It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This just in... from Iraq

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Originally posted by lilblam
But you know, the son made a decision to go to this bullsh1t fake war on a fake threat for a fake reason fighting for a FAKE (illegally imposed) government.... what did he expect? Oh he was a patriot and believed everything the government told him you say? Well wishfull thinking will get you EVERY TIME. All people of any religion are believers... they are ALL wishful thinkers who belief someone on their word just cuz they're afraid that the person may be right. Shame on them
That will get ya EVERY TIME! These are words of wisdom, remember them!

And who are the wishful thinkers that believe you at you at your word?

lol I never asked anyone to believe me, I'm not the one telling you to do something in some cause I created for my own benefit. I'm trying to get all our ignorant soldiers and their families to wake up, they have been duped. Why go fight for a cause that you have no evidence is real? Why couldn't they just wait till the president brought out proof of his reasons? Why the rash actions this ignorant country is making? Hitler attacked his own people and burned his own parliament house and then blamed it on the communist (terrorists, same thing). He then received emergency powers to "retaliate" against the threat (himself) and the sh1t hit the fan from there. We just gave Bush authorization to do the same thing for the same bullsh1t reason. So please, do NOT take my word for it... aren't all the coverups and lies and stories they create obvious? No? Wishful thinking would make you think "no way, our govt wouldn't possibly do such an evil atrocity like Hitler... never!"... and that'll get ya every time.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

And who are the wishful thinkers that believe you at you at your word?

lol I never asked anyone to believe me, I'm not the one telling you to do something in some cause I created for my own benefit.

True that.

I'm trying to get all our ignorant soldiers and their families to wake up, they have been duped.

Actually, many of them don't agree with it. Unfortunately, they have little choice in the matter. The military's not a Democracy. In a volunteer army, you raise your right hand at your own peril. I'm just glad when I was in, I was a kid and didn't know what I know now.

Why go fight for a cause that you have no evidence is real? Why couldn't they just wait till the president brought out proof of his reasons?

From 9-11 to this day, the Bush administration has NEVER shown the American people a shred of evidence! Where is the outcry?!

Why the rash actions this ignorant country is making?

The mainstream media and America's public education system has dumbed-down and brainwashed millions of Americans. It's past time to turn off the TV and start doing independent research. If we don't, we'll be led to the slaughter. Just like the Germans...

Hitler attacked his own people and burned his own parliament house - the Reischtag Fire - and then blamed it on the communist (terrorists, same thing). He then received emergency powers to "retaliate" against the threat (himself) and the sh1t hit the fan from there.

This is the classic model of how to turn a nation into a dictatorship. They didn't teach us much of anything useful in school. One of the main purposes of public education was to re-enforce the establishment line on major American events and to be a part of group think. That's why so many people cannot fathom the extent of US Government corruption.

We just gave Bush authorization to do the same thing for the same bullsh1t reason. So please, do NOT take my word for it... aren't all the coverups and lies and stories they create obvious? No? Wishful thinking would make you think "no way, our govt wouldn't possibly do such an evil atrocity like Hitler... never!"... and that'll get ya every time.

All you have to do to understand just what our government IS willing to do to our citizenry is look at the de-classified document OPERATION NORTHWOODS. I'll provide a link at the bottom.

Hey Lilblam, thanks for your comments. They were very thoughtful and concise. Keep it up.

OPERATION NORTHWOODS:

April 30, 2001

In his new expos� of the National Security Agency entitled Body of Secrets, author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled �Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba� was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake �Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,� including �sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),� faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a �Remember the Maine� incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods �may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.�

VIEW IT www.gwu.edu...

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   

lol I never asked anyone to believe me, I'm not the one telling you to do something in some cause I created for my own benefit. I'm trying to get all our ignorant soldiers and their families to wake up, they have been duped. Why go fight for a cause that you have no evidence is real? Why couldn't they just wait till the president brought out proof of his reasons? Why the rash actions this ignorant country is making? Hitler attacked his own people and burned his own parliament house and then blamed it on the communist (terrorists, same thing). He then received emergency powers to "retaliate" against the threat (himself) and the sh1t hit the fan from there. We just gave Bush authorization to do the same thing for the same bullsh1t reason. So please, do NOT take my word for it... aren't all the coverups and lies and stories they create obvious? No? Wishful thinking would make you think "no way, our govt wouldn't possibly do such an evil atrocity like Hitler... never!"... and that'll get ya every time.

