It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is something everyone should know

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Originally posted by PokeyJoe

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I just like to know why is the flag backwards on all the uniforms now?

Because when we are at war the flag is worn backwards on the uniform.

I dont think so homer, nice try.
Unless someone can correct me I am willing to go on the record and say that prior to 1991 the stars were always on the left with regards to the U.S. flag on military uniforms.
I recall my First Sgt. at the time being fairly pissed that we had to start wearing 'backwards' flags.

I dont know if this was passed before or after 1991, but here you go...

www.marlowwhite.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I've been in and out of the Army since 1990, including a year in Iraq. By 2005 all soldiers were required to have the flag patches on their BDU's (Battle Dress Uniform). Prior to that the flags were sew on for oversea's deployments only.

The flags are backwards. We were told it's to symbolize the flag flowing behind as you head into battle (the flags are on the right sleeve). I figured the real story was that the general who ordered the first batch screwed up and since then they've all been that way.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iraqvet68

The flags are backwards. We were told it's to symbolize the flag flowing behind as you head into battle (the flags are on the right sleeve). I figured the real story was that the general who ordered the first batch screwed up and since then they've all been that way.

LOL! iraqvet68...I finished my tour with the Marine Corp in 67...SNAFU...you've no doubt hit the nail on the head!

Great post...Thanks

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This is just an alternative theory to why those flags are backwards so make of it what you will...

But perhaps we should talk a little bit about why there is war. It can be proven that the same international banking cartels have funded both sides of every war since the American revolution, many people have done the research and proven the facts, and I refer people to this piece for a good review on how the public central banks operate.

So why would they want to encourage war? Now this may throw some people off but please try to follow this is very important, why are there manipulated wars in strategic energy places around the world? Well it all has to do with the occult...

War is in fact a mass occult ritual killing. You know how satanists perform sacrifices and such on strategic days and places for occult reasons, well its the same thing with big banks and wars.

So you see the wars are meant to be rituals, so they make sure that wars are fought in a ritualistic way. So they make sure to put the occult symbols on the soldiers uniforms before they send them out to battle. Take a look at the precise locations of some of the key wars and battles throughtout earths history and you will see that they all happen at major energy points in what some people call "the ley line energy grid" that surrounds the earth. They make sure to do these rituals at high energy places, like Mesopotamia, what is now Iraq, to ensure maximum effect and carnage, which by the way, is exactly whats happened.

Why do the soldiers where occult symbols on their uniforms? The 5 pointed star, double headed bird, you know, the famous "wings" pilots get their "wings, these are all ancient ancient symbols dating back thousands of years.

Why is the flag reversed? Well it all has to do with something called "reverse symbolism". You know how satanists take the 5 pointed star, general occult symbol nothing bad, and reverse it so its backwards, to indicate the negative? The Nazis reversed the swastika around the indicate the negative also, the swastika is a very ancient symbol. Well its the same for the flags on the troops, there is no way in hell it is by accident, that is erroneous.

On every flag, there are occult symbols, and remember occult doesnt mean anything bad, it simply means "hidden", there is a vast hidden archive of astrological occult symbolism that the high powers turn to when designing flags and emblems and symbols.

The energy created in war actually feeds dark negative beings, out of this dimension, who actually manipulate this dimension, thru their pawns the Illuminati, to wage war, to create evil, therefore create the neccesary energy of fear, suffering, hate, and the rest of it, which actually empower these dark beings. Its much the same way a good person, feels empowered, when they do something good, well we all must understand, that dark beings feel empowered when they are able to manipulate people to do bad things, thats what we are seeing.

I know this is very off the wall for most people, who are not familiar with the higher dimensional realities that exist, because most people have been limited to only the 3D physical world, but these wars dont "just happen" by accident, they are always coordinated, in a specific way.

The powers that be who control this world, are being manipulated by some very dark dark energies, and it is causing them to create chaos and mayhem, but there time is quickly coming to an end, because people are getting wise to it.

This is simply an alternate view of why there are wars, and why they are manipulated into being, because they are, and its proven. I think we can all agree, that the vast majority of humanity, does not want war, and thinks war is only horrific and to be avoided. So why has this world been awash with wars, going back to ancient times? Because the people who control the world, are involved with some dark occult stuff, and actually are empowered by war. Perhaps this information, may answer a few questions as to why the world is the way it is.

\

[edit on 19-3-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Very interesting. I'll read through all the comments in a second,

One comment though made me reply "prematurely", see below.

Another question, how strict are flags taken? If it's just an indication it doesn't necessarily mean they are really under lawless maritime law.

I haven't seen any banks here flying flags of any kind, what about them?

As for banks being the top of the chain as it were, I'm not sure.. they might be just another part of the piramid. Holding up a system they don't realize they are part of? Lot's of banks in the world.. can't see them all being part of somekind of agreement at the top of the chain.

One local bank here got dissolved, 20 - 30 years ago after a massive fraud case. How could they do that if the bank was under maritime law?
Seems to me they might act like it but when it comes down to it banks here seem to be under the law of the soil they are standing on.. dutch soil, dutch law.?

Originally posted by LightWorker13
We stop holding the pyramid up, by not conforming to the systems standards, and living our own unique life, Ive tried my best so far, and its worked out pretty good for me I must say.

Now it may be tough at first, indeed it will bring adversity at first when the dust settles from the pyramids collapse, but once it has, we can build a bigger better pyramid, one that has integrity, and can be depended upon. Thats what we gotta do.

I agree with what you are saying in general, but I wonder how you manage pretty well? Personally around here the only option to live (meaning to have food and a roof) is to work and to hold up the system..
I'm all for changing this, as I've believed the monetary system as it is now is a farce and outdated and and and, for a long while. But I need to eat, My cats need feed, I have to pay my bills to able to discuss stuff on this site. etc..
So how do you manage to stop being part of holding up this system and at the same time manage a relatively decent life?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join