It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11-7-07????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I had a dream last night that was strange. I was somewhere outside, I couldn't tell where it was, but my friend Pedro walked up to me and said "I saw seven-eleven-o'seven!" and he was crying. "Eleven-seven-o'seven" was refering to what I think was a terrorist attack in which a few planes on the ground were blown up. Pedro didnt tell me but I somehow knew that when I saw the planes blowing up on the news, some of his relatives or friends or something were on one of the planes. Its been bothering me, especially since Pedro is a good friend. Any opinions please tell me them. I would like to hear them. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
aw # why'd you have to go and put that number on this board.

you do realize that after reading that number i became perplexed in deep thought right?

and now i fear it will haunt me, like 11:11 except that is a good number, but this is a number of death. if not, it just makes me feel uncomfortable when i deeply think on the number, when i silently say it to myself. you can start with eleven or seven and when you say the string over and over, it has a very eery ring to it.

you know how some numbers are stuck in our subliminal minds? 9/11 for example was the telephone code for an emergency. 7's and 11's are known as lucky numbers and numbers of wealth. three sevens especially, which some also can mean a holy thing to people.

but starting with 11 is four past 7, and that is too late by 4, is it not. but also, theres the calender distinction. certain calenders are a few years, or months, or days, or centuries, or millenia off of the 'true date', and thus 11-07-07 could be 07-07-07 truly. I feel like that day is one in which I'd want to stay inside my home for some reason, call in sick. I dont look forward to July 11th now, nor November 7th, however something is telling me July 11th is the one. Not b/c its closer, but b/c of the current global situation in march as well as the fact that most bad stuff involving war and nations happens in the summer.

if something crazy happens just remember that makes you a prophet but only when what you've seen actually happens.

[edit on 3/26/2007 by runetang]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I know how you feel, I had a dream me and my mom died in a car crash with a van and the next day when we were going to the bank I was telling her the story when a van ran a red light I warned my mom and it missed us but hit a explorer next to us killing the family inside, after that I had post tramatic stress and couldent sleep because I was afraid of what I would see, that was 6 years ago and I still havent gotten over it.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yikes, thats my favorite number 7 of 11 because, I was born on that hour of the minute and I weighed 7 pounds and 11 ounces...

signed,
/Whitetiger:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
We got one right.

edition.cnn.com...

As soon as I saw the thing on the news about the school shooting in Finland near Helsinki where 8 people, including the headmistress, were killed by a kid with guns. Apparently he had videos threatening such an act on youtube and they went unnoticed. He tried to kill himself but failed to do so, and is in critical condition at the hospital, in custody of course.

As soon as I looked at the date, it clicked in my head! I thought, wait I knew about this already.. I said something about this already, its November 11th.

And way back when I posted the earlier reply I quoted to this thread, I just knew on November 11th I'd be coming back to have to say "I told you so.."

I pray for the souls of the deceased, and I pray to God in God's ultimate wisdom, amen.

Originally posted by runetang
aw # why'd you have to go and put that number on this board.

you do realize that after reading that number i became perplexed in deep thought right?

and now i fear it will haunt me, like 11:11 except that is a good number, but this is a number of death. if not, it just makes me feel uncomfortable when i deeply think on the number, when i silently say it to myself. you can start with eleven or seven and when you say the string over and over, it has a very eery ring to it.

you know how some numbers are stuck in our subliminal minds? 9/11 for example was the telephone code for an emergency. 7's and 11's are known as lucky numbers and numbers of wealth. three sevens especially, which some also can mean a holy thing to people.

but starting with 11 is four past 7, and that is too late by 4, is it not. but also, theres the calender distinction. certain calenders are a few years, or months, or days, or centuries, or millenia off of the 'true date', and thus 11-07-07 could be 07-07-07 truly. I feel like that day is one in which I'd want to stay inside my home for some reason, call in sick.

if something crazy happens just remember that makes you a prophet but only when what you've seen actually happens.

[edit on 11/7/2007 by runetang]

new topics

top topics

join