It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what ever did happen to the Anthrax attacks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
remember the anthrax attack, was that an attempt to get Saddam early. was that supposed to be the reason to invade Iraq? What ever did happen with that investigation, it just kinda died, I went and searched the forum threads but never got any answer to what happened, could this be tied into 9/11 somehow it was so soon after 9/11 that it happened and I never did hear how it all turned out, the last I heard on the MSM was that it it was from an Army base here in the U.S.A. but not "whodunnit" anyone know have links/remember how it all turned out.

So many have spent their lives researching 9/11 I wonder why the Anthrax scare got glossed over, for some reason I think they may be tied together some how.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It was probably overkill. They didn't need another distraction, after all. Of course, the case is closed now. Surely, you don't expect to see the MSM looking into it. MSM can't investigate anthrax attacks because of how busy they are with Anna Nicole and all of their other idiocies. Anyway, the MSM = fool control.

Also, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a congressional investigation or a commission to look into it, either. Bush? He's merely a tool of NWO. That's what we get when we elect someone to be President, who was an alcoholic and coc aine adict at age 40. Not that Kerry would have done otherwise. Republicans and democrats: two masks on the same face.

Truth: a two word definition might be: what is.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
that is a great question.

I also have tried to find any investigations, but it seems to have been glossed over like the short trading on the airlines involved in 9/11, so I'd have to guess it was an inside job, or simply such a random attack, they don't have a way to find the crooks.

It was probably some evil SOB taking advantage of the chaos.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I heard that the strain of anthrax used was actually made in the USA somewhere(Alabama I think,but could be wrong).After this was discovered the news agencies dropped it like a hot potato.I heard this on a cd about 9/11.I'm not sure if this is true.I'll find the name of the cd and post it.In the mean time anyone else hear of this?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There was another discussion here on ATS that suggests the anthrax attacks were a coverup for 9/11.

Supposedly someone gave 9/11 secret information to the newspaper in Florida (The National Enquirer) and so the anthrax was delivered to the building as a distraction in order to shut it down and confiscate that information before it was leaked to the public.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Heres a link to some info of the anthrax attacks.Hope it helps.

top topics

join