"all our ignorant soldiers and their families"

Yep...spoken like a true coward who would never have the balls to defend anything he believes in with anything but misguided words. Unwilling to do anything on his own, so in order to give himself a sense of pride, he cuts down what he cannot himself obtain.

Sorry, little man, it isn't our "ignorant soldiers and their families" that have something to learn, it's insolent little pricks like you and east coast. You have no idea what pride in ones nation is, no idea what camaraderie is, because you have never, and will never have the guts to serve in the military. We who do are proud of it, and are proud of what we have done in Iraq and other countries. When a child comes up to you on the street and thanks you for freeing him to go to school without fear, that is a reason to do what we do. When a father profusely thanks you because for the first time in his child�s life, he can put food on the table every day, that is a reason to do what we do. When a mother thanks you for releasing her son from prison where he was held and tortured because he looked at a member of the ruling party the wrong way, that is a reason to do what we do.

You see, because of your anti-bush fanaticism, all you can think of is WMD's, as if that was the entire reason for taking Saddam out. As usual with your like, you are wrong. The reasons are many. Torture and murder of hundreds of thousands of people...that's a really good reason. The documented use of WMD's on your own people within your own boarders...that's another really good reason. The destruction of an entire water-borne ecosystem in a region in dire need of water for the simple reason of trying to destroy another group of your own countrymen, that's yet another good reason. The overt monetary support of terrorists in other countries...that's another good reason. The support and training of the bastards that took down the WTC...and no, it wasn't Bush, you moron...I'm really surprised you try to sell that trash...it really proves what an idiot you are...that's a great reason.

So, as you can see, you can omit things and lie about others to make your point, but it just doesn't fly, except in the mind of your fellow idiots like ECK here...he supports you. But then, he's just as big a moron as you are, and he never served either...although he claims to have...but nobody buys it.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Affirmative,
You completely discredit yourself. Keep it up. At least you have some entertainment value.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Affirmative,
You completely discredit yourself. Keep it up. At least you have some entertainment value.

Now THERE'S a statement you can put some stock in. No explination whatsoever.

HEY!!! EVERYBODY!!! You have to believe ECK, because he says I am discredited...I don't know why...maybe it's because I make sense, which he can't stand, because he never does...just spouts lefty rhetoric...but, we'll probably never know..

Trying to pull another Palestinian again, I see...

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Affirmative,

Now THERE'S a statement you can put some stock in. No explination whatsoever.

HEY!!! EVERYBODY!!! You have to believe ECK, because he says I am discredited...I don't know why...maybe it's because I make sense, which he can't stand, because he never does...just spouts lefty rhetoric...but, we'll probably never know..

Trying to pull another Palestinian again, I see...

Uh... No. Any reasonable person can ascertain that you're incapable of dispassionate dialogue and you have to constantly curse and name call because you don't have a solid argument to offer. College 101. It's that simple.

You're ridiculously brainwashed, not to mention silly. Deal with it.

And again, you keep comin' back. And you know I'm right.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Uh... No. Any reasonable person can ascertain that you're incapable of dispassionate dialogue and you have to constantly curse and name call because you don't have a solid argument to offer. College 101. It's that simple.

You're ridiculously brainwashed, not to mention silly. Deal with it.

And again, you keep comin' back. And you know I'm right.

You really are good for a laugh. Incapable of dispassionate dialogue? Oh my god, take a look in the mirror! Again, you're pulling a Palestinian! You must be related to Arafat. I have offered several solid arguments, while you offer nothing but lies and atrocious comments...remember this one?

"Merry Christmas, mom and dad. Johnny won't be coming home. At least not alive. He got blown to bits this morning with two other soldiers on the outskirts of Baghdad. By the way, Bechtel and Halliburton thank you for your son's service."

Wow...was that ever disgusting...

then there's the outright lies like this...

"It is the Bush administration who so callously throws away the lives of our soldiers. They are nothing but numbers to monsters like Cheney, Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld. It is they who are insensitive."

Wow, I wish I knew what others were thinking as you claim to. Are you really Madam Rolga with the Psychic shop downtown?

then there was this gem...

"Not all soldiers in Iraq engage in bad or criminal behavior."

