It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sedona, AZ

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I have a few observations about this thread and Sedona in general:

Someone mentioned being in a canyon that was below sea level. The elevation at Sedona is almost 4500 feet. There aren't any canyons around Sedona that are 4500 feet below sea level. That would an enormous gorge.

Does it sound reasonable that CIA vehicles would be used in a covert operation and have a big "CIA" logo painted on them? There are BIA ( Bureau of Indian Affairs ) vehicles in the Sedona area and they are white, Bronco type vehicles.

I was in Sedona exploring for 3 days last January. I saw the "base" in question. It was a cement plant.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I've been reading many threads on the Sedona area, looking for serious reliable information. However, I can't get past the horrendous grammar, spelling, punctuation and general misuse of the English language on this site. It hasn't just been in one or two posts, but exists throughout all of the posts I've read (so far) regarding Sedona.

Big Deal, you may say. However, the deal is: How can one trust the validity of the site OR the information on the site when most of the information posted is by clearly uneducated people? Being uneducated does not, of course, mean one is necessarily stupid. But, I can honestly say I have never seen such a mindless slaughter of English other than on Yahoo Answers.

Even above, from the webmaster, there is a misspelled word. It says, "..sites, privide a short salient..." . So it is not just the readers and posters who are not the sharpest sticks, but the webmasters don't take the time to even spell check!!

This leads me to the conclusion that this is not a forum in which to gain reliable information from intelligent sources. Who knows, it could be a government site masquerading as a 'public forum' site. In order to appear as the general U.S. public, the government dumbed down its language to appear like the general public. If this is the case, they have certainly Over Done it!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Konstantina

Sometimes the right information may come from sources you expect the least to be credible. Let's not be grammar nazi, shall we? Especially if the only reason to bump a 2 year old thread is to say that...

This would have been an interesting case if not the fact that it is years old and neither the OP, nor anyone has brought anything since.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konstantina
I've been reading many threads on the Sedona area, looking for serious reliable information. However, I can't get past the horrendous grammar, spelling, punctuation and general misuse of the English language on this site. It hasn't just been in one or two posts, but exists throughout all of the posts I've read (so far) regarding Sedona.

Big Deal, you may say. However, the deal is: How can one trust the validity of the site OR the information on the site when most of the information posted is by clearly uneducated people? Being uneducated does not, of course, mean one is necessarily stupid. But, I can honestly say I have never seen such a mindless slaughter of English other than on Yahoo Answers.

Even above, from the webmaster, there is a misspelled word. It says, "..sites, privide a short salient..." . So it is not just the readers and posters who are not the sharpest sticks, but the webmasters don't take the time to even spell check!!

This leads me to the conclusion that this is not a forum in which to gain reliable information from intelligent sources. Who knows, it could be a government site masquerading as a 'public forum' site. In order to appear as the general U.S. public, the government dumbed down its language to appear like the general public. If this is the case, they have certainly Over Done it!

Well, I never...!
Wow, someone is quite impressed with themselves. Albert Einstein could barely write his own name, but you have led me to believe that if you were to meet him for the first time, you would assume that he had no knowledge worth sharing. I myself, am the queen of the "suspenseful periods"...funny..I also have a genius IQ and I can't do math, does that mean that I should never express myself? You need to realize that this is a forum, not a Masters Degree dissertation...get over yourself...or get off the forum.

BTW...for someone who is so judgmental about proper grammar and spelling...you sure did make a lot of grammatical errors in your chiding post. Hmmmm...it would seem that you're the pot calling kettles black. Perhaps your stick isn't so sharp either.

Maybe you should look at the substance of the post rather than the inconsequential errors and typos. It makes me wonder if you have problems comprehending the gist of a topic and frustration has led you to belittle members and their posts. Maybe you have forgotten to take your OCD meds today.

