It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Age...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I saw a talk show where they interviewed some bullies and their victims, it seems that girls prefer to use psychological bulling to physical bulling.

They do not seem interested in you as a friend, more like a victim of a bulling to see what they can do to you or as tool/scape goat to be used on their group's agendas.

Don't bother with these shallow people, there are better people out there.

True friends make you a better person, false ones makes you worse.

Be careful of the nasty rumors about you that they may spread to the people around you.

I forgot what steps the experts recommended on dealing with bullies, I hope that someone here may know and advise you on the situation, should the bullies decide to continue on their anti-social behaviour towards you.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by ixiy]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
I saw a talk show where they interviewed some bullies and their victims, it seems that girls prefer to use psychological bulling to physical bulling.

They do not seem interested in you as a friend, more like a victim of a bulling to see what they can do to you or as tool/scape goat to be used on their group's agendas.

Don't bother with these shallow people, there are better people out there.

True friends make you a better person, false ones makes you worse.

Be careful of the nasty rumors about you that they may spread to the people around you.

I forgot what steps the experts recommended on dealing with bullies, I hope that someone here may know and advise you on the situation, should the bullies decide to continue on their anti-social behaviour towards you.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by ixiy]

beatum up!! thats what i say yup yup.
lol one time my freind he made me real mad he called my girlfreind a hoe cause she wouldnt go out with him...
even though she's told him multiple times that her and i were already dating.
so i punched him in the face we got in a fight and i kicked his butt and since then we never had another problem

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Most likely, she is just jealous that you are more attractive than her. Keep doing whatever you are doing because at least you seem to have more morals than some people your age.

<< 1   >>

join