It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaime Maussan - UFO Conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There's the first video. I'm sure you can find the other nine parts.

After watching the entire thing and forcing myself to listen to all that music (although some of it is decent, other parts make my ears bleed), I found myself believing in this stuff a little more. The clusters look interesting and all that, but there was one video that really caught my eye for some reason:

www.youtube.com...

Around 6:38 - 7:47, a video is shown of a UFO "landing". This video looks incredibly real. Any comments about it? I'd like to know whether you all think this is a hoax or not. If it was, it would have taken an incredible amount of effort and skill to make this. It seems to fit the motion blur perfectly; same with the shading, coloring of the film, etc.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Haime imo is probably the more realistic and down to earth ufo researcher. He is very credible and doesn't babble on about a load of bull s**t imo, like certain "other" ufo researchers.
Although the "other" researchers have done some great work too.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So far I'm watching part one, but I think I like this guy. He seems to really know his material and it actually makes some sense.

I'll update this post after I watch the rest. I really recommend folks watch these videos. It seems pretty good. The video though seems a bit chopped up.

Update: Near the end of part 1 is the actual UFO footage and it looks pretty realistic. From the look of it, it seems as if they recorded one of the UFO fleets from a different angle instead of from the ground...Really worth a watch.

I'm going to post my questions / thoughts that I have in this post.

Part 2-Part 3
1) What is the name of the technology (specifically) of the invisible stuff tech?

Part 3
1) I find it kind of odd that the guy was recording and at the same time, he knew where a sphere was. It seems kind of strange. But still interesting.

Part 5
1) The first set of pictures of the greys...You would think that if they were potentially being spotted, they would pursue the person recording them rather than just 'Eh, I guess it was nothing.' They kind of remind me of guards in Metal Gear Solid :\

Part 9
1) What he says is incorrect. The binary code actually has an error. Instead of saying 'Believe' it says something like 'eejive' or some crap like that. www.cropcircleresearch.com... for more info

Part 9-Part 10
1) He says that the letters or whatever on the mountainside said something like 'dragon' or whatever with the number 9 as well in hebrew. Because of this, he draws a theory that states that the 'dragon will be born'.

From that, he says that dragon, in hebrew, means knowledge or something. And that could also associate with snake...Or something...I'm still confused....

Either way though, that doesn't make sense. He says something along the lines of 'Mexico finding out something first before anyone else' but how can this be the case if, according to him, most of Mexico gets flooded by 2012? It doesn't make sense.

Someone please watch the end of part 9 and part 10 to correct me...

Either way, it all looks pretty decent but theres, of course, some problems here and there that I see. Oh well. 7/10 for effort to this guy.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You know, it'd be pretty freaky if the gov't is already using this invisible technology...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Some of Haime's stuff is good, but his insistence on holding up numerous vids of Mexican helium balloon releases as "UFO fleets" makes me constantly roll my eyes....

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Some of his stuff is good, but sometimes he also gets really excited over nothing. He seemed so willingly to believe the stories of those people in the photograph segment, and some of the pictures were so blatantly silly that it is like oh dear... when he talks about them.

Also, I wish people would do a little bit of research with regards to the Japanese material. The truth is that it is done using a projector based technology, and not by using famous in development metamaterials.

I looked this up after I became suspicious about it, because it was always done in a stationary position. While this is an extremely cool invention, it is a projector/tion based technology technology. This information is easily and willingly available.

Also, I find the hebrew double-translation to be a bit of a leap. I really like the mountain side sighting, but it seems like it's trying to force everything right into Mexico.

There are some amazing crop circles shown in that video, and even if some/most of them are fake they still look great.

It is a very good video overall, but sometimes I think some of the users push a little too hard here. =s Look a little deeper and make seemingly logical conclusions.

If someone says that aliens aren't showing up because they are going to invade, don't say "that's an interesting theory" (unless you put /sarcasm at the end) but say, "Why do they want to invade." If you don't have any proof, don't draw conclusions, and don't tell us that, because it just makes this subject even more mainstream unbelievable.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Platinumstorm]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Some of Haime's stuff is good, but his insistence on holding up numerous vids of Mexican helium balloon releases as "UFO fleets" makes me constantly roll my eyes....

