It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video - clear with detail, Has anyone seen this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
First time I have seen this one real or not. I have a blk/wht brief film of something similar taken back in the 70s from a jetliner which had protrusions on the top. The craft in the vid of the tape I have, suddenly shrank by appx 1/3 and zapped out of the picture. Not vertical, horizontal or diagonally, just gone.

Neat post. I'd be interested in hearing the witness account on it.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
havent seen it but my first instinct is it is a video of a small remote controlled saucer craft. I dont even beleive it was ever made out to be a serious UFO video, i think the guy who was controlling it taped it and put it online, and as a joke put some eerie music to go along with it.

ill secund that mate, its one of those dam hover craft romote control ones but it is in the form of a flying saucer

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
IMO, this is an obvious promotional video for a toy.

A premarketing display to garner interest before the actual finished product comes out.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Nice Video, but sadly it is screaming FAKE at me. For a start there is no disortion of the surrounding area that usually comes in genuine sightings. The disortion is apparently caused by the anti gravity propulsion system used in the ailen craft. This particular video as people have already pointed out is a remote controlled toy. Cleverly done though and kudos to whoever put the film together, but still a fake.

LOL.. everyone that has called this video fake has done nothing but speculate. Come one people... are you like experts on the size of aliens and ufos? Are you experts on the anit-gravity propulsion systems? Geezzz...

I keep seeing answer like: "It should look like this", "it should look like that". Do you really believe you know what it should look like?

A TOY?! LOL! ATS makes me laugh every day.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
i dont know, this is an interesting video... really.

it does look too good to be true, but why not? we always complain that all the videos are blurry and bad, and when they arent, its immediately a fake.

the thing thats interesting to me is the moment when it stops and opens up the flap things, four of them, i think. you can notice that it starts to go back and forward a little bit, its unstable... so maybe it deployed its stabilizers or something. i have read that flying saucers always wobble when they are hovering or going slow... it has to do something with the propulsion system

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i say fake, but pretty enjoyable

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

First time I have seen this one real or not. I have a blk/wht brief film of something similar taken back in the 70s from a jetliner which had protrusions on the top. The craft in the vid of the tape I have, suddenly shrank by appx 1/3 and zapped out of the picture. Not vertical, horizontal or diagonally, just gone.

Neat post. I'd be interested in hearing the witness account on it.

Dallas

I think that this might be the one you mean

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Fake for many reasons. May even be stock footage from some testing back in the day.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The craft does seem very close to the camera, and I can't tell if theres a shadow at all. Just seems to perfect to be real

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Why are you guys Still not seeing the CGI in this one? Look hard at the UFO when the camera pans fast over the river. It's too 'pasted in there' to be real, the UFO unrealistically increases in size as the idiot tried making the UFO 'fit' into the panning, as I explained Way early in this thread. Just, look at the surroundings and you'll see the UFO isn't quite up to match with the shaking of the camera.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
If toys exist at this caliber can you show me where I can buy them, this is a serious question, a toy like that is too cool not to have or video!

They took one of these or something vary like it dressed it up a little then shot it flying around with some CGI added at the end

www.geeks.com...
scientificsonline.com...:referralID=e8941391-4f95-4b07-ab06-08b5889fef38&bhcd2=1174066985

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yea I'm no expert of CGI but I agree with ^ it appears closer then it should be when the camera is panning

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Sorry, fake.
I saw this exact same UFO in another video that was faked, and also you can tell from the video.. the guy didn't really make a huge effort to make it appear as shaky as the original video was. And if that's still not enough, what was he filming to begin with.. the lake?

Link to original?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I mean, I saw the exact same CGI model, and That video was a clear fake, too.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
THE AVIANO UFO

This footage has been around for sometime. It was released in the
U.S. by researcher Paola Harris at the 36th Annual International MUFON
Symposium in Denver, Colorado 2005. Paola lives in Italy and was
given a fourth generation copy by an anonimous source who told
her the video was recorded in Aviano, Italy near from the infamous
Aviano Air Base, center of a UFO controversy.

According to Paola Harris the original videographer remains unknown
and the object seems to be terrestial in origin, more properly some
kind of military prototype remote controlled. The feature in wich the
disc dissapears at the end raises questions for the italian researchers
and Paola thinks the military may be involved.

