It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm jealous of my sis...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My sister she always had her thing the Saxophone, but she quit. Three years later I decided to take guitar classes, I was proud that I outdid my sister again (grades,Brains,sports,ETC.) Next thing i know she posts a picture of her playing the guitar with her husband on orkut. She also posts this comment "I'm actually learning to play the guitar"
Please tell me if im just being paranoid, I usually am

Sincerely,
Mad

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hello Falken,

Personally, I don’t think you should ever be jealous of your sister. You should be happy for her accomplishments and her for you.

Jealousness if it continues will eventually lead to hate and bitterness between the two of you. That’s not a good thing. You should not want this given the fact that she’s your sister and you’ll know her longer than anyone you could ever meet throughout your life.

Instead you should make her your best friend or right under your best friend.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thank you Shar I'm planning on seeing her soon i haven't seen her since september 2006 during her wedding (shes 18) Maybe i should learn the Saxophone

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ok then, good luck and have fun with her. Enjoy your time. Being that young and married she may need an ear or two just be her friend.

top topics

join