It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite 9/11 and Alien/UFO Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I recently started talking to a co worker about conspiracies and that sort of thing, the things we talk about here on ATS. anyways i invited him over tonight to show him a few videos, i have only seen 1 or 2 9/11 documentaries and a few UFO documentaries but don't remember any by name.. except for 'the disclosure project'

anyways, mind posting your favorite 9/11 and or alien/ufo videos? a link would be extra helpful too.

thanks guys

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
well i watched 'loose change'..

i thought i knew about 9/11 but this movie shocked me! so much i didn't know, things are so clear to me now. i used to be skeptical about 9/11 but now i think i have a pretty good idea about what happened..

next week i told him we're going to watch ' the disclosure project'. this is my favorite UFO movie

anyways, you guys still feel free to post your favorite documentaries. i'll open the polls up to not just ufo/alien or 9/11 but any documentary ATS related. thanks

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
"Who killed John O'Neil"
video.google.com...

It's an adult loose change.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
an adult loose change huh? what's that supposed to mean. i guess i'll have to check it out
also, does anyone have any 9/11 videos supporting the 'official story' cause i'd like to see a good video trying to prove the official story so i can make a better decision about the event

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator
"Who killed John O'Neil"
video.google.com...

It's an adult loose change.

man i'm only about 10 minutes into this and i can see what you mean when you say an 'adult loose change'(i think)
this video looks great so far, thanks man, im excited to show this one to my buddy

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
personally i would recommend Michael tsarion.

very out there stuff but really gets you thinking

bit of everything

video.google.co.uk... =michael+tsarion

[edit on 18-3-2007 by tombangelta]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
thanks tom i'll check it out

BPI

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I agree with Rotator on "Who Killed John O'Neill?" Another video i would recommend is "9-11 Press or Truth": video.google.com... This video I believe exposes an obvious cover-up regarding the 9-11 Commission.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
who killed john oneal was crazy!! and by crazy i mean extremely informative. that movie made my jaw drop down to the floor then i sat in my chair for about 10 minutes scratching my head.. crazy stuff goin on this country, shoot, crazy stuff goin on all over the planet

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join