Paola Harris mentioned that this was clearely a flight test since the
videographer was in position focusing the camera where the disc
appears initially. The object is not CGI. The footage was analyzed
in Boulder, Colorado and they concluded this was a physical object
most probably a remote control prototype. The case still remains
inconclusive.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
first time i looked at it i thought it was proberly fake. Although looking at it a few times i noticed alot of the arguments posted on it being fake dont seem to fit. A few people have said that size of the object seemed to change as the camera moved and tried to focus, but looking at the object starts off at a distance and while the camera is moving the object actually moves closer to the camera and just before the cameraman zoomed into the object it moved further away and began hovering and those flaps appeared. It could still be cgi but alot of the arguments for that seem to be only that it looks to good to be true. When actually looking at it the camera could only get perfect focus on it for a few seconds, as the object becomes a little blurred as the camera shakes and zooms in and out, and the path of the object doesnt jump out of place. Anyone who has seen a ufo doc where video evidence is being examined will know that for all these effects to be done in cgi is extremely difficult. So if infact this is a fake the animator would have to be a pro. The toy theory i think is the weakest explanation. the object doesnt look similar to any of the examples posted. With that said a few people have said that the creator could have added things on to make it look more like a ufo. Well this could cause some trouble for the toys ability to fly. any extra weight would make it harder for the craft to lift off and not gain alot of hieght and making steering a bit of a pain too. Personally i think the object flies a little too perfectly for it to be a modded toy. Admittedly the object doesnt seem that big to me and thats the only thing that stands out. However who said this object had to have an alien life form inside? what if its a us black project. This could very well be a video of a new remote controlled spy drone. with no need for a pilot the craft wouldnt be that big anyway all they need is room for cameras and im sure the government has some really small cameras that dont need alot of space. As for the end of the video where it shoots off, i dont really see anything suspicious there although ive never seen an object fly off at that sudden speed but it looks the way i would expect it to. Im no expert so this could very likely be a fake if it is it would have to be a pro maybe some kind of viral marketing campaign, but i think an object was definatly filmed there. Oh and as for the music. Although its cheesey it could have been added in by anyone alot of ufo docs add these in when they feature them.

*edit* free spirit managed to get that post in while i was typing, seems to have got an answer for it

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Neeko]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Some videos I can believe but compared to alot of videos I've seen of UFO's this to me is just way too clear and seems like something out of a old tv program.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think it's a nice serious piece of remote controlled garage kit. Probably uses a type of hovercraft technology i.e. a lawnmower. Nice chasis though I wouldn't mind having one to play with. Very nice toy.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
That definitely looks like computer graphics animation to me. I would expect a human cameraman to zoom in on the object and focus as the object moves around. It seems the person filming knew the flight path would keep the object in focus. Again if this is filmed video, why does it look so crappy? How come everything in the video is blurry? If I had shot a genuine ufo video, I would want to put the sharpest, biggest, best footage of it online for everybody to see. Not some compressed to hell crappy video. In my mind somebody made this video crappy for a reason.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That's a lot of text, Neeko, too bad you mix in your own beliefs in it, totally disrupting the point you were trying to make. =/

I could prove that this is a fake if I only had access to the original/raw footage and had video editing skills, but alas I have neither. I still claim that he did a shoddy job of pasting the CGI onto the real clip, that not only the UFO moves follows the zoom shoddily in the quick pan in the beginning, but also that the side movements in the hovering scene are badly done.

And what really gets to me is how they say it'd take an quote "expert in CGI" to create this footage, well I just spit at that argument. As long as you have the imagination and know-how to do something like this, nothing's imposible. I believe I know how, but again, I don't have any skills that are required to prove it.

Lastlyseeing how blurry the footage is to begin with it's almost impossible to make out any real detail. If I'd make a guess I'd say the blur was added as a finishing touch to make it look more real. The actual footage of the scenery should be much clearer, it's almost as if this particular camera has a smear of vaseline on it's lense. If we could see the bump mapping used to create the sun reflections on the UFOs 'flaps' we could link it to commonly used bump mapping avaliable commersially, but again, it's too blurry for some reason, so no go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join