It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is something everyone should know

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The post is correct, and for anyone who wants additional information, you should go to the Google and search for Gordon Maxwell, who was the person who really broke this whole area wide open. His exegesis of the subject is fascinating and chilling.

Also, there is a distinction between corporate "person" and real person built into the law. The corporate person under the law is always written in legal documents in full capitals: JOHN DOE. A real person is John Doe.

If you are presented with a subpoena in which your name is typed in full caps, you can simply respond with a notarized affidavit stating that you are a real person and a Citizen (with capital "C") of the United States of America (a Consititutional Citizen, not a corporate citizen) and state that as such the subpoena has no legal bearing upon you. Your case will be dismissed as improperly filed. Of course this comes with the caveat of Don't Try This At Home; get good legal representation first.

We are intentionally denied this knowledge. We live in an aquarium.

[typos]

[edit on 18-3-2007 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
makes you think why these cliques always have to put their symbols in plain view, doesn't it ?

look at DC, the entire place is full of occult symbolism, you might as well ask what the UN flag's laurels actually mean, hehe.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Long Lance]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by Byrd

As to the gold bordered flag patches on military uniforms, a LOT of military patches have gold borders. It's for aesthetic reasons.

Aesthetic reasons???

Really Byrd, I generally respect your opinion and such, but to say aesthetic reasons, c'mon, that is lame.

In fact, that's the reason. The flag patch itself, like all patches, needed some sort of binding to finish it off. At one time this was an issue of mechanics (weaving and sewing.)

You may not think about designs and insignia, but these things are designed by artists for military, police, fire, etc. So, knowing you have to have a border, you want something that looks nice with the design. Grab a paint program and try it for yourself.

I knew an artist who designed patches for NASA (one of his designs was worn by one of the shuttle crews), and things like the border and the colors were not dictated to him, but were rather his choice. He did have to know enough about production methods to make sure the patch was actually doable for a reasonable price.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Your post read off good untilyou went off with the bank issue, and through the bank issue right into with the main topic. Then later you threw the court issue (bench) into your argument. It just seems you are noticing some truths but blowing it up in proportion. Maybe they are acting lawlessly. It just sounds to much filled with conspiracy natured tactics. I am not saying what you posted is not true, but i am saying you seem to pulling everything together when most of it is not connected at all or not connected that deeply. yes bank would be a factor in war in some stance, but it is not JUST because of gold fringe reasons. I do not know any more but this is what it sounds like to me.

also my 2 cents about

Now it may be tough at first, indeed it will bring adversity at first when the dust settles from the pyramids collapse, but once it has, we can build a bigger better pyramid, one that has integrity, and can be depended upon. Thats what we gotta do.

This gets me angry. Because it is not just you that is being in sufferage or in pain. It is not JUST you at the bottom. There is a million other people from so many other walks of life you could not possibly dream to make everything even steven with one solution. You suggest to build ANOTHER PYRAMID? This new pyramid is going to have people at the bottom and top. who will be on top this time? who will be at the bottom? Still someone on the bottom, and still someone on the top, you just want different people on the bottom with the chance that your faction is on the top. That last statement is too harsh and too accusatory, but I do not mean it that way. If it was your faction that did end up on top, how clearly could you see that you just created the same enviornment for the bottom? I wish could be as objective if i was on top, but i am human, and pyramids will fall in ude time. Let us think of something else other than a pyramid scheme. Maybe they can be all on ground in pyramid shape, in formation march? marching together in unioson but in pyramid trusting the person infront of them with the person in front choosing the direction person who person behind trusts to follow.

Well thats all I can say. But it was a good post, just I think you need to rephrase it and reorganize it. little objectivity, because i do think you have some of it right just read verbaitum(spelling) it derails itself. Hope yo u\all are well, and merry. be safe, and healthy. bye till we meet again! salutations!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
They put it there because it looks good, I guess they put the Fascist symbol, the fasces, on the hall of congress because it looks good too...

Mussolini adopted the ancient Roman symbol as one of many symbols of Fascism long, after the US adopted the symbol for very different reasons. The US saw the ceremonial symbol as a reflection of the Roman republican constitutional ideals, revolutionary for the period.

