It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Broadcast Cheap 2-D Animation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Didn't CNN have the sense to make it 3-D ???

The tree is close to the camera and FAR from the towers, but when the camera moves, the tree and towers never move from each other as if a camera was filming a photograph.

Compare it to this cartoon clip. Note how the stationary objects in the foreground are "locked" with the stationary objects in the background:

www.911researchers.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yeah I think it's actually Hanna Barberra produced. If you look close you can see where the plane's gonna hit - it's painted a little bit lighter, as in Scooby Doo or something. you have to really look close tho and slow it down. See it? right there. they'r a little better at it now, with some Japanese helpers I think, but still the old H.B. tricks. Anyone for a scooby snack?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Yeah I think it's actually Hanna Barberra produced. If you look close you can see where the plane's gonna hit - it's painted a little bit lighter, as in Scooby Doo or something. you have to really look close tho and slow it down. See it? right there. they'r a little better at it now, with some Japanese helpers I think, but still the old H.B. tricks. Anyone for a scooby snack?

Surely you must be joking Caustic. I just don't see it.
OP-So now no plane hit the Pentagon, No planes hit the Towers. What happened to the planes and people then? Is this the best ammo anyones got?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Thank you for the overly intelligent reply. LMK if you care to examine the data any further

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Surely I must be. LMK? Nah, I didn't even play the video. I'm just a smartass. I think I'm done with this one anyway tho.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X

Surely you must be joking Caustic. I just don't see it.
OP-So now no plane hit the Pentagon, No planes hit the Towers. What happened to the planes and people then? Is this the best ammo anyones got?

There's no proof that any of the original planes crashed where the government says. See here: physics911.net...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
OP, it's just a trick of the perspective imo. There are plenty of angles of the plane crash, so what is the point you are trying to make?

edit- infact there is too much of this
lately, it's just stupid. Please OP if you are genuine, read more on here. If you are yet another of these suspiscious characters from lala land, go elsewhere. You have not even raised a question.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Theres also no evidence that the planes didn't crash. Why don't you tell someone who lost a family member in one of those crashes that no plane crashed. Where are the people? Where are the planes? Where is the logic?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Theres also no evidence that the planes didn't crash. Why don't you tell someone who lost a family member in one of those crashes that no plane crashed. Where are the people? Where are the planes? Where is the logic?

While I think the No plane at the WTC theory is silly. People were there, they saw a plane. There is video from all kinds of sources outside of the MSM of it. To fake it would be complete pointless. Was it the commercial airliner claimed? It's not conclusive in any video.

But for the bodies. That's not a hard thing to pull off. Pointless? Yes, hard to do? No. Doesn't matter where you kill someone if you got a cover story.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   

It's really time the complete truth of 9/11 become mainstream in the truth movement.

I don't know what to tell the family members, other than that we need the truth to come out. They may have "unanswered questions", but that fact is not going to get justice. The 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by the corporate media. They're the ones who broadcast the cartoons and scared Americans into a war in the Middle East, and into giving up freedom for (false) security. The only way to get justice is for enough people to know what really happened and to demand justice. The corporate media is NOT our friend.

Where are the people? I don't know. The flights were very underbooked though.

Where are the planes? All I know is that Flights 11 and 77 were phantom flights and were not scheduled for the morning of 9/11:
members.iinet.net.au...

This country is on the verge of Martial Law. People need to learn what happened.

It's not only about justice for the family members anymore. Our whole future is literally at stake.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeAndAllSeeing

While I think the No plane at the WTC theory is silly. People were there, they saw a plane. There is video from all kinds of sources outside of the MSM of it. To fake it would be complete pointless. Was it the commercial airliner claimed? It's not conclusive in any video.

But for the bodies. That's not a hard thing to pull off. Pointless? Yes, hard to do? No. Doesn't matter where you kill someone if you got a cover story.

Well.... we know that CNN had broadcast a cartoon. So whether people claim they saw a plane or not is not the issue.

