equipment ?

Come on, please.

Great story, and if true you are very lucky !

Without any kind of evidence, though...well, it's just a story.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I haven't had the cash to buy one of these video cameras, infact I still use Super 8mm (its Kodak film like they used in the 60's) and is useless in the dark. You have a fair point we should have some good tech, but I stand by what I've posted. We tried to capture it on my mobile but does not seem to have shown on the recording. I do however have the footage I took last June on my mobile, of orbs morphing together and its not a few seconds of footage, one bit alone is 29 minutes. I ordered a Dell laptop and should be with me this week, so I'll be able to transfer the footage to the vault. My girls only got a pc with win 98 so I haven't been able to transfer 'til now. I know what you mean that we need a video camera, the footage would've been amazing of that snowman. When I get it on the pc there may be something there but I can't see it on my mobile one inch screen. At the same time why do these ufo seem to love the ley line system? If you place a triangle over England the apex of the system is at Arbor Low. They love it there. Some of the (so called) orbs are not shaped like orbs at all, they can be like a body builders dumbell or rhombus shaped, have heiroglyphics on them and usually come in pairs. The stone circle at Arbor Low next to Parsley Hay is exactly that a circle. When the orbs were right above us they were in in arc, like stationary but part of a circle and all orbs were in coloured pairs, amber, orange, red, many white. Stranger than fiction? It's taken over my life!

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
good story

Like Moulder "I want to believe" but seeing is believing and once you show us something we'll have more to go on.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I managed to send a pic of a amber/orange ufo orb to the misses pc, how do I move that pic to the vault? It's a genuine ufo orb and I've got filmed footage of this pulsating orb for about two minutes, which I'll post when I get something better than win '98 pc incapable of mating with my mobile. Any advice how to move the pic from in box windows to the vault? I've got no idea how to move this pic to the vault from my messages.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What vault are you talking about ?

You mean posting a pic or vid in this thread ?

Lex

Edit to add How to Guide

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a ufo orb shot. It's a real ufo orb of the orange/amber variety. how do I move that image from inbox to the ATS?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What exactly is a "communicator"?, I have only heard of that used on Star Trek. What does it do?, What are it's components? I'd love to know.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
a ufo orb shot. It's a real ufo orb of the orange/amber variety. how do I move that image from inbox to the ATS?

1) Save it to your computer

2) Upload to Photobucket

3) Post it

[edit on 17/3/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Basically it's a torch. The communicator is atually a dynamo torch, you squeeze it and the dyno lights the bulb. I bought it in Canada. It's actually made there, really good quality, and a bit of a momento. There is a poosibility that the UFO orbs like the communicator because they seem to be full of light then die down a bit, then go full light again a bit like a dyno torch. The thing is you've got to remember the sequence, one two three, they like three flashes, one second each apart to be fair, one two three.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Great story, thanks for sharing

This is the type of intelligent behavior. Most likely ETVs.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I recently purchased a new 6 MP Sony Cyber-shot and tried it out late last weds. night (2:30 AM) on my balcony overlooking Lake Erie. It was somewhere in the sixties with low dense cloud coverage and not a star, moon or plane anywhere in the sky.
I set the cam on a tripod and directed it north to a spot over the lake and snapped away and a lot of orbs showed up in them due to the flash reflecting off of atmospheric water molecules/droplets. Just thought I'd show one of those photo's here as the topics on orbs.

Anyway, it's hard to believe that some people actually think such things are paranormal i.e. as in spirits or whatever... I did a look up on orbs and couldn't believe all of the ghosthunting/paranormal websites out there on orbs. Strange.

PS -- should add that I did not see these orbs out there until I loaded those photo's onto my computer to view them a little later. But I have seen bright round balls of light zipping around up there over the lake on numerous occasions with my naked eye. I consider those one's unidentified flying objects and I hope to capture a few movies of them once the weather warms up here. We're back to winter now again (20's and low 30's) but did have a couple of days last week where last weds temps here shot all the way up to 70%!!

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
HOLY Sweet Camera Man... WOW.
That is some great picture...

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thanks toc! But do hope to capture those real orbs (not the photographic kind that are showing in my photo here) this coming spring and summer. A lot of strange stuff going on up there so I've put in at least $400 (so far) in equipment to be able to capture some decent photo's and movies this time round.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Here is some interesting study about orbs:

orbstudy.com... 77

montanavortex.com...

www.interdimensionalphotography.com...

[edit on 17-3-2007 by blue bird]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thanks blue bird for the links!
I looked at all of them but that Orb Study website is very informative! Thanks for posting it. I read it over and even though I don't understand everything that they are saying about orbs, I do think they are on to something here.
Here's that link.
Orb Study

It's interesting that they are calling orb's UFP's ('Unified Field Plasmoids').

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Thanks blue bird for the links!
I looked at all of them but that Orb Study website is very informative! Thanks for posting it. I read it over and even though I don't understand everything that they are saying about orbs, I do think they are on to something here.
Here's that link.
Orb Study

It's interesting that they are calling orb's UFP's ('Unified Field Plasmoids').

Thank you Palasheea!

"OrbStudy" site is scientific in a full sense, and I would, like you, always recommend it, as a way how to analyze things.

This low density plasma are interesting thing.

Like your photo - hope you will be lucky with this new equipment of yours. It would be great if you try to take pictures during some tropical storm - cos lots of free electron activity in lower atmosphere.

On "OrbStudy" I see that they are taking pictures with 4 megapixel - digital set on max resolution +flash on.

Amazing picture of 'Diamond Shaped Orb Sample':

orbstudy.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
UFO's are exactly what they sound like, they are just unidentified flying objects. Chances are that its something natural, or human made.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Here are some Orb photos on Rense story, in connection with crop circles:

www.rense.com...

Robbert has, over the years, seen many crop circles form. I have now experienced two of them forming. It is interesting to me to note that the attendant visible light phenomena (or lack thereof, as in this case) varies widely from instance to instance. Sometimes there are visible light-balls involved, and sometimes these are small, other times large; they can be white, or yellow or in one case pink-purple in color. Some of these light balls are clearly spheres (3-dimensional) and some of them have changed shape as the crop circle occurs. Some of them have hovered and some have been surrounded with a "halo," and in the daytime they have appeared to affect the air around them by producing the same "mirage" effect often associated with desert images. And sometimes only flashes of light have been seen and, on a few occasions, brilliant tubes of light shooting down from the sky.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

There was a scientist who studied the UFO case during the 60's and 70's, which came to conclusion that UFOs are not actually spaceships at all, but something even more bizarre he called "Ultra Terrestrials".

I noticed that does indeed to fit the bill if you study the the STS mission footages of those Orbs flying around in space just above the Earth. It clearly shows NASA definately found the orbs interesting and filmed them for hours, without ever explaining what these orbs were.

The most mindboggling aspect to reason with, is that you can see these orbs flock towards lightning storms, whenever such would erupt on the Earth below in the NASA footage. Like it was their source of food. I still to this day think about these orbs whenever I hear a thunderstorm nearby.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join