Originally posted by gottago
Also, there is a distinction between corporate "person" and real person built into the law. The corporate person under the law is always written in legal documents in full capitals: JOHN DOE. A real person is John Doe.

I would suggest extreme caution in exercising this “tried and died” methodology in ignoring/challenging the court and/or a court summons, subpoena, relevant document etc.

Page 27 of the following pdf. document titled Sovereign Defendants Addendum under section 1; Idiot Legal Arguments lists page after page of litigants that have failed and failed miserably using this tactic.

Also, the section directly following the above linked document of court cases pertains to the gold fringe border on ceremonial flags (also included in additional sections are cases involving objections to an eagle on the flag pole and a section on using the “American flag of peace” etc.)

mg

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i don't know which is correct, the OP version of flags or this link;

www.treeofthegoldenlight.com...

...The yellow fringe is found only on military flags,

and the gold-fringed American flag is a military flag that represents
Martial Law which is not subject to the Constitution.

The one without is known as the peace flag of the United States
and it symbolizes that the Constitution and the United States is alive and well.

about the yellow or gold color border on shoulder patches of the flag...
this border would allow for the stitching, so as to not blemish the 'field' of the flag,
a type of respect accorded the nations symbol...

i recall that 'parade' flags also had either gold or yellow fringe & a couple of 'tassles' that i'm going to google up to find out about...
(they could be symbolic of military 'campaigns',,,) ????

no-braid plain flag
yellow-braid-fringed flag
gold-braid-fringed flag

there's some mention of Admiralty Law in the link, but it gets swallowed up in historic pomp etc

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I just like to know why is the flag backwards on all the uniforms now?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Because when we are at war the flag is worn backwards on the uniform.

I am in the military, and I have served in Iraq, and I can tell you that no one ever told me or anyone that I know that we were to follow anything except the laws of the United States.

Also, as far as the wearing of the flag goes, that is mostly just for the Army. I am in the Air Force, and we dont wear flags on our uniforms in Iraq or at home. Also, I dont believe that the Marines or the Navy wear them either...

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My opinion is probably biased right now due to me reading William Coopers "To Behold a Pale Horse"...but all of this seems to be right in line with his inclusion of a secret document called "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars."

Now, while I take everything with a grain of salt, I gotta say - Wow. This could simply be another tactic of the silent weapon - confusion. Confuse us and lead us astray with stupid / silly things that really have no bearing to preclude you from finding the actual truth.

If anyone hasn't read this book, I recommend it. I mean, its OUT THERE but the level at which this stuff is written and thought out is, in of itself insidious. And if people have the ability to write and think up material as insidious as this, then I believe almost anything is possible.

My two cents -

Z

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
WOW some people think that just because it can be done for aesthetic purposes that this is the ONLY REASON and seem to ignore that it can be done for martial law purposes (within small sectors)

byrd your logic (if we can discuss that for a moment) seems flawed

you say the reason is aesthetic yet there are laws that say otherwise

give me a break even the mods are off sometimes

bump this thread

[edit on 18-3-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Because when we are at war the flag is worn backwards on the uniform.

I dont think so homer, nice try.
Unless someone can correct me I am willing to go on the record and say that prior to 1991 the stars were always on the left with regards to the U.S. flag on military uniforms.
I recall my First Sgt. at the time being fairly pissed that we had to start wearing 'backwards' flags.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well, I think this might be something of interest for all of us to write e-mails to news channels and ask them to find answers for we the people.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Personally I think you saw something ordinary and then made it extraordinary..

For example.

Did you know the Boy Scouts also use a golden fringe around their flags?

It is merrily a decoration, many military flags that stand next to doors or at the alter of a church have a huge frilly golden fringe. It is mostly used to make it stand out.

However, as someone posted above, it is used on the armed services in times of war or martial law, subtle and symbolic.

Now for me to pick apart your base claim. Maritime Law.

Maritime Law can only be declared 15? - 200 for national waters? miles off the border of the United States. If a ship breaks the law, it is subject to direct intervention by the United States Coast Guard.

Businesses cannot operate under maritime law unless on their own island recognized as an independent nation. It is then national law however, and unethical practices won't be traded with.

