It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer = Population Control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
There are many around me getting cancer. It seems younger people are getting it now. My cousin is in her early thirties (healthy, slim, not a smoker or drinker). She had breast cancer. My father has stomach cancer and getting operated on (probably food related). My co-worker recently got cancer of the lymph nodes (not genetic but he did work near ground zero post 9/11). What the hell is going on?

Guesses?
1. Pesticides and crap that is in our food (ie soy lecithin, MSG, food coloring) Ingredients sometimes looks like a chemistry list.

2. Air quality?

3. Contaminated environment? I hear shampoo contains stuff that is bad for you. Electric power lines?

4. Cell phones? Electronics? Other gadgets? We are exposed more and more.

5. Water? I hear flouride should not be in our water. Good for your teeth? Not in the quantities we consume.

6. Alien-related thing?

7. All of the above

I am not sure if it is me just getting older or what. It seems cancer is spreading to even younger folks. As a chinese doctor would say, we are subject to lots of poisons daily.

Quite scary and appalling. It seems something is wrong. I don't remember so many cancer cases.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
With all the chemicals we are exposed to, no wonder there are high rates of cancer. Surely we are exposed to a shocking amount of harmful pollutants that can cause problems...look at all the pollution in our drinking water and in the air. Its unavoidable, but I don't think cancer is intentional, just a by-product of the mess we have been making out of the environment.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I would say number 7(but exclude 6).
Also I think pharmaceutical drugs is another factor,and maybe chemtrails as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
We've eliminated so many once common causes of death - smallpox, polio etc - that cancer is one of the few ways left for us to die. Therefore, inevitably more and more people will get cancer (in the past they'd have died before they got the chance - remember infant mortality rates used to be high even in the west).

I don't discount the possibility that our modern lifestyles may lead to a higher likelihood of developing cancer, either.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If drugs are one of the major reasons, it worries me greatly. It seems there is a very strong dependence on drugs by the general population. People are popping pills for any reason. I heard if a kid misbehaves in school, the teachers will tell the parents that the kid has ADD and should take ritalin. Everywhere I look, people have bottles of pills. Check in an office drawer. Check in your bathroom cabinet. For me, I refrain from taking pills of any sort unless absolutely necessary. I choose to run or work out at the gym or pop my vitamins. My wife is a pharmacist and when I visit her, it's like people are waiting impatiently in line and salivating over the thought of getting their drugs. I have witnessed erratic behavior leading me to believe that the person is abusing drug use. With all this poison, no wonder we have cancer.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i think a big problem is that people depend on drug companies for there health. read that sentence to yourself again and again until it sinks in

these companies are businesses and they market themselves to death like any good buisness does (pharmacutical companies) the problem is the general public doesn't see these drug companies as one of the options they can use to treat themselves, but the majority (IMO) seems to think big pharma is the ONLY OPTION. THis is the PROBLEMO

people need to realize that just because america has some of the best treatment for physical injury's and surgeons in the world along with the some of the best drugs for pain relief that the solutions to diseases are not found in MAN MADE DRUGS.

research cancer prevention from a drug free angle, see what works for prevention. i'm not going to spell it out because of the skeptics. but see what makes the HOPI of arizona or the HANZA of northern pakistan have rates that are 1 out of 100 instead of 1 out of 4 (united states)

here's a hint change your ph level and understand what cancer is and how we all have cancer cells and what causes cancer to grow to dangerous levels and what nutrients can prevent this (b-17 apricots)

were you thinking that the fda was not in bed with big pharma?

“In recent years, the FDA has demonstrated a too-cozy relationship with the pharmaceutical industry and an attitude of shielding rather than disclosing information,” said Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, who has spent 18 months investigating the agency

it's all about the benjamin's baby

[edit on 18-3-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Very interesting cpdaman. Please expound "here's a hint change your ph level and understand what cancer is and how we all have cancer cells and what causes cancer to grow"

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeropointtruth
Very interesting cpdaman. Please expound "here's a hint change your ph level and understand what cancer is and how we all have cancer cells and what causes cancer to grow"

My thoughts exactly.
Here on ATS we usually don't trust much official information (at least I don't). So here is a chance for you to throw us some truth that we can then investigate ourselves and you're giving "hints."

Come on now, help me out. I don't want cancer

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Cancer is caused by a number of things, the way we live in the world today on a whole is probably the cause. More and more people are moving to the city with it's fumes and chemicals, so obviously more people are going to get cancer.

new topics

top topics

join