No doubt, their kill'in me with the goofy shiny balloons. Our amazin aliens south o'da boarder so interested in cheap leather have GOT to get a different stick. Balloons and kites are gettin REAL old. If they have to spend the time and go thru the effort, think outside the envelope/balloon-kite pulled on string...
Do they get money for hits on youtube, or just for a laugh?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
You know, it'd be pretty freaky if the gov't is already using this invisible technology...

I agree! It's so strange that it was only a few months ago when I read news articles where scientists were saying that 'invisibility' technology is a very REAL POSSIBILITY and so on. Yet, here I'm actually seeing a form of this technology with my own eye's in this (2005) video (end of #2 and beginning of #3) being demonstrated by the Japanese! That was 2 years ago! This is mind boggling!

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
this isn't the same technology that you heard about, what you heard about are metamaterials... that isn't what this is. Read my post above...

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I've heard alot about Jaime, good and bad, but IMO he's very genuine and a great personality for the ufo field. It's very clear to me, despite the fact that he may present some material that may or may not be a hoax, he genuinely is trying to get to the truth. Thanks for posting this and Im going to look for the other videos.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Do they get money for hits on youtube, or just for a laugh?

Here's something simple, just for a laugh. Look up the dates for some of his "UFO fleet" videos. Now, correlate those to local celebrations/holidays in the area. Now combine this with the rather common tradition of mass balloon releases on said holidays (understanding the culture helps). And then see what you get....
It isn't deliberate, it's simply misidentification of a common aerial occurrance.

Again, not of all of Jaime's stuff is this, but his absolute willingness to dismiss logic and believe that there are 100's of yellow spherical UFOs in the area, flying at random, on the same day as a massive festival where it can be confirmed in the press, that 100's of yellow balloons were released...it kinda hurts your credibility.....

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yeah that is really dorky. I agree with you there.

But I don't know...I mean, most of them are balloons. I will agree. But my mom said she saw them too when she lived in Mexico. Only once though.

She said everyone stopped and simply stared. Her father, who was one of the supreme court justices in Mexico (and a General) was scared a bit too.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Again, not of all of Jaime's stuff is this, but his absolute willingness to dismiss logic and believe that there are 100's of yellow spherical UFOs in the area, flying at random, on the same day as a massive festival where it can be confirmed in the press, that 100's of yellow balloons were released...it kinda hurts your credibility.....

Totally agree... it's crazy how sprinkled amongst the fake Gray pics and "balloon" clusters he does push some of the more provocative footage out there today. I really think his downside has something to do with him being a tv personality and having a natural tendency to hype up the story. Too bad.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I think the entire video is here, it has the same title , 1 1/2 hrs. long.
video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
those ufo fleets in videos three and four are crazy! How can some of these be explained? I know some of you guys are saying they are ballons, but i have not known ballons to sit still in mid air.

I was thinking maybe that the "ufo fleets" were trying to mimic a star constellation, particularly the video from june 21st 2004 (3rd set @ 7:19). To me it looks like Draco and maybe it really is just Draco, I don't know I could be wrong, it's been awhile since i studied constellations.

Also in a few of the videos he says the objects are moving when to me it looked like they were sitting still and the movement of the clouds gave the objects the appearance that they were moving.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Don't care what country you're in...if you've got hundreds of unidentified craft, visually sighted, flying around, you can bet there will be military intervention ASAP....

The fact that there isn't, only leads to the conclusion that the "fleet UFO" footage is then of something otherwise unremarkable (like a mass ballon release), and certainly not worthy of scrambling aircraft.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Not at all. You assume that UFOs would be subject to the same protocol of military intervention as any foreign aircraft. That's a BIG assumption. There could be completely different air force orders when it comes to UFOs - especially fleets of them. Don't you think by now that the military in every country KNOWS that they are no match for UFOs. So what would be the point of sending up jet planes to attack them? None. Your argument therefore is not as conclusive as you would like to think.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by micpsi]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Not at all. You assume that UFOs would be subject to the same protocol of military intervention as any foreign aircraft. That's a BIG assumption. There could be completely different air force orders when it comes to UFOs - especially fleets of them. Don't you think by now that the military in every country KNOWS that they are no match for UFOs. So what would be the point of sending up jet planes to attack them? None. Your argument therefore is not as conclusive as you would like to think.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by micpsi]

could have said it better.

top topics

join