A flag on a ship is used as a sign to other ships where they hail from, marking their nationality. American laws do not apply fully to ships out on the high seas. In fact only one law is enforced as far as I know, and that is Murder because murder is the only complete multi national law recognized by every nation. When a cruise leaves American waters, your allowed to go to the bar and drink away even if your not 21 or gamble or do what ever because your not under American jurisdiction. When you pull back into port, all those activities are then shut down.

A business or a person within the boundaries of the United States, being Legal or Illegal, American or Foreign CANNOT operate under any jurisdiction other then that of the United States laws and local municipalities that govern the said area. They then must abide by intra state and interstate trade regulations. They must abide by all taxation laws, all laws in regards to foreign export and all laws regarding safety and control. Businesses have more laws governing them then the average individual.

Declaring your self "maritime" is complete crap, you’ll be laughed at and dragged to court, and most likely loose your corporate charter.

A bank is a business that abides by all national laws that govern it. The only banks that can operate with out the jurisdiction of the United States are "offshore" banks.. located in low taxation and often "shady" countries.. like Switzerland.

"banks" don't control the military. That is absurd. If America wanted to, it could crush every bank. It wouldn't be good for the economy, but the nation controls the banks, not the banks controlling the nation. Aside from that there are HUNDREDS of banks in America.. the compete with each other for business.. the banks need the people just as much as we need the banks.

A "gold" fringe is not needed within the borders of Iraq for our armed forces anyways.. Iraq is not American territory and there for it is not under our jurisdiction any ways, it is under Military jurisdiction, which is always the case.. "gold fringe" means nothing.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If America wanted to, it could crush every bank. It wouldn't be good for the economy, but the nation controls the banks, not the banks controlling the nation.

umm are u including the federal reserve in that statement

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman

If America wanted to, it could crush every bank. It wouldn't be good for the economy, but the nation controls the banks, not the banks controlling the nation.

umm are u including the federal reserve in that statement

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
you have had some very good threads and comments on this board the last was NOT one of them

either way the Congress could vote to do away with the Federal Reserve just as easily.

you are naive in regards to the context of your last statement

are you aware that the fed is privately owned

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
you have had some very good threads and comments on this board the last was NOT one of them

you are naive in regards to the context of your last statement

Or perhaps I prefer informed, educated, and intelectual appraoches to world events and programs instead of shoving my head in the sand and declaring the first thing that comes to mind as absolute fact.

Is the Federal Reserve shady? Yes. Is it still within the bounds of the Constitution? -- No its out of bounds but no one has enforced the Supreme Courts ruling.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie

OK, heres some food for thought. The federal reserve which is a privatelly owned government controlled organization (technically) ... yeah those guys you may remember the bill bringing said organization into existence passed in 1913 after it's initial defeat in 1911 which was precipitated by the infamous jeckyll island pow wow of most of the major financial players in the US. So this statement from the AG could be like so many lies the government has been caught telling us over the years.

Interesting thread

Exactly roguetechie, the Federal Reserve System isn't federal, has no reserves, and it's establishment was based on grand deception. Not only were US financial players involved, including one influential US senator (Aldrich), but in fact, the real engineer behind the movement was banker Paul Warburg...a representative of the Rothschild banking interests of Europe.

The quintessential study on the creation of the Fed, is G. Edward Griffin's: The Creature from Jekyll Island. /38swhw

I've read Lightworker13's fascinating contention regarding maritime law, and the fringed flag before, but have never fully researched the concept. However, I know that the influence of the 'power broker's' runs deep, and it's true that the Illuminati value their symbolism.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
"Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secret of the universe." ~ Lex Luthor, Superman the Movie

Sorry, I see no martial law here in the streets of the U.S.A. I see cops doing the job they are supposed to do, not soldiers. Everything is much the same as it has been for the past 56 years.

Reviving a theory that was put to rest in 1925 is interesting, but not very interesting. Yes, it amazes me what people will fall for here on A.T.S. I already presented evidence that the yellow background on some flags is meaningless, so there is little else I can do on this thread.

Enjoy your outrage over this government "conspiracy".

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
Everything is much the same as it has been for the past 56 years.

There are none so blind as those who cannot see.

Enjoy your outrage over this government "conspiracy".

I can't speak for anyone but myself and I personally do not enjoy outrage, it makes me uncomfortable and even sometimes sick inside, but I do seek to see that which is right in front of me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join