It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raelian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
www.rael.org...

I know a lot of ATS members hold one of the following beliefs with regard to the creation of human life on earth that:

a, humans were created by aliens
b, aliens played a role in our evolution by genitically altering us
c, we are descendants of some ancient alien race who established a presence on earth

I guess the Raelian religion (which is more of a cult, actually) holds similar beliefs. Is anyone here a member, or do any of you believe any aspect of their ideologies? To me it seems bizarre. Any other thoughts/opinions?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
they give some of the popular beliefs a bad name. They've been caught lying in the public far too many times

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
They are sucking their members money to etablish an embassy ? Yeah whatever ! This guy stink lie at ten tousand miles and He beleives that by 2035 humanity will have learned every existing technologies in the universe. I may look like a narrow minded, but this man look as a complete donkey to me

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by Salem]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That's what I figure. A bunch of money grabbing lunatics. No credibility whatsoever.

Salem: Static X are a great band, btw.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Glad to see that I'm not the only person who likes them on this board.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Wayne's a way cool guy...met him once

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I saw them live back in 1998 opening for Type O Negative, when they were relatively unknown, and they totally rocked the place. Their first album was stellar! I have not heard the new one yet. Do you guys recommend it? Is it different than their first album?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
He got a way cool haircut too

If it wouldn't from the fact that I'm in the army, I think I would have the same :shk:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I hate cults specially crazy one umm nm there all crazy. We have any Raelians here?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewYorker
I saw them live back in 1998 opening for Type O Negative, when they were relatively unknown, and they totally rocked the place. Their first album was stellar! I have not heard the new one yet. Do you guys recommend it? Is it different than their first album?

I like it a lot, but to me it is a bit different than anything they've done so far...not sure if that's good or bad?
BTW-ever seen the video for Cold?

Static X Videos

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewYorker

Machine is a great albulm ( my favorite ) and wisconsin death trap is really great too. I haven't bought their last album, shadow zone, yet... But I'm going to for sure.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Cults don't interest me but they have their place in the struggle to advance human knowledge.

It is for the members to decide if they like it or not.

The intent of those runnging such organizations is most important of all.

But I agree with you all it should never be just about the money.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
they are connected to clone-aid that group which claims to have cloned humans. but haven't delivered one shred of evidence.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I have met a few Raelians. I think it is a CULT, but saying many things that UFO advocates believe. I think that anyone who follows a cult is DUMB!!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I agree that joining a cult is not the best to do. but that I do agree what they say is the other part. not everything but they have a point . I said the same things which the raelians stand for some I may disagree.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
rodney dangerfield is a believer ..so i am too..

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
These guys are nuts.... If you're ever with them, and they offer you some punch (while wearing jogging suits and Nikes), I'd quickly decline the offer, and excuse myself, hehe.....

top topics

join