What is the issue? The corporate media showed us a cartoon as if it were real. We invaded the Middle East (just like PNAC planned to), and we got the unconstitutional Patriot Act.

Believe it or not, one year before 9/11 Technology Review published an article detailing TV-Fakery technology.

See here: www.911researchers.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I second Xeros' opinion somewhat, but in all fairness Brooklyn, you have a right to your case, and we can see it and decide. you seem sincere. I personally find it too silly to even waste time on, tho I admit it is vaguely possible, whatever eactly it is you're arguing here.

Standard MO for huge crimes is to sneak them in under the radar, as seems to have been done on 9/11 (Q - how did the Flight 77 hijackers know they were in a radar blind spot and thus immune from tracking and effective retaliation?) But maybe, and I entertain this only lightly mind you, they would instead simply blow up the radar as it were, maxxing out the wierdness factor. Holograms, energy beams, voice morphing tech, exotic and unknown demo methods, acoustic cancelling, even time travel and wormholes if they've figured those out. Anything eird they had that we didn't know of 9/11 was the day of the psyop to bring it out and maximize the mind#.

that said, I think they have a couple of those, and may or may not have used them. But such speculation is not my scene. I'm not scientist enough to understand it all enough to put my name on it.

and that's where it stands. I wish you luck.

I'm sorry, I just caught this:

The 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by the corporate media.

THE attacks? THE media? The holograms - and bombs - and whatnot? The MEDIA orchestrated it? I respectfully retract tne "sincere" descriptor which remains in the text above. I only put Hanna Barberra forth as assisting in the cover-up. now that I realize the gravity of your charges I must dissent. I could lose my job at the Cartoon Network...

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I thought this thread was about the weird tree in the video posted, now this is weird. It looks like its got clipping issues lol. Tell CNN to upgrade their video cards.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
i stopped it on 3 secunds and i aitn being funny, but the planes front had disapeared into the building, it was half way in and no marks on the building, i think some ones been cought out, so nice try cnn but well...it sucked

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB_Brooklyn

The tree is close to the camera and FAR from the towers, but when the camera moves, the tree and towers never move from each other as if a camera was filming a photograph.

Unless I am missing something here... if the camera's position was stationary (as it appears to be), then you wouldn't see the trees and tower move from eachother just by panning around, no? The cartoon clip you posted for comparison is a moving shot, staying parallel with the characters as they move.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
this is interestig I am not that sure a real plane hit the tower especially the second plane
PLease take the time to watch the original ABC footage
At 33.00 minutes they show the hit but actually no plane can be seen it might be the prospective.
www.archive.org...

after I watched this video

And I still see no plane. Someone pointed out that the zoom ad the distance might be a factor but I dont see any plane coming in between the towers of from anywhere else.
Also the commentary of those ppl are very interesting. Please feel free to Zoom.
youtube.com...

And after I watch this video about a jet fighter??:
www.archive.org...
It comes from left to right LEFT TO RIGHT dont watch the plane coming from the right.
ANd no its not a chopper.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Forgot to add whatch also this video.
with no noise and a reporter at the bottom
youtube.com...
Will try to find more documentation on the case.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Sorry mate - no dice. The video looks fine to me.

Sometimes when searching for the truth we dig in the wrong direction.

We think we've found more "black gold" but it's actually just muddy water.

No harm no foul - I've been wrong several times about this type of thing.

Keep digging.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
jesus , not this bs , AGAIN . some of you people need a new
conspiracy to "" debunk "" with all this brillant work you do . please .
however , just m2c .

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You know what Pal, I was there .. get it !! I WAS THERE, I have friends who died in the building, and other that dug bodies out. Before you waste our air with this idiocy, think of the 1000s of people who saw it happen. Who saw both planes hit and saw the towers fall. Real Planes not Scooby doo or the road runner hit the towers.

You are a waste of matter and a complete fool...

Well worth the warning I will get

top topics

<<   2 >>

join