It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism at it's finest?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
LOL - Johnsky you are correct...

I rushed my post a little and didnt explain myself very well at the begining.

When i said...

I honestly believe that there are no obvious differences between the race's.

I should have said "I honestly believe that there are no differences other than the obvious, Skin tone, hair type etc"

Sorry for not explaining myself very well

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Not a problem, you weren't under fire to start with, so you don't need to duck. I was just making a general observation.
Sorry if it looked like I was attacking you, I wasnt.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Are lions 'racist' for choosing their own company? Are zebras?

Were Australian Aboriginies and Maoris and Hawaiian and Africans 'racist' for deciding to eat those not of their tribes?

Do Chinese and Mexican people push like crazy to gain entry to Western nations because they 'celebrate diversity' and wish to hug us to their bosom in a demonstration of brotherly love?

If 'racism' is such a BAD thing, why are our politicians sending your husbands, sons, brothers to kill Iraqis? Why did they send them to Korea and Viet Nam?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Originally posted by Dock6

If 'racism' is such a BAD thing, why are our politicians sending your husbands, sons, brothers to kill Iraqis? Why did they send them to Korea and Viet Nam?

When did this thread become political and anti-war ?

I see no relation between the quoted post, and racism.

Maybe I'm missing something...

Lost,
Lex

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Er... hypathetically... Lions choosing their own company is not racist... But if you got different colour Lions that are treated differently... then yes.

LOL i cant believe im even bothering to answer that

Animals are not human so you cant place human social complexities on them!

Were Australian Aboriginies and Maoris and Hawaiian and Africans 'racist' for deciding to eat those not of their tribes?

As far as i know Australian Aboriginals and Maoris do not eat people. And saying that Africans do is Racist... Its like saying all Europeans are rapists or all Americans are dumb... it just makes no sense??

Do Chinese and Mexican people push like crazy to gain entry to Western nations because they 'celebrate diversity' and wish to hug us to their bosom in a demonstration of brotherly love?

What is this nonsense statement supposed to prove?

I think that your whole post is either a bad joke... or ignorance beyond belief...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

Dock! Good to see you're still up to your racist antics.

But, it's even BETTER that you are showing me the true depths of your ignorance.

What do I mean? Hmm, about the lions and zebras...you know what's funny? These animals are in the SAME SPECIES! No spit they stick together.

Now, I know you don't know this (and won't believe this when I tell you
), but the 6 billion plus people on the planet are ALSO members of the SAME SPECIES! What are they teaching y'all in Australia?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join