In the end...your post on this topic has contributed no new information...just insults.
Maybe spelling and grammar is what makes a person worth communicating with, according to you.
According to me, (and might I speak for some other members) petty and judgmental people aren't worth communicating with. So with that being said...good day and I hope you find a forum that fits your "interpretation" of proper grammar.

Maybe there is a spelling and grammar forum you could check out...and be humbled.

Even my post had no contributions to this thread...but I hope it contributed to the spirit of the forum.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This whole story was bogus. The place on google maps is a horse farm connected to another farm that has some cattle. The buldings that were constructed were large barns. These people are very, very rich. They did not dam up a stream. There is a natural spring on one farm property and the rancher has taken advatage of that and built his own private lake with a private island. He lets the overflow water continue to run off his property to the next property in compliance with state law. There is nothing nefarious with either property, but they do like their privacy and it is posted as no trespassing. Try going there and you may get told to leave, but I don't think they will threaten your life, but they will call the sheriff on you as they are very well connected.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Nothing going on in Sedona as of last week. Just got back from there.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I've been there before once, the place is downright weird. The whole time we were there some guy in an eighteen wheeler was eyeing us up. Also, on my way back home (I live in southern nv) two black GMC suburbans followed me(bearing in mind this is a 3-4 hour drive. I finally lost them in the Henderson area but the next morning I saw another black suburban 3 times.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Alternative theories. Alternative thoughts. Have Mexicans discovered flight? Hear me out. Navajo legends speak of bird men. Feathered men. Flighted men. Flying or gliding. "They" have been after this since Truman. Bio tech for "their" soldiers. "They" can recruit. But "they" can't reproduce. Not yet. History is wrong. Enola Gay or bird men? Bird men from Mexico? Where else. Think about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
is Bradshaw ranch in Arizona, near Sedona ?, have just been listening to Tom Dongo, talk about Sedona in an interview and he referenced both, Skinwalker Ranch and The Bradshaw Ranch, stating the vibe was different at Bradshaw, I saw another poster in another thread reference Branson, Missouri

does anyone know anything about the supposed forest in Romania or has been to Sedona, ?
edit on 11-3-2013 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

Originally posted by Konstantina

Well, I never...!
Wow, someone is quite impressed with themselves. Albert Einstein could barely write his own name, but you have led me to believe that if you were to meet him for the first time, you would assume that he had no knowledge worth sharing. I myself, am the queen of the "suspenseful periods"...funny..I also have a genius IQ and I can't do math, does that mean that I should never express myself? You need to realize that this is a forum, not a Masters Degree dissertation...get over yourself...or get off the forum.

BTW...for someone who is so judgmental about proper grammar and spelling...you sure did make a lot of grammatical errors in your chiding post. Hmmmm...it would seem that you're the pot calling kettles black. Perhaps your stick isn't so sharp either.

Maybe you should look at the substance of the post rather than the inconsequential errors and typos. It makes me wonder if you have problems comprehending the gist of a topic and frustration has led you to belittle members and their posts. Maybe you have forgotten to take your OCD meds today.

In the end...your post on this topic has contributed no new information...just insults.
Maybe spelling and grammar is what makes a person worth communicating with, according to you.
According to me, (and might I speak for some other members) petty and judgmental people aren't worth communicating with. So with that being said...good day and I hope you find a forum that fits your "interpretation" of proper grammar.

Maybe there is a spelling and grammar forum you could check out...and be humbled.

Even my post had no contributions to this thread...but I hope it contributed to the spirit of the forum.

well said

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorsetback

You would never, never see a bronco with CIA seals painted on the side. Not ever. I don't know what you saw, maybe somebody playing a hoax.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Majorsetback
I've updated my findings regarding this base and its general location. I have been to Sedona AZ on a number of times trying to pinpoint the location of this base. Its in the Secret mountain/red rock wilderness near Sedona AZ. There is a known secret "UN" base near/in Sycamore Canyon. I have on past occasions also seen CIA broncos and unmarked black helicopters in the area. Many many UFO sightings have been reported in the area which I too have seen on two occasions.