Leading us to believe that the majority ARE engaging is such behavior...wow...you need your butt kicked by the whole 82nd for that one...but I digress...

then, to someone who disagreed with you, you said...

"Good for you. Though, I am unmoved and unimpressed by your lack of sense. You should've learned something from it other than thinking what your leaders tell you to think."

Nice...and this...

"Yawn. More blathering nonsense. But keep it up, you amuse me to no end"

Yup...nobody's opinion counts but yours, right??? Everybody who disagrees with you is wrong and a target, right???

Then there was this wonderful comment...

"Now, get off your knees Neo Conned, and go wipe the bodily fluid off your mouth. You're so full of it you stink."

Oooo....nice mouth...and you talk about me? get a clue...

And that doesn't even scratch the surface. So, don't call the kettle black, little "brainwashed" boy. Everything you have uttered here is just a parrot action of the left wing morons like Michael Moore and the like, nothing new, so don't go thinking that you�re some great orator...Plato you aint...

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Your a spook you probally allready know where I live.

Then since you are convinced that I am, I guess you are scared #less, eh?

Yea shaking. Come break in my house I�d gladly stick a 45 hollow point thru your skull

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Yea shaking. Come break in my house I�d gladly stick a 45 hollow point thru your skull

Hey DirtyD, have you noticed how wannabe keeps on comin' back? with NOTHING...

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Oh, but if I'm what you say I am, do you think it would be me personally? Wouldn't I send the MIB or something???

Yeah, ECK, nothing...keep saying that...if you say something enough, it automatically makes it true, did you know that??? You must...that's why you're so repetative...but thanks for the christmas cheer!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yawn.
Whatever. You can't even piss me off.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Oh, but if I'm what you say I am, do you think it would be me personally? Wouldn't I send the MIB or something???

Yeah, ECK, nothing...keep saying that...if you say something enough, it automatically makes it true, did you know that??? You must...that's why you're so repetative...but thanks for the christmas cheer!!!

I'd figure you would send your friends from the pink pistols. Glad your laughing merry christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
So, Affirmative,
Since you said you did two tours in.. what was that? Saudi Arabia? Why don't elaborate for us? That is, if in fact, you're not completely full of shyte as we all suspect. Come on, partner, tell us all about it.
Tell us about your unit and division and how long you served. Tell us what rank you are and what, if any, special training you received. We're dying to hear, junior.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
And a very Merry Christmas to all of you too

(happy holidays to the non-Christains)

(jeez, what a vile thread
)

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Oh yeah, and Affirmative Reaction, no copying your daddy's DD 214, either!

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So, Affirmative,
Since you said you did two tours in.. what was that? Saudi Arabia? Why don't elaborate for us? That is, if in fact, you're not completely full of shyte as we all suspect. Come on, partner, tell us all about it.
Tell us about your unit and division and how long you served. Tell us what rank you are and what, if any, special training you received. We're dying to hear, junior.

Well now, could you please tell me WHERE I said anything about two tours in Saudi???

Never said that, as I have never given details of my overseas tours. I have, however, given slight details of my present service elsewhere. Why don't you do a little actual research and try to find it?

Oh, I forgot...that would take looking for actual fact, not fiction as you normally print...

But if you are too lazy to look at what is already there, I might just give a few clues at a later date..

Why don't you tell us all about YOUR supossed service???

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Oh yeah, and Affirmative Reaction, no copying your daddy's DD 214, either!

Probally has RE4 stamped all over it.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I'd figure you would send your friends from the pink pistols. Glad your laughing merry christmas.

Now THAT'S FUNNY!!!

How long have you been a member????

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So, Affirmative,

Well now, could you please tell me WHERE I said anything about two tours in Saudi???

Never said that, as I have never given details of my overseas tours. I have, however, given slight details of my present service elsewhere. Why don't you do a little actual research and try to find it?

Oh, I forgot...that would take looking for actual fact, not fiction as you normally print...

But if you are too lazy to look at what is already there, I might just give a few clues at a later date..

Why don't you tell us all about YOUR supossed service???

That's what I thought.

If you had read many, many of my threads you would know.

It's time for me to go enjoy myself with grown ups. It's past your bed time, junior. Lights out.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Now THAT'S FUNNY!!!

How long have you been a member????

Not one. But life sure would be a hell of a lot simpler if I was gay no nagging wife.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join