It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Solid* Proof of Exotic Weaponry Use @ The WTC On 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizziex3

But wait! i thought every single spec of metal was melted and sent away to china before scientists could examine it?!?!?!?! Those photos MUST be fake!!!

Not "every single spec of metal", just mostly the structural steel that made the building. Also, it wasn't melted, lots of it were big solid chunks. AND, the only "scientists" that got to examine it were government officials. Hardly any independant scientists got to see anything.

Get your facts straight?

Those pictures show the metal at Kennedy Airport, getting ready to be flown out of the country.

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Be careful Lizzie....you will confuse them on their conspiracy theories.....

You guys confuse yourself way to often.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Connected]

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Connected]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
apparently there were steel spherules around 10 microns across in the dust. this is news to me.
spherules are ONLY created when metal is molten and cools while falling.
this is PROOF(the REAL 'proof', that is, not the sensational thread headline 'proof') that steel was molten during the collapse. (of course, it is only proof if existence of these spheres is confirmed)
we're talking about 200 tonnes of it, too, apparently, according to 'neu fonze' from physorg. (rumour has it, NF is dr. greening, father of coincidental thermite theories.)

i'll post more if/when i know more.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Those pictures show the metal at Kennedy Airport, getting ready to be flown out of the country.

No, the steel is still there, in that hanger...

redeye.chicagotribune.com...

Besides, you wouldnt fly scrap steel, you would load it on a ship.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
hangar 18 must still be full of moon and mars movie sets.

the steel at the hangar is a small sample.

sourceMost of the scrap will be recycled into ingots, but part of the relics will be mold-ed into WTC souvenirs, the paper said.

New York authorities' decision to ship the twin towers' scrap to recyclers has raised the anger of victims' families and some engineers who believe the massive girders should be further examined to help determine how the towers collapsed.

But New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg insisted there are better ways to study the tragedy of September 11.

"If you want to take a look at the construction methods and the design, that's in this day and age what computers do," said Bloomberg, a former engineering major. "Just looking at a piece of metal generally doesn't tell you anything."

doesn't tell you anything criminals don't want you to know, that is. what a bold-faced crock statement by mayor bloomberg. what an obvious deflection.

the government is under the influence of dark, dark, dark forces. some are willing participants, some are scared rabbits. it is a hard thing for north americans to admit to themselves. real democracy and an open society is a thing of the past.

turtle, turtle.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Try looking at all the pictures, it is a lot more than a "small" sample.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

the entire earth is small. the galaxy is small.
it's all relative.

that is a small sample of the steel from the towers.

i've seen the pictures. i find the 'meteorite' most fascinating. as well as the box column that is bent into a u-shape.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Less than 1% of the total steel is not a small sample? Why do you always judge things by how big you are rather than in context? Is that how engineers think? (No.) But no wonder you don't think WTC7's collapse was unusual. Those fires were probably DEADLY, weren't they? And that damage, oh god, APOCALYPTIC. Both were totally dwarved by the actual size of the intact and sturdy sections of the building, but somehow it still makes sense that the whole thing loses support at the same instant? Not trying to get off topic, just trying to figure out what logical processes (if any) are going on here.

There's no point in even keeping the steel if no one's going to examine it. The NIST team had their hands on sulfidated steel, evaporated steel, steel that had melted and re-solidified, could've gotten its hands on the "meteor" if they really wanted, I'm sure, but yet they deemed all of this "irrelevant" to their investigation, and never bothered to even consider what could have caused it.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join