It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mad cow outbreak in the U.S....blame it on the democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This outbreak, settled now is just a rumor started by the democrats to take down the economy of our great president George Bush. It's easily seen that the other countries have banned our meet tot he their countries: Russia, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Taiwan and Mexico... Our stock market has taken a plunge which is odd because of the great high price of the dow over these past months. This is just a false rumor created by the democrat to take some of the glitter off of the Bush admin.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Remember when the Texas Cattlemans Association tried to sue Oprah for saying red meat is bad for you?

God I hate Texas. I really do. I hate Texas like Colonel hates Republicans.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well, lets put it this way... if some people in our "fine" Government would do their jobs, then we wouldn't have this problem in my opinion...

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
it's not anyones fault it's spreading all over the world. But hell # it lets all blame CLINTON!!

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Works for me...I knew he was up to no good...

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
read len horowitz. blame it on the globalists. (bush and clintstone are both in that category).

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Remember when the Texas Cattlemans Association tried to sue Oprah for saying red meat is bad for you?

God I hate Texas. I really do. I hate Texas like Colonel hates Republicans.

You probably don't watch "Texas Justice" on tv then eh?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm from Texas, and home right now for X-mas. Houston isn't quite as bad as the rest of the seeing how it's a giant city. Most people here don't have that stupid accent. Though we do execute more people each year in this county than Saudi Arabia.

Oh and I know the reason for Mad Cow disease and every other problem in the world:

F-ing stupid conservatives....

[Edited on 12/26/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
you got it all wrong now, its the democrats for sure.. the mad cow junk was probably a scheme left over from the clinton era.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by groovyguru
you got it all wrong now, its the democrats for sure.. the mad cow junk was probably a scheme left over from the clinton era.

We know. It's in his jizz and Monica was really the first case. She is a cow you know.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I moved this thread to the mud pit, seemed strangely appropriate...

new topics

top topics

join