It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone in here think 911 not a conspiracy???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ive been reading in here quite a bit, seems like the opinion is that Goerge Bush himself ordered the planes into the towers! What would the US gain by this? Was it done so we could blame muslims and then go over their to start a war? For what just to kill a bunch of middleasterners? None of these conspiracy theories make sense to me. I mean with this same thinking the halocaust never happened, we just wanted to go after hitler.

Really now people if the USA wanted to we could take over the world, we wouldnt just be playing cat and mouse in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's impossible for 9/11 to have NOT been a conspiracy by definition no matter what really happened.

conspiracy : a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act

One way or the other - it was a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
A similar question has just been asked in this thread.

There are a number of people in there who say they believe some or all of the official story.

But, of course, the official story is also a conspiracy theory:
the theory that a number of islamic militants conspired together to hijack planes and so on.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoobieDoobieDo
It's impossible for 9/11 to have NOT been a conspiracy by definition no matter what really happened.

conspiracy : a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act

One way or the other - it was a conspiracy.

Ok sorry for that, i should have said government

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I believe most of the official story and please don't explain to me how it was a cover up. I've heard them all.

The conspiracy seems to have too many flaws compare to the official story.

You already seen people willing to blow themselves up. Why not blow themselves up in a plane. Same concept.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst

You already seen people willing to blow themselves up. Why not blow themselves up in a plane. Same concept.

You've already seen the government will lie to you and kill it's own people. Same concept.

Cheers.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by NoobieDoobieDo]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
I believe most of the official story and please don't explain to me how it was a cover up. I've heard them all.

Just read the 200+ threads. Everything from sane thoughts to complete rubbish. I believe the official story too. I watched it on live tv, etc, etc... but there's at least 10 people on here that will call you an ignorant sheep for thinking something different than they do. So beware and tread lightly. Independant thought here is only applauded when it goes with the conspiracy advocaters, anything else is a mole, dis-info agent, etc, etc.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00ner

Just read the 200+ threads. Everything from sane thoughts to complete rubbish. I believe the official story too. I watched it on live tv, etc, etc... but there's at least 10 people on here that will call you an ignorant sheep for thinking something different than they do. So beware and tread lightly. Independant thought here is only applauded when it goes with the conspiracy advocaters, anything else is a mole, dis-info agent, etc, etc.

Don't forget Government Shill ! thats me !!! oh... and TROLL

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I agree in my belief that 9/11 was NOT a US Gov't conspiracy. It was a conspiracy oh yes but the conspirators were Osama and his band of cronies. NOT the US Gov't.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
Ive been reading in here quite a bit, seems like the opinion is that Goerge Bush himself ordered the planes into the towers! What would the US gain by this? Was it done so we could blame muslims and then go over their to start a war? For what just to kill a bunch of middleasterners? None of these conspiracy theories make sense to me. I mean with this same thinking the halocaust never happened, we just wanted to go after hitler.

Really now people if the USA wanted to we could take over the world, we wouldnt just be playing cat and mouse in Iraq.

By judging from your post, I seriously doubt you have been reading here for quite a while.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
As stated earlier, you should go here

#1 reason...

Lots of info on who believes, who doesn't and why.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal

Wow this guy is seriously an idiot. He thinks we went after Hitler because of the holocaust. ROFLMAO. None of these conspiracy makes sense to you becaues you're an idiot.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
NegativeBeef must have forgotten to read this ------>

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

It has become apparent to Owners of ATS, (Simon Gray, SkepticOverlord and me, Springer) this forum is slipping into the dark pit of petty name calling and derisive commentary on fellow Members with opposing view points.

This ENDS NOW.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
At first, I believed the U.S. government had nothing to do with it.

And after a year or so, I started seeing alot of this "government conspiracy" stuff. And alot of it did make sense, so I started saying "Yeah! Damn government!"

But now, I'm really confused. I'm starting to lean more to the Al-Qaida did it side. But I've seen alot of things that reek "U.S. Government" on it. So I'm pretty confused.

But either way, innocent lives were lost. And no matter if it was a government conspiracy or Al-Qaida, we must _NOT_ forget those lives lost!

new topics

top topics

join