I have recently found one entrance to this facility which I have posted below from Google Earth. The white cars on the bottom left are "UN" stamped vehicles which can be seen entering and exiting the area. The "lake" on the top left is where we believe the tunnel boring machine had a start point. Below I have posted additional accounts of sightings and accounts taken from this area. We believe that the north entrance to this base is located somewhere in the Navajo Army Dept near flagstaff. I have posted the south entrance for your review. We think the "UN" is just undercover for shadow gov't ops. We believe this is the mother of all Shadow gov't/alien bases. Enter at your own risk, it is in a very remote area and please brush up on the stories that I have posted below. THIS IS NO JOKE!

Persistent reports of black helicopters over Sedona, Arizona (population 7,720) have some local residents combing the nearby red rock canyons in search of a secret base.
Justin A. Tribble of Citizens for UN Base Disclosure (CUNBD) reported that Sedona, the site of a recent UFO encounter, had been visited by black helicopters several times since a flurry of overflights back in April.
On July 6, 1998, Justin reported on his website, the group came into possession of a document dated April 10, 1998 that refers to unusual military operations in the Sedona area.
In particular, the document mentions "operational bases in Verde Valley," "Area 38 in Casper (sic) Mountain," underground facilities near the towns of Hope and Parker, and "Operation White Sword Headquarters between Sterling and Sign (sic) Canyon."
CUNBD pointed out the areas are known locally as Casner Mountain and Bear Sign Canyon.
The group was recently contacted by a Sedona hairdresser named Diane, who wrote, "Do you know where Sycamore Canyon is? Going toward Cottonwood on U.S. Highway 89A, turn right on Loy Butte Road and go as far back as you can. Once you reach the base of the mountain, you have to find the first trail that goes up and over the mountain. From there, all I know is that the 'base' is in that little valley."
Diane told the group that a friend of hers, a 21-year- old local man known as "Hot Shot," had made the climb with some friends and some night vision equipment. "When they went out there, it was late at night, and there were black Humvees, and with their night vision equipment they could see the opening into the old volcano where they keep the black helicopters."
Tribble commented, "We assume the area she's referring to is Sycamore Pass...between Casner Mountain and Black Mountain. There is, in fact, a 'little valley' as she describes, beyond the pass that leads into Sycamore Canyon." (Many thanks to Justin A. Tribble and CUNBD for this news story.) (Editor's Comment: Although this sounds like the usual black helicopter hearsay, I found the reference to an "Operation White Sword" intriguing. Last month's NATO amphibious training exercise near Stephenville, Newfoundland, Canada had a component called Gold Sword 4___________________
beyond-the-illusion.com...

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Majorsetback]

I believe this is Lester levenson old property. He is buried there.
Someone else bought it after his death and it's now a resort of some kind.
I don't have the links on hand to do your homework and am feeling quite lazy.
It's some Tao resort. Yelp has a bunch of positive reviews.
I'm a fan of levenson and his release method so I recall seeing this property looking for his burial site online. Lester and whoever bought his old land are not related.
Lester developed what is called the "release method".

I thought of possibly stopping by his grave if I happen to pass through Sedona seeing other things...Montezuma etc. I also have an affinity for badlands like areas in general being I was born in the badlands of the Dakotas.
Arid desert region like red rocks and plant life sounds neat in its own right.
I'm a little bummed out to find this other group there whoever it is.
In his first book he mentions purchasing the property some time in the 80s I believe while on route to California. He sold some real estate purchased the land and developed it into a resort while teaching his new method to his students.

I believe this is the place you are referring to in your photos.
www.sedonamagoretreat.org...
Whoever this is I don't know who they are.
I suppose if you want to investigate the area you can rent a room for the night.

I have a slight aversion myself to new age hippy types but most often groups or communes. So while wanting to see Sedona at some point in the future I'm weary of "seekers' and morons or wherever you want to call them.
Cults cashing in on the new age be happy all the time BS.
Something more "neutral" like a generic corporate motel sounds more appealing.
Still I wouldn't exactly discredit out right everyone who appears "weird".
I simply on ocassion lean towards paranoia when someone is talking about energies aliens and magic vortexes.
That said I have found levensons books useful
Releasing the wants for approval survival security and control
Is a great way of avoiding manipulation or cults in general...
Let alone charismatic political leaders etc and this culture of fear mongering we deal with in the media.
Survival security approval and control is great stuff
It's just the WANT of it can be bad...
Anyway I'm doing my best to avoid a levenson plug here while being honest in how I came across this info researching something else.
I'm not a spiritual teacher and I don't back any groups etc etc etc

Anyway have a nice day.
PS
Oh and the typos I'm on a phone so go f your self about my grammar school marm.
Haha
I'm not writing a book here on a web forum.
I also averaged between a c and b in high school English. There is some auto spell going on here as well. Oh gee I'm so sorry about my typing being imperfect in every way! I shouldn't have to apologize for this to someone in the thread above.

PS PS; if any info I shared on the location is inaccurate feel free to share here what is.
Thanks

PS PS PS
I am new to this sight and I might post more on this later if I come across some info but no guarantees. Still finding my way around this sight. Thanks for your patience.
Have an nice day

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Oh and for the UFO people in the thread one of lesters students who wrote a book called lester and me makes a light mention of UFOS or alien races. I only scanned his book years ago but this was pre Sedona resort area for the most part. There was also some light mention of the Kennedy assassination and California falling into the sea.
(Shrug)
I suppose that falls under some sort of "prophesy".
Prediction of the future.

People have their own beliefs thoughts feelings about this sort of stuff.
I'm not here to change anyone's feelings or opinions about life and death matters.

Cayce also had some mention of this as well at least the U.S. Being somewhat under water. So it's held my interest a little.

Allot of the U.S. was under water at some point and this can be verified with fossil evidence etc. medicine rock up in Montana points at this as well I can guess allot of the U.S. On the west coast.

My only concern about Sedona is its filled with a bunch of goobers these days compared to days before. Others have echoed this as well. Oh well.

Someone else mentioned bird people flying? Haha I don't know. I've seen some stuff on YouTube that looks quite fake.
Indian legends up north had mention of giant birds called thunderbirds.
Other then that I haven't heard much else of Indians and flight.

The Hopi people near Sedona do have their kachina dolls and various ceremonies yet that seems to have more to do with astral dimensions beings or spiritual beings then it does people flying around like super man.

Some of it seems to have something to do with astrology star people star phenomenon etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I would post a current photo of the location in question yet do not know how yet.
Still with the location in the photo above you can find your own way with google earth lat. and long. to see their is more development at the sight buildings sheds circles whatever. It Looks very resort like in recent years.
Thanks for posting this older Google maps photo years ago as I now have an older photo to compare the new development to if I happen to make my way there.
It's quite the coincidence coming across this as I only searched this sight for "Sedona" and this was the second link I opened.
Cheers

There I did it. I am awesome.

edit on 16-12-2015 by OverYonder because: Upload

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WEOPPOSEDECEPTION
I used to frequent Sedona a lot. Haven't been up there alot in the past few years as the place is getting over crowded and the road construction is a nightmare.
I remember one of the locals telling me that about 15 years ago the govt buried huge coils in the vortexes and that it was in the local papers at the time.

I have been searching through the old newspapers to try and find this info. I haven't been able to find it yet but if it's there to be found, it will eventually pop up.

Did anyone else find anymore info about this? Pretty interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well since I started this thread many years ago I figured I'd jump back on here with an update. The history channel crew from Skinwalker ranch got access to Sedona's Bradshaw ranch and the episode premiers tomorrow night. All info can be seen here on the link below from the local write up. Lets see what they find..

www.redrocknews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join