It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Crystal skull

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
yesterday my partner gave me a present it was a Alien Crystal Skull made of flourite. (green/purple/pink) in colour. I decided to lye in bed with it and hold it close to my neck as i was still sleepy and dozing in and out of sleep.. I evenually fell asleep holding my new Alien Crystal Skull which was touching my neck still. The strange thing that happened was that in my dream i dreampt that i was lying in bed like i was in "real life" holding my skull in the same way.. but all of a sudden (in my dream) the skull in my hands began to vibrate this vibration moved to the part of my throat/neck that it was touching.. it paniced me slightly and i tried to pull it away from me.. but it felt like there was a magnetic connection/force vibrating it and keeping me from pulling the skull away from my neck, i felt like if i had kept hold of it i would have been taken somewhere..and i got frightened so i kept trying to pull it away then all of a sudden i woke up pulling the alien crystal skull away from me and i let go of it with my hand still buzzing from what had just happened...

Did i just dream this? and how come I woke up doing the same action as what i was doing in my dream.. and how did i feel the buzzing in my hand still from when i was holding my crystal skull?

Sometimes when i hold crystals I feel a slight buzz but never anything like this that was in my dream/and for about 10 seconds after i had woken up and let go of the skull...

Any info would be good!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
by the sounds of it, you were excited to get this skull yes?

my guess, your subconcious expressed your excitement during your sleep in the form of a dream.
were you sound like you were lying on your back? if so, you might have had a minor case of sleep paralasys. I know when i sleep on my back, i have terrible dreams, and often times my actions in real life, mimic my actions in the dream.

I dotn think theres anything paranormal with your experiance. but if you think there is, whynot ask the history of the skull your friend gave you. chances are they're manufactured enmasse.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I was lying on my stomach holding the crystal skull.. The strange thing was that my hand was still vibrating from the time in my dream that the Skull started vibrating to when i woke up and let it roll onto the bed.. Just seems strange that i felt it still after i had woken up.

I know that crystals can be used as healing tools.. and that crystals have healing powers within them.. and that when touched people can feel them vibrate as i do with orginary smaller ones...

The Crystal Skull that i have came from a crystal healer who works with other Crystal skulls. Maybe I was having sleep paralysis? I know that i have very vivid dreams every single night and ive had sleep paralysis when ive been stuck in my dream, whilst dreaming i will stop.. I will all of a sudden be aware that im dreaming, I will then move my body my vision goes with my body then all of a sudden my vision will switch back to where i was just looking with my body staying in the end position.. then i will panic and stuggle to wake up for a while.. then i wake up.. however this experience that i had this morning just seemed strange that the skull vibrated in my hand even when i woke up?

ive felt other stones in the past which have given me the same kind of feeling as well.. once i held a stone which made my whole body feel like it was being forced into the ground like gravity was pressing down on me really hard and on my face.. and i felt fearful then i was overcome with emotion. later i found out that the stone was a friends of mines friends stone, she gave it to my friend as a present but she herself had been going though a lot of depression and was having a really hard time.. and was also scared of going outdoors..

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